First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fed up Marine

Huntington, WV

#1 Jul 16, 2014
I've spent the last 20 years serving my country, protecting it's citizens and constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion. However, what should a Marine do when the very constitution he swore to protect and defend leaves his hands bound and he must sit and watch one illegal after another cross our boarders while being enabled by an enept administration who is clearly out to destroy everything this country stands for? What should a Marine do when the very laws he swore to uphold is becoming something he can no long uphold due to the increasing threat to our naturally born citizens by the illegal aliens who are entering this country at such a rapid pace? Should those of us who served in our military, strip our uniforms of branch tapes replacing them with tapes that simply say "United States" on them, take up arms and stand post along the boarder to send a message to those crossing to stay out? Should we take up arms, sit in the deserts of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California along the boarders to send a message to the mexican government that if their military crosses our boarders we will fire on them possibley igniting a second Mexican/American war just because we want our boarders safe and the current inaffective administration in the White House wont do what needs to be done through Executive Powers to secure our boarders? The longer this goes on, the more the answer to my questions become clear. The more this continues, the more I become convinced that this problem will NOT be resolved any time soon because of our inept, incompetant and ineffective elected leadership in Washington D.C.

Should I dare say that this is no longer a humanitarian aide situation and call it a war to save our own country and the lives of those born here?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#2 Jul 16, 2014
fed up Marine wrote:
I've spent the last 20 years serving my country, protecting it's citizens and constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion. However, what should a Marine do when the very constitution he swore to protect and defend leaves his hands bound and he must sit and watch one illegal after another cross our boarders while being enabled by an enept administration who is clearly out to destroy everything this country stands for? What should a Marine do when the very laws he swore to uphold is becoming something he can no long uphold due to the increasing threat to our naturally born citizens by the illegal aliens who are entering this country at such a rapid pace? Should those of us who served in our military, strip our uniforms of branch tapes replacing them with tapes that simply say "United States" on them, take up arms and stand post along the boarder to send a message to those crossing to stay out? Should we take up arms, sit in the deserts of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California along the boarders to send a message to the mexican government that if their military crosses our boarders we will fire on them possibley igniting a second Mexican/American war just because we want our boarders safe and the current inaffective administration in the White House wont do what needs to be done through Executive Powers to secure our boarders? The longer this goes on, the more the answer to my questions become clear. The more this continues, the more I become convinced that this problem will NOT be resolved any time soon because of our inept, incompetant and ineffective elected leadership in Washington D.C.

Should I dare say that this is no longer a humanitarian aide situation and call it a war to save our own country and the lives of those born here?
No. You should just shut up.

It's above your pay grade "soldier".
1 post removed

Location hidden

#4 Jul 16, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>America is currently being ruled by a man determined to destroy America awe know it . And is on his way to realizing that goal.
You sir are an idiot. Good day
Bob

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 16, 2014
When the truth really starts to bother you, start name calling. Why not remind them that they are probably racist also?
really

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jul 16, 2014
Who gives a shi* about people coming to america illegal or not?? There are much worse issues dude lol..

Location hidden

#7 Jul 16, 2014
Bob wrote:
When the truth really starts to bother you, start name calling. Why not remind them that they are probably racist also?
It's not name calling to label someone an idiot. It's called an observation.

You know, it's like if someone called you a moron.

That person would be observant.
1 post removed
Silent Majority

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Jul 16, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You should just shut up.
It's above your pay grade "soldier".
Zaphod is back on topix leaving behind her usual liberal slime trail...

Here's Harry Ried claiming "there's no crisis" and then asking for 4 billion "to fix the crisis"....Lmao

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/15/ha... ....liberals are clinically insane

Liberalism on display...
Silent Majority

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Jul 16, 2014
really wrote:
Who gives a shi* about people coming to america illegal or not?? There are much worse issues dude lol..
Go back to sleep "dude"...Let the grownups worry about the big stuff. You dont have a clue.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/16/re...

Location hidden

#11 Jul 16, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Zaphod is back on topix leaving behind her usual liberal slime trail...

Here's Harry Ried claiming "there's no crisis" and then asking for 4 billion "to fix the crisis"....Lmao

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/15/ha... ....liberals are clinically insane

Liberalism on display...
Hey. Professor Cooz is back. You finally come up with a good story as to how Obama got your wife fired? You have a good story yet or should we just stick with her getting caught blowing dudes in the parking lot?
ok opie

Greensburg, PA

#12 Jul 16, 2014
Wow, another thread blaming obama for something that's been going on for 100 yrs. I understand that bush kept everyone preoccupied with bogus wars, the stock market crashing and 911 but let's be real, what's happened on obamas watch. Im sure u sheep will say benbhazi but that shits played out. Its you money men who pay the illegals peanuts for a hard days work instead of paying an AMERICAN citizen a decent living wage.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#14 Jul 16, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>You are one nasty Obama voter, I bet you are ugly to.
Zing

He's here all week folks
ok opie

Greensburg, PA

#15 Jul 16, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>You are one nasty Obama voter, I bet you are ugly to.
Lol. I guess we're back in preschool. Sticks and stones may break my bones...
deathbed

Peytona, WV

#16 Jul 16, 2014
We are just getting what we get for having a liberal Muslim president
Redneck White American

Peytona, WV

#17 Jul 16, 2014
I do not care for any foreigners or blacks. I do not like their cultures. They are not like us. These foreigners do not assimilate themselves to our way of life. They just set up shop and form "Little Mexico", "little China" or whatever high crime dump holes.
Alice

Huntington, WV

#18 Jul 17, 2014
I think we should go back and let any other feel like they can or shouldn't be taking kind of things in their unhappy towards us or any other time place for kids tough might consider time again. Like all us did the time before.

Location hidden

#19 Jul 17, 2014
Alice wrote:
I think we should go back and let any other feel like they can or shouldn't be taking kind of things in their unhappy towards us or any other time place for kids tough might consider time again. Like all us did the time before.
Can you have someone translate this into English ?
TPB

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2014
What the hell are they trying to say?
1 post removed

Location hidden

#22 Jul 17, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to sleep "dude"...Let the grownups worry about the big stuff. You dont have a clue.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/16/re...
Your wife still looking for a job bro? The local bowling alley needs a good ball polisher. I can help her out if she needs the practice.

You still haven't come up with a good lie as to how obamacare got her fired.

Oh yeah. It didn't. It was the BJs. She probably has the inside track on that ball job.
Blow me

Charleston, WV

#23 Jul 17, 2014
Speaking of bj's, the smartest thing to come out of zaph's mouth was Obama's cock. By the way zaph, Obama called. He is ready for his evening bj.

Location hidden

#24 Jul 17, 2014
Blow me wrote:
Speaking of bj's, the smartest thing to come out of zaph's mouth was Obama's cock. By the way zaph, Obama called. He is ready for his evening bj.
Zing

Another worry cuntservative.

I don't know why people say you guys aren't funny. Every time I turn on Fox News I laugh my arse off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Directv drug test? 10 min needanewjob 1
CROOKED Hillary in Huntington or Charleston tom... 47 min FOVR 123
Amber Cremeans (Aug '14) 59 min Silly 25
Hillary Wins!! 1 hr Zig Zag Man 26
Donald Trump Big headed, big mouth 1 hr CopOut 1
West Virginia's New Abortion Bill 1 hr Justuropinion 17
prostitutes walking Madison Ave (Aug '15) 2 hr CopOut 79
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages