Pill dealer in spring valley apartments beside the votech !!

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated May 11, 2012
No more democraps

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

I noticed u are still parking your burgandy trail blazer with ky. Tags backwards ! I am still watching..........You !!!
snitches must dizzie

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

quit stalking this poor guy under the fraudulent claim of drug trafficking. we all know you are just lonely and you need an excuse to stalk this guy. if you had balls youd confront him in person instead of posting something randomly on an internet forum hoping that possibly he will come across this post and be frightened into doing what you want. you loser you are pathetic
1 post removed
Tiger

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

POOR GUY ! How about drug dealer dealing beside a school, and he knows who I am , and I will catch him ! And as for u were would u like to meet ?
James Clagg

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Tiger wrote:
POOR GUY ! How about drug dealer dealing beside a school, and he knows who I am , and I will catch him ! And as for u were would u like to meet ?
you wont do shit bitch. lets meet. my name is James Clagg and I aint hard to find
1 post removed
not the only one

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Good lord, look who you are renting off of! A guy whose bro got convicted for putting cameras in the bathroom at the trophy shop in Kenova, whose other brother lives with his wife in those apartments....that wife who got fired from her nursing job for stealing pills and their daughter who is a thief and pill head that comes and gets the pills off her mom there. Look for a silver pill-shaped car with a Vinson paw on the back window.
How have you not noticed that stuff if you noticed this guy?
Yvonne

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

What about the white house on the corner of 22nd st west and Washington Ave. That guy just got out of prison and is really dangerous. I think he's a little nuts too. We are afraid to go out of the house.
1 post removed
LMAO

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Now that's funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min tate 56,557
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 1 hr tate 142
need a job any places i should avoid 4 hr Chuck 6
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 4 hr BBB 118
Rescare Bville 5 hr trick 9
Brian Doneff And Dirty Needles (Jul '12) 5 hr watch your back 7
East end thief's (Nov '13) 5 hr Wondering 1,598

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cabell County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
•••