Jesus Hussein Christ

Ardsley, NY

#23 Aug 15, 2012
Stop the madness2 wrote:
<quoted text>And you'r point is...and as for being a bigot...if you say so, if that's what it takes to makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, then by all means...Yay for you :)Normally I would argue this case into the ground but when it comes to being racist...I know better...and that's all that matters...wanna argue about anything else, I will go at it all day, this....not so much, later tater :)
Right

You aren't a racist. You're just lazy.
That makes sense.
Jesus Hussein Christ

Ardsley, NY

#24 Aug 15, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>It's a little better? We have a mother f*&king black POTUS now. I'd say it's a lot better from the days they were forced to pick cotton or die.

God you're a drama queen.
Ok, so a partially black guy is elected president so now there's no racism in America? I'll let him know that he can ignore all the Kenyan birther BS. I'll also let my black friends know that they get pulled over for driving while black just out of habit since racism has ended.

Dad, you're such an idiot.
Well

United States

#25 Aug 15, 2012
Personally, I think it's more idiotic to compare the ordeal of actual slaves to the lives of black people today, none of which were ever actual slaves. I would actually go as far to say that it is completely disrespectful to their ancestors to trivialize the progress they struggled for up to this point.

I never said racism has ended. My point, which went over your head, was that to say "it's a little better" is flat out ridiculous to say when comparing 1800s-era slavery to the way racism exists today. Your friends didn't even experience segregation, much less actual slavery, and have opportunities available to them that those before them couldn't even dream of. Could it be better? Sure, but that wasn't the point, either.
Barbie

Chesapeake, OH

#26 Aug 15, 2012
AVENGED SEVENFOLD is all i can say!!
Lee Roy

Peoria, IL

#27 Aug 15, 2012
trash tatoo hilljacks is all i can say.
I wanna rock

Lubbock, TX

#28 Aug 15, 2012
So who should i call to get more info on xfest 2012
1 post removed

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#30 Aug 16, 2012
I love tattoos <3...lol
Leroy

United States

#31 Aug 16, 2012
They should call X fest the KKK convention with entertainment. A bunch of shaved head cracker inbred white trash from the west end and "out wayne" as the country crackers call it. Riding in with their rebel flags on their trucks acting all tough doing drugs and drunk all over the city trashing it up like it is a landfill.
what ever

Manakin Sabot, VA

#32 Aug 16, 2012
Leroy Jackson wrote:
Wow, I cannot wait until the shirtless tatoo riddles hillbilly crackers from the backwoods pile into town to act a fool and smell like underarm body odor. hurray hurray.
Hmmmm, sounds to me like a good time to get away from all the "people of color"...yay!
idots like you

Manakin Sabot, VA

#33 Aug 16, 2012
Leroy wrote:
They should call X fest the KKK convention with entertainment. A bunch of shaved head cracker inbred white trash from the west end and "out wayne" as the country crackers call it. Riding in with their rebel flags on their trucks acting all tough doing drugs and drunk all over the city trashing it up like it is a landfill.
You're just mad cause you're not invited...cry a little baby, cry...noone wants to smell your old fried chicken grease ass anyways...stinky :-P

Level 4

Location hidden

#34 Aug 16, 2012
idots like you wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad cause you're not invited...cry a little baby, cry...noone wants to smell your old fried chicken grease ass anyways...stinky :-P
OMG!...what the hell...lol
Melissa

Ardsley, NY

#35 Aug 17, 2012
Whats racist is thinking that everyone with the last name jackson is african american.
nighatelol

Ardsley, NY

#36 Aug 17, 2012
You have black people then you have nags. Black people are people like everyone else. Nags on the other hand are a sub species of black people that no one like. Sort of like the type of hilljack white person that thinks a good night out means a trip to McDolands and a visit to walmart. None of which has anything to do with x-fest you bunch of sack gargles. And change that "A" to and "I" in nags.
The Truth

Ardsley, NY

#37 Aug 18, 2012
nighatelol wrote:
You have black people then you have nags. Black people are people like everyone else. Nags on the other hand are a sub species of black people that no one like. Sort of like the type of hilljack white person that thinks a good night out means a trip to McDolands and a visit to walmart. None of which has anything to do with x-fest you bunch of sack gargles. And change that "A" to and "I" in nags.
sooooo f'ing true.
who'splaying

Ardsley, NY

#38 Aug 19, 2012
Any info on who is playing yet?
Bald Buddha

United States

#39 Aug 19, 2012
If you want to know what has happened, its that rock is dead in Huntington, WV. You don't go out to local shows anymore, you stay at home when a national band is in town, you no longer throw your horns with pride. If you need to know what happened,.......Look in the mirror!
lmfao

Midland, MI

#40 Aug 20, 2012
Gotta love how a simple question about who's playing at fest gets turned into a racial gauntlet. This may be the funniest post ever. Lol. "Call Leroy"... CLASSIC!
huntingtonian

Huntington, WV

#41 Aug 20, 2012
just read on facebook that nickelback is headlining.
1 post removed

Level 4

Location hidden

#43 Aug 21, 2012
My favorite X~Fest was when Disturbed was there...OMG what a show, IDK how he stood the heat in the thing he was wearing though, also when Papa Roach was there, and really Loved Stained!...several others, HateBreed Rocks! I just love the music, and the one day a year I get to act like a fool and not get stink eye...lol
whatplaza

Chester, VA

#44 Aug 21, 2012
Is there gonna better be an xfest?!?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies share your story 2 min FahQ 4
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 4 min waylon 1
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 16 min Turley 24
America Held Hostage Day 325 21 min MarkJ- 4
Buy your assault rifle today 24 min MarkJ- 98
The latest Huntington murder 49 min Lloyd Christmas 14
One less dope dealer in Huntington... Murdered ... 55 min Lloyd Christmas 13

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance