First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jamie

United States

#41 May 13, 2013
Micheal spindell sucks He used to be a good doctor and I went to him and got screwed up I'm sure he doesn't like to fix mistakes and he don't stand behind his work

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#42 May 13, 2013
They're making surgeons out of plastic now?
Stephen Miller MD

Proctorville, OH

#43 May 14, 2013
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Spindell fixes Miller's mistakes (but not for free mind you). My sister had originally gone to Miller to correct a breast deformity (she had one that just didn't grow) and her implant popped in less than a year. Breast implants typically last 7-10 years. Miller did not offer to correct it at a free or discounted price. She went to Spindell to correct it and Spindell had discovered a host of other issues. Since she had the surgery with Spindell (about 2 years ago), she hasn't had a problem.
Your sister may have had a saline implant which can rupture at any point after surgery. The leak rate for saline implants is 5-10% for the first 10 years. If one does leak the implant itself is replaced at no charge, there OR and anesthesia fees which must be paid for prior to surgery. If it has been less than 10 years since they were put in, then the patient will be reimbursed up to $1200 by the implant company once they have received the ruptured implant, and this usually covers the majoity of the cost. If her congenital deformity was originally covered by insurance then they usually cover the costs associated with replacement, but prior authorization is required before surgery. Hope this clears everything up.
Mica Lowe

Faber, VA

#44 Jul 17, 2013
exper wrote:
do NOT go to spindel .. He is board certified as a doctor.. NOT a plastic surgeon. Dr. Stewart in kan city is by far the best one in the tristate
I'm thinking of going to thaxton or Stewart what did you have done by him? I'm trying to find a great plastic sergeon in wv. Thank uuuu
OxoxO

Faber, VA

#45 Jul 17, 2013
Stephen Miller MD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sister may have had a saline implant which can rupture at any point after surgery. The leak rate for saline implants is 5-10% for the first 10 years. If one does leak the implant itself is replaced at no charge, there OR and anesthesia fees which must be paid for prior to surgery. If it has been less than 10 years since they were put in, then the patient will be reimbursed up to $1200 by the implant company once they have received the ruptured implant, and this usually covers the majoity of the cost. If her congenital deformity was originally covered by insurance then they usually cover the costs associated with replacement, but prior authorization is required before surgery. Hope this clears everything up.
Dr. Miller I would love to get and get a consult with you as soon as possible. Thank you
Mike

Faber, VA

#46 Jul 17, 2013
OxoxO wrote:
<quoted text> Dr. Miller I would love to get and get a consult with you as soon as possible. Thank you
my last two girlfriends went to dr miller and he Does a great job they're both happy and look great
wonder

Nettie, WV

#47 Jul 17, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>“You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.”(Leviticus 19:28)

I'm not even Christain. I just like exposing the hypocrisies of Christains.
Ummmmm reread that please. That doesn't say fake boobs are bad!! It's saying dont slice your skin up in mourning in honor of a dead person.
Kpl

Philadelphia, PA

#48 Mar 19, 2014
Does anyone know an average cost of a breast augmentation in Huntington?

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#49 Mar 19, 2014
Kpl wrote:
Does anyone know an average cost of a breast augmentation in Huntington?
Just buy a bigger bra and fill it with tissue. Worked in the 50's.
White Boy

Huntington, WV

#50 Mar 19, 2014
My girlfriend slept with a kneeger and needs her vag sewed up.
Lisa

Huntington, WV

#51 Mar 24, 2014
smmc employee wrote:
Morbito is not a plastic surgeon he's a urologist lol my opinion on Drs in this area is dr spindell or dr miller
Dr Spindel is not even trained in any type of cosmetic surgery. He's had numerous malpractice lawsuits for negligence. I wouldn't send my dog to him for a procedure. Dr Miller though is board certified in plastic surgery. I've never heard any complaints on him.
1 post removed
Whatev

Wadesboro, NC

#53 Jun 12, 2017
There are several good ones around; I would stay away from Spindel- as he's not an actual plastic surgeon.
ASureThing

United States

#54 Jun 13, 2017
Dr Steve Miller is the best, Hands Down!!! Great guy, wonderful Dr, great bedside manner, total package!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealthing condom removal 1 min salamander 4
Does kaykay stink? 2 min woody 3
Da Show Heroin(e) 10 min Tyronne Jefferson 5
U R being played by foreign trolls? 17 min Libtard Alert 118
America Held Hostage Day 244 35 min MarkJ- 8
Huntington Babe Ruth 1 hr Cabell Midland 29
Secret Confessions Of Married Couples Anything ... (Jun '12) 1 hr Rock hard 152
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 14 hr the real buckeye 150

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web