concerned

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Does anyone know any good pain mgmt clinics/md's? Suggestions and details are greatly appreciated

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I usually get my pain management information form

http://www.lemonparty.tv/

Been really helpful with getting my pain managed properly. Resources and clinics listed as well.
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

concerned wrote:
Does anyone know any good pain mgmt clinics/md's? Suggestions and details are greatly appreciated
Not sure.
Do you have any extra Vicodin?
1 post removed
nunya

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Don't go to Jimmy Adams in Barboursville. Brags more about himself and who he knows than help his patients.
Nunya 2

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

nunya wrote:
Don't go to Jimmy Adams in Barboursville. Brags more about himself and who he knows than help his patients.
Isn't he or at least wasn't he at one time Dr. Fischer's partner? What ended up happening with Dr. Fischer and the claims of him dispensing narcotics illegally and over-prescribing them, as well? Is Adams like that?
Maddison Akers

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I would like to know a good pain management to go to.. I use to go to HIMG when dr.justice was there now it's hard to find a good place that will really help me. Please info needed and not no smart as* comments.
hmmm

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

dr fischer is in prison I dont think dr adams will prescribe anything if you're looking for pills.. I heard dr caraway at st marys is great but you have to be serious about wanting to get help and trying all options before getting pain pills. If your a girl with boobs Dr coffman at HIMG I know he gives xanax like theyre candy and will prescribe a good looking female anything. If you are not just trying to get pills and want dr.s that care and really want to help with your pain and not just giving you pain pills.. Charleston center for pain relief or theres Dr webb if youre trying to get like roxys but its like 600 dollars and they give you your pills there
Pain

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Maddison Akers wrote:
I would like to know a good pain management to go to.. I use to go to HIMG when dr.justice was there now it's hard to find a good place that will really help me. Please info needed and not no smart as* comments.
Dr justice is at himg till Friday. He works only in the nowcare dept. dr Joseph has opened a pain management center there back by endoscopy
Pain care

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

I'm a Cancer/ surgery patient needing to find doctor for legit pain problems. My doctor does not specialize in pain. Anyone have experience with Pain Care PLLC?
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

A comfortable bed will help.
Classy White Guy

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

A group of black doctors are in town from detroit. They prescribe pain meds. Their office hours are 7 days per week 24/7.
1 post removed
twelve

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

So so stupid. Believe it or not there are people out here that have legitimate pain and nothing can be done because of all the junkies. I broke my ankle and the gave me ultrams. Whatever they are gives you a migraine and I believe they dont help with a broken bone.
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Most doctors around here do not want to prescribe pain meds because of the horrible drug abuse problem. Its a shame to.
SadOne

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

I thought all the bad places had been shut down. I didn't know there were still any "pill mills" operating in the area now.
pillhater

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

SadOne wrote:
I thought all the bad places had been shut down. I didn't know there were still any "pill mills" operating in the area now.
Wrong. There are still many of them. Until the authorities (including the state licensing board) get serious, there will always be pill mills - there's simply too much money in it.
anon

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Classy White Guy wrote:
A group of black doctors are in town from detroit. They prescribe pain meds. Their office hours are 7 days per week 24/7.
How nice Doctors Without Borders are in the area. How long will they be in town treating patients?
CH pain mgt

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

dont go here all the want to do is PT and injections neither work

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
hooker$$$$ 6 min joe shmoe 3
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 8 min inphimus 174
Dairy Queen on 5th ave (Apr '12) 9 min who knows 19
atvs and beer v/s your kids 16 min :/ 21
amber cremeans 50 min Wow 24
Ronnette Stclair 55 min what? 7
Sydney walker aka zoey! 56 min thunderingherdalum 4
Classic jewelry and Loan in Barbourville 4 hr Lol 34
East end thief's (Nov '13) 5 hr Hey 1,311