Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL
He actually said that Jesus stuck up for the woman being stoned to death for adultery because the law was passe in one thread. Hilarious.
I'm not sure exactly what drugs warped this cats brain but I'm sure they were cheap and greatly abused.
Good god. I'm assuming he huffs paint fumes in his parents' garage while listening to The Alex Jones Show on repeat. It's the only thing that could explain it.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL
He actually said that Jesus stuck up for the woman being stoned to death for adultery because the law was passe in one thread. Hilarious.
I'm not sure exactly what drugs warped this cats brain but I'm sure they were cheap and greatly abused.
I think you've been the one using dumbass,never once mentioned anything about a woman being stoned nor heard of it on here.Confusion is a given with libtards though.And its not even drug induced.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Good god. I'm assuming he huffs paint fumes in his parents' garage while listening to The Alex Jones Show on repeat. It's the only thing that could explain it.
Those fumes are from where you've got your nose up zaphrinas ass.LOL
1 post removed
Ben

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Those fumes are from where you've got your nose up zaphrinas ass.LOL
Good one? Man you really got me.

By the way, do you have to end every comment with LOL because the only person you're capable of amusing is yourself?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you justify your insanity huh? Man you love throwing that word reprobate around, too bad conservatives are much more often the butt of the jokes these days. And look I know it must be hard to accept that society has started to move past your fundamentalist & supposedly Christian view of the world but you're just going to have to accept it. Society is not going to wait around for people that are stuck in the Dark Ages and coddle you because you can't accept the 21st century. The Bible is not a history book but Jesus did have some good ideas about helping the poor and feeding the needy so at least you have that.
So now you just gotta step out of your doomsday bunker and learn that it's not too late for even someone as backward as you seem to be.
There are 44 prophecies alone thats mentioned in the old testament that Christ fulfilled in the new testament.This doesnt even scratch the surface when it comes to other prophecies.You should live up to your self proclaimed scepticism and so called enlightened mind by attempting to study these facts before dismissing them. But you wont.Why? Because you're a reprobate mind.In otherwords, no amount of truth or probabilities of that truth will change your mind because it doesnt register.And the reason it doesnt register is because God has given you over to your own way of thinking as described in Romans 1:28.Its basically a curse brought on by yourself.You dont want it to be true because it goes against everything you stand for and against.
Ben

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

<quoted text>
There are 44 prophecies alone thats mentioned in the old testament that Christ fulfilled in the new testament.This doesnt even scratch the surface when it comes to other prophecies.You should live up to your self proclaimed scepticism and so called enlightened mind by attempting to study these facts before dismissing them. But you wont.Why? Because you're a reprobate mind.In otherwords, no amount of truth or probabilities of that truth will change your mind because it doesnt register.And the reason it doesnt register is because God has given you over to your own way of thinking as described in Romans 1:28.Its basically a curse brought on by yourself.You dont want it to be true because it goes against everything you stand for and against.
No, actually I just choose to think for myself and study current science rather than abide by ancient texts written by people who thought wearing clothes of 2 different threads was punishable by death.
1 post removed
Derper

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Seriously, I don't know. Is it true about FDR moving Thanksgiving? And if that's so, why was it on the 4th Thursday this year? I'm confused.
Ben

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Derper wrote:
Seriously, I don't know. Is it true about FDR moving Thanksgiving? And if that's so, why was it on the 4th Thursday this year? I'm confused.
FDR tried to move Thanksgiving up a week because the economy was in shambles and he wanted to expand the Christmas shopping season. People flipped out because they're idiots (not much has changed) so he reversed his decision 2 years later. They called his change "Franksgiving."
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

<quoted text>
Yeah, let's see. The guys making up jesus are sitting there with the old testament prophecies. It must have been so hard for their fictional account of a made up character fulfill those prophecies. Good going.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

YFNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, let's see. The guys making up jesus are sitting there with the old testament prophecies. It must have been so hard for their fictional account of a made up character fulfill those prophecies. Good going.
How about the very roman empire that crucified this make believe character ending up worshiping him. Could they have had record of this made up character? And then you theorize they chose to drop all their previous gods just to worship a new make believe one? And all this after the previous centuries of them persecuting the followers of this make believe character?
Nah,dont think so. Not to mention the disciples who went to their death and suffered the most horrible tortures without having once said "Wait! We made it all up.Its all a big hoax" I think its safe to assume they seen this Jesus and his miracles,resurrection and ascension.And the first written records dating back to about 30 yrs after Christs ascension was done so when there were still living witnesses that could have refuted it but didnt.Perhaps nonbelievers should at least come up with something else that at least sounds plausible.And quit putting their trust in professors and others who dont want to believe.What the hell makes their documents that they choose to accept any more authenic. Nothing except those who choose to follow them blindly.
Ben

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

<quoted text>
What the hell makes their documents that they choose to accept any more authenic. Nothing except those who choose to follow them blindly.
Just because you refuse to accept the truths of the empirical reality all around you doesn't mean everyone else is "following blindly." You haven't even acknowledged the links above that outright refute your claim about the "prophecies." I'm thoroughly convinced you're just a run-of-the-mill internet troll at this point. Ateast you're dedicated. Although, I'm really not sure it could be possible to pursue a more pathetic waste of time. To each his own though...
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

<quoted text>
How about the very roman empire that crucified this make believe character ending up worshiping him. Could they have had record of this made up character? And then you theorize they chose to drop all their previous gods just to worship a new make believe one? And all this after the previous centuries of them persecuting the followers of this make believe character?
Nah,dont think so. Not to mention the disciples who went to their death and suffered the most horrible tortures without having once said "Wait! We made it all up.Its all a big hoax" I think its safe to assume they seen this Jesus and his miracles,resurrection and ascension.And the first written records dating back to about 30 yrs after Christs ascension was done so when there were still living witnesses that could have refuted it but didnt.Perhaps nonbelievers should at least come up with something else that at least sounds plausible.And quit putting their trust in professors and others who dont want to believe.What the hell makes their documents that they choose to accept any more authenic. Nothing except those who choose to follow them blindly.
You have zero proof for Jesus, his martyred disciples or any supernatural aspect of the bible, yet you say non-believers need something plausible? Laughable on your part. No contemporary ever mentioned your miracle man, even with all the amazing things that he supposedly did? Odd, don't you think? On the day of his resurrection, many saints were said to have came back to life and were seen in the city, yet no one noticed? Amazing.

As for your silly proof due to Rome... Ridiculous. The Emperor converted and christianity was spread at sword point. Empires have changed religions many times, no proof for anything there. Face it, there is just as much proof for your imaginary friend as for Odin or Ra.

Also, I'll put trust in educated men above ignorant Iron-age goat herders.
2 posts removed
Ben

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the thread why is it white people are on heroin etc.. He tells his acid/vision story. Hilarious
Wow I'm looking forward to reading that. Might help explain "the prophecies."
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

YFNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You have zero proof for Jesus, his martyred disciples or any supernatural aspect of the bible, yet you say non-believers need something plausible? Laughable on your part. No contemporary ever mentioned your miracle man, even with all the amazing things that he supposedly did? Odd, don't you think? On the day of his resurrection, many saints were said to have came back to life and were seen in the city, yet no one noticed? Amazing.
As for your silly proof due to Rome... Ridiculous. The Emperor converted and christianity was spread at sword point. Empires have changed religions many times, no proof for anything there. Face it, there is just as much proof for your imaginary friend as for Odin or Ra.
Also, I'll put trust in educated men above ignorant Iron-age goat herders.
Yet you follow educated men who base their teachings on age old documents that cant be verified as anymore authenic than writers of the gospels.They chose to follow that line of reasoning and you only follow them. There is more documentation to back my choice of reasoning then there is your as well as the multitudes that do so.If these truths that you follow were based on facts then we wouldnt be following this desert god and his son for the past thousands of years and instead we'd be adhering to your philosophy of reasoning. And shouldnt reason be more substantial in any age of history regardless of superstition,etc.Yet your so called reasoning seemed to have escaped mankind during his so called evolution. And no,science is no closer to solving it then anytime in our past.Even scientists cant explain lifeforce and what constitutes it.
Ben

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

<quoted text>
Yet you follow educated men who base their teachings on age old documents that cant be verified as anymore authenic than writers of the gospels.They chose to follow that line of reasoning and you only follow them. There is more documentation to back my choice of reasoning then there is your as well as the multitudes that do so.If these truths that you follow were based on facts then we wouldnt be following this desert god and his son for the past thousands of years and instead we'd be adhering to your philosophy of reasoning. And shouldnt reason be more substantial in any age of history regardless of superstition,etc.Yet your so called reasoning seemed to have escaped mankind during his so called evolution. And no,science is no closer to solving it then anytime in our past.Even scientists cant explain lifeforce and what constitutes it.
You're certainly entitled to believe whatever you want because you have every right to be wrong, but you might be a lost cause. If you have convinced yourself of all that crap you just said, then you're too far gone. Good luck with your doomsday prepping.
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

<quoted text>
Yeah, you are rambling all over here but it looks like you are boiling it down to this: Lots of people for a long time have believed in your god. Therefore God is real.

I'm not impressed with your logical fallacy. Lots of people believed for a very long time that the earth was flat. How did that work out?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
You're certainly entitled to believe whatever you want because you have every right to be wrong, but you might be a lost cause. If you have convinced yourself of all that crap you just said, then you're too far gone. Good luck with your doomsday prepping.
But then again you might be the one to far gone.As in a reprobate mind that truth CANT be ascertained when it comes to God.Just like i've said,you've been given over to that way of thinking. In otherwords you're to far gone in the eyes of God. Good luck when you're caught with your pants down and your dick in your hand.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

YFNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you are rambling all over here but it looks like you are boiling it down to this: Lots of people for a long time have believed in your god. Therefore God is real.
I'm not impressed with your logical fallacy. Lots of people believed for a very long time that the earth was flat. How did that work out?
Yet it (earth) was described as a circle (round)in isiah.It also speaks of wind and water currents.And its dietary laws pertaining to unclean foods (high cholesterol)are correct as well.
Ben

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

<quoted text>
But then again you might be the one to far gone.As in a reprobate mind that truth CANT be ascertained when it comes to God.Just like i've said,you've been given over to that way of thinking. In otherwords you're to far gone in the eyes of God. Good luck when you're caught with your pants down and your dick in your hand.LOL
Sounds like a decent way to go haha. Better than dying in the bunker at least.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a decent way to go haha. Better than dying in the bunker at least.
Is it? If you think it then it MUST be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of76
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Ignorant sheeple 43,436
Andrea Watermelon 27 min Forreal 54
river park hospital (Jul '11) 30 min uhs 128
Searching for Generous Make-Roomie Bartering 44 min gary 2
My Top 5 hookers/ houses of ill repute 55 min John 16
Locals that get treated/try to act like CELEBRI... 1 hr Bossman 17
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 3 hr jimmy was the love 3,898
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 7 hr pussyfart 105
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••