Comments
21 - 40 of 56 Comments Last updated Oct 8, 2012
TheBomb

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 28, 2012
 
Wow children really love to play on topix do they not. Business is ugly and its business. You wait to long and you will fall on your backside. Everyone does deserve a chance but the public is fickle and they do not have patience.
They are doing catering so that is very good word of mouth in this town.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 28, 2012
 
Brickyard pizza, not to be confused with chubby chef
Smr

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 28, 2012
 
Ate tere today. Really good
Smr

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 28, 2012
 
Ate there
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 12, 2012
 
Are they open evenings now? How's the beer selection?

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 12, 2012
 
YFNA wrote:
Are they open evenings now? How's the beer selection?
Still just open for lunch as far as I know.
Unsatisfied Foodie

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ate there today and the food was appalling. The pizza was suppose to be 14 inches but it was 9 inches tops. They charged 18 dollars for a shrimp and calamari pizza that maybe had five cut up pieces of seafood on the whole pizza. Not much flavor either. The only saving grace was that the crust was delicious but there was almost as much crust as pizza. In addition, our server was rude and unapologetic about the food being cold. I may try it out one more time but that is it. Get it together guys!
a little more education

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 12, 2012
 
guttersaint wrote:
I got to try some the other day(practice pizzas?), it was delicious. Judging by the crust, looks like they're using a real wood oven. Haven't seen an actual menu, so let's hope it's not too overpriced!
overpriced is an understatement! the service our waiter provided was cold and unattentive and we were the only table in the place...the food was bland...the cheese was inexpensive...and they skimped on the toppings...wasn't impressed at all...
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 12, 2012
 
a little more education wrote:
<quoted text>
overpriced is an understatement! the service our waiter provided was cold and unattentive and we were the only table in the place...the food was bland...the cheese was inexpensive...and they skimped on the toppings...wasn't impressed at all...


Well, that sucks. Are they serving beer yet? If so what is the selection like? Their web page brags about they craft beers they are going to have.
Unsatisfied Foodie

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 12, 2012
 
No beer yet.
HUNTINGTON LADY

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 13, 2012
 
Just went over on my lunch and the SUPPOSED hostess was a Bitch. Good job. That will be my first and last visit. Hope the old bat gets her act together or she will ruin the boss's business. Needs fired!!!!
Unsatisfied Foodie wrote:
Ate there today and the food was appalling. The pizza was suppose to be 14 inches but it was 9 inches tops. They charged 18 dollars for a shrimp and calamari pizza that maybe had five cut up pieces of seafood on the whole pizza. Not much flavor either. The only saving grace was that the crust was delicious but there was almost as much crust as pizza. In addition, our server was rude and unapologetic about the food being cold. I may try it out one more time but that is it. Get it together guys!
HUNTINGTON LADY

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 13, 2012
 
I hear the loud sound of crash and burn coming for this establishment!!!!
YFNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that sucks. Are they serving beer yet? If so what is the selection like? Their web page brags about they craft beers they are going to have.
WTH

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

i think the food is awesome and the service.
1 post removed
HUNTINGTON LADY

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 13, 2012
 
No beer license is the rumor....nice
YFNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that sucks. Are they serving beer yet? If so what is the selection like? Their web page brags about they craft beers they are going to have.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 13, 2012
 
HUNTINGTON LADY wrote:
<quoted text>No beer license is the rumor....nice
They're in the process of getting it. Drew told me personally last week while I was eating there.
jason

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 13, 2012
 
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>They're in the process of getting it. Drew told me personally last week while I was eating there.
Well he is lying to you personally, go to link below and check yourself.

https://apps.wv.gov/ABCA/LicenseSearch/Forms/

I found nothing filed with the state for that name and this site is very up to date.
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jul 13, 2012
 
Well I must say I'm very disappointed. Based on reviews here and with a couple friends who have dined there, doesn't look that great. Couple that with not having the beer list they promised.... Oh well, l will still give them a try once they do get their liquor license.

Is the raw bar up and running?
Lol

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 13, 2012
 
HUNTINGTON LADY wrote:
Just went over on my lunch and the SUPPOSED hostess was a Bitch. Good job. That will be my first and last visit. Hope the old bat gets her act together or she will ruin the boss's business. Needs fired!!!!
<quoted text>
Hostess is the owners mom.
a little more education

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hostess is the owners mom.
doesn't matter who she is...if she isn't friendly then she is bad for business...if she wants to be involved keep her in the back of the house and away from the clientel...and by the way...it's not technically a raw bar they have even though that is what they are calling it...it is only an oyster bar bc that is all they offer...a raw bar offers more than just raw oysters on the half shell...as for the liquor license...any person that already has an llc can open and operate many businesses under that llc...thus when looking up the application for the liquor license on that website you would have to know what name the business license is under...that is not always the name of the place...
Rus Livingood

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jul 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

I've been twice now, and was very pleased with both experiences. I've tried five different types of slices, and they were all great. It would be hard to pick a favorite. They have done well with pairing flavors and textures on the pizzas, and a lot of the combinations are things you just don't see at other pizza places in the area.

The wife and I also had dessert -- a wood-fired brownie with cinnamon ice cream, and it was delicious! The staff has been friendly both times, the food has been excellent, and the price is not bad, either. I would encourage anyone to give it a shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 27 min George 53,604
rt 60 walmart 1 hr None 18
********************************!!dd 1 hr None 14
Obama golfs while the world burns 1 hr nohalgerg 22
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Springer 1,340
David Lyons arrested for soliciting a 12 year o... 1 hr truth 1
Chris carter shot at forrest bluff (Jan '13) 1 hr TimelessLegend 127
Husband fired from Alcon today. 5 hr okay 13
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••