war on thanksgiving
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kolklz

Catlettsburg, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2013
It's not Christmas .... It's greedy retailers.... If people would stay home on THanksgiving and boycott these door buster dickheads .... The stores might quit . But it's also the shoppers fault too..... They will spend every last dime they have to make sure little spoiled ass Tommie has. PS 4.... And charge charge charge up the credit.... Wake up folks..... Enjoy some turkey, family... Relax
Kolklz

Catlettsburg, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2013
Good call Zaphod
paleeze

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Nov 28, 2013
It started with the democrats. FDR moved Thanksgiving from the 4th weekend in November to the 3rd and mandated people to take a day or two off work and give them an extra week to spend more money. That wasn't big business that did that. That would have been the libtards that took God out of being thankful and made it about money. The headlines and news of the day was outraged, but it didn't matter what the country wanted, democrats forced a Godless thankless society upon us.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#5 Nov 28, 2013
paleeze wrote:
It started with the democrats. FDR moved Thanksgiving from the 4th weekend in November to the 3rd and mandated people to take a day or two off work and give them an extra week to spend more money. That wasn't big business that did that. That would have been the libtards that took God out of being thankful and made it about money. The headlines and news of the day was outraged, but it didn't matter what the country wanted, democrats forced a Godless thankless society upon us.
Looking at it from a different perspective, since children are often molded by their parents viewpoints,libturds will eventually kill off their own future base of support through abortion.
1 post removed
paleeze

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Nov 28, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at it from a different perspective, since children are often molded by their parents viewpoints,libturds will eventually kill off their own future base of support through abortion.
Good point, but they'll probably offset the difference by having gays adopting druggie babies that non-working liberal trailer trash parents keep having.

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Nov 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Agreed. I've been saying this for years. Heck...abortion shouldn't just be legal. It should be REQUIRED for libs!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#9 Nov 28, 2013
paleeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, but they'll probably offset the difference by having gays adopting druggie babies that non-working liberal trailer trash parents keep having.
And if they mold them to their lifestyle then they cant reproduce.Less libturds.Less white trailer trash.LOL
Ben

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Nov 28, 2013
<quoted text>
And if they mold them to their lifestyle then they cant reproduce.Less libturds.Less white trailer trash.LOL
Except the trailer trash all vote Republican.
Ben

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Nov 28, 2013
paleeze wrote:
Hahaha. You must have forgotten that every dollar bill is stamped with "In God We Trust." Money is the true god that Republicans worship.
angiebocook

Kenova, WV

#12 Nov 28, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. You must have forgotten that every dollar bill is stamped with "In God We Trust." Money is the true god that Republicans worship.
i think not
Zzz

Proctorville, OH

#13 Nov 28, 2013
paleeze wrote:
But it was big business that asked FDR to do it. Face it; money has always been god in the American government and American culture. You want to celebrate Thanksgiving a week later then do it. You don't need the government's permission. Nothing is being forced on you. Instead, you're just following along like a good little sheep.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#15 Nov 28, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Except the trailer trash all vote Republican.
Must be why wv senate and house has been dominated its ENTIRE history by democrats who keep us 49th out of 50 states in every category.Vote republican and maybe we can see some improvements in those rankings.After all, we have much to gain and only one more state to fall behind if not.Worth taking the chance i'd say.LOL
Paws

Huntington, WV

#16 Nov 28, 2013
The poorest states, mostly in the south, that receive the most welfare, are all conservative states. The trash you like to make fun of all mostly conservative voters. Studies have shown liberals tend to be more educated and make more money than conservatives. Doctors, professors, scientists, etc are mostly liberals. States with the highest median income and most educated population are blue states.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#17 Nov 28, 2013
Zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was big business that asked FDR to do it. Face it; money has always been god in the American government and American culture. You want to celebrate Thanksgiving a week later then do it. You don't need the government's permission. Nothing is being forced on you. Instead, you're just following along like a good little sheep.
SHH! Dont mention sheep to him. He's BAAdly in love. Just let em lead each other to slaughter under their good shepard Obama.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#18 Nov 28, 2013
Paws wrote:
The poorest states, mostly in the south, that receive the most welfare, are all conservative states. The trash you like to make fun of all mostly conservative voters. Studies have shown liberals tend to be more educated and make more money than conservatives. Doctors, professors, scientists, etc are mostly liberals. States with the highest median income and most educated population are blue states.
Is that why those educated money makers hate wall street so much? Actually your doctors ,ceos,business owners,and all others that pay your wages are the educated conservatives.All those educated blue collar miners in southern wv republicans? Not!
Ben

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Nov 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Must be why wv senate and house has been dominated its ENTIRE history by democrats who keep us 49th out of 50 states in every category.
Yeah CONSERVATIVE democrats aka bluedogs. Democrat and liberal are not synonyms. Maybe if we actually got some liberals running this state we'd finally see some progress. I'm not gonna hold my breath.
Ben

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Nov 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that why those educated money makers hate wall street so much? Actually your doctors ,ceos,business owners,and all others that pay your wages are the educated conservatives.All those educated blue collar miners in southern wv republicans? Not!
Something like 94% of scientists are liberal. Most people who are actually educated are because they're more concerned with facts and data and it tends to lean liberal. Sorry you have a hard time accepting that, but CEOs and business owners are mostly concerned with maximizing profits so they vote republican because they know it's the cult of Reagan and they'll keep taxes low.
Zzz

Proctorville, OH

#21 Nov 28, 2013
<quoted text>
SHH! Dont mention sheep to him. He's BAAdly in love. Just let em lead each other to slaughter under their good shepard Obama.LOL
I was replying to someone that I would guess identifies as a conservative, and isn't an Obama supporter; but whatever. I think the whole liberal/conservative debate is pretty much a case of the pot calling the kettle black, anyway.
vince

Charleston, WV

#22 Nov 28, 2013
idiots waiting at kmart on thanksgiving then blk friday' then on the first the welfare checks will mob the stores' ill wate till the 22 of dec maybe ppl will be broke then' hell ill just shop online i hate ppl.
like minded

United States

#23 Nov 28, 2013
Actually, the workers and businesses from that era back to Roosevelt didn't want to take a day off at all. They thought that the best way to show thanks was to support their families by working. They were thankful to have jobs. Now, they're just thankful to have an ebt card, WIC, SSI, disability, unemployment, workers comp, medicare, medicaid, food stamps, LINK, CHIP, DHHR, FEMA, Red Cross, Unicef, United Way, and many many more tax funded initiatives. They've got everybody thanking the government. the more people you have that depend on the government, the more people you have as your voting base. I mean, if coal miners vote in people that they know will directly negatively affect their industry, than they've won. We've become so dependant on govt for everything, that we vote them in, even when we know their policies will hurt us. I've given up on this country. I'm prepping now, to survive later. I'll be going off the grid next year with my family. Anybody else in? Time to militia up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Libtarded Mind 6 min MarkJ- 16
Clinton mount 20 min rat killer 9
July 15. Jade Helm 15 military tanks in abandon... 20 min Snake Plizzken 110
Do you like to slam your hand in your car door 24 min Muff diver 4
Katie Stewart in the terrace (Nov '14) 25 min realtalk 25
Misty Tomblin 45 min joe 7
News New Student Affairs leadership team announced a... 1 hr Grim Sleeper 11
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE