Educated white people being outbred b...
Peter Griffin

Layland, WV

#22 Aug 24, 2013
It does seem that the unproductive, criminal, and special benefits side of the population is excessively reproducing. Wow. By peter griffin after 17 beers.
Malicious

Huntington, WV

#23 Aug 25, 2013
Smart people in general are being out bred. Thats right..smart people of all races might have 1-2 kids nowdays TOPS..sometimes none at all. While stupid people breed with impunity. Ever seen idiotacy? Thats where we are headed. Dumb people of EVERY RACE are becoming numerous..and there is literally nothing you can do about it.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#24 Aug 25, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Listen up there is a lot of educated blacks out here I just don't understand why everything has to be a black issues this is 2013 get over it everybody talks about how bad blacks are and they do this and that but Why do everything have to be about color it don't matter what color you are we are all the same yes I'm black I'm strong black woman every educated I'm a R.N. of 10 years and make good money I came for the hood and there was a lot of white's leaving there to I will never forget where I came from and as I look back at the people I grow up with they are still leaving in low income housing why cause they are on drugs but my point is this they are all white people so stop trashing black we are all god's kid's there is going to be a point in your life where you need help one day and your family my not be the one who can help you they what say you may need a lung or a kindy one day and the only person that can help you is black then what blacks are just the same as everybody else... Sign A STRONG BLACK.... I'm BLACK AND I'm PROUD OF MY COLOR.....
I agree with all you say but on the downside if i said "Im a strong white male and im proud of my race" i'd be called a racist by my own white race of politically correct double standard hypocritical bastards. These are the ones we truly hate.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#25 Aug 25, 2013
whatnowwhat wrote:
The United Staes of America is based on Diversity.
Whites, Blacks, Latinos, Asain, etc. is America.
Get educated.
And compared to yesteryear,its a den of iniquity. Walk down one of our urban settings or projects alone and see what your diversity gets you. Isnt it peachy?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#26 Aug 25, 2013
rabble wrote:
I keep reading so many people who have a valid point ruin it by saying something stupid to discredit themselves. On both sides. OP was right. Partly. Well, mostly. But racist emotional overtones made it hard to focus on the simple fact that his main point was correct. The scum of society is rapidly over populating. This is leading to a meeting mostly poop population that the rich elite will be able to control even more and more as the pattern continues.
The ones bringing the most new people into this world ARE mostly uneducated just like their parents and on down the line. I'm not talking about one race or any particular group of racists. But the low lives who only care about looking cool, getting high, "hustling", instead of being a stand-up citizen who does their part in their community and society, and try to make a good future for themselves and their children.
There is a lot of racism that comes in to play in this subject of discussion. On every side. I know plenty of people from many different ethnic groups who are well brought up, successful, and just good people. But we are outnumbered. As far as who is to blame? There are staggering statistics that make it easy to point fingers but then its just a bunch of finger pointing and name calling. This helps nothing. Everyone is their own person and nobody of any race has to be held down by or live up to any negative stereotype. Everyone has the ability to strive to be a good person and make better life decisions.
But nothing will change. Not enough people care. Humanity is in a tailspin. Earth is likely doomed.
And its all spelled out in the prophecies of the bible. Whether you're a dumb shit atheist monkey or a real believer.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#27 Aug 25, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated white people, leaves the TeaParty and most of the GOP out.
If they were educated they'd be voting republican.Notice how all the uneducated,gays,minority white haters,those others lacking morals as well as white bashing pc shits all belong to the democratic party.
hectorious R

Pretoria, South Africa

#28 Sep 13, 2013
WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUE PINK PEOPLE STILL OUTNUMBER US
TiC

London, UK

#29 Dec 30, 2013
So much racism! Forget colour for a moment, because colour doesn't mean much. Forget about white people being bred out, because when a white and a black mix, they produce something different, so both the white and the black are lost.

The problem is there are too many people having kids who don't want to bring their kids up, don't discipline them or set them straight, and just don't give a damn what they do.

Instead of focusing on what colour everyone should be, we should be focusing on how everyone behaves.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#30 Dec 30, 2013
TiC wrote:
So much racism! Forget colour for a moment, because colour doesn't mean much. Forget about white people being bred out, because when a white and a black mix, they produce something different, so both the white and the black are lost.
The problem is there are too many people having kids who don't want to bring their kids up, don't discipline them or set them straight, and just don't give a damn what they do.
Instead of focusing on what colour everyone should be, we should be focusing on how everyone behaves.
No its not racism.My posts fit right into this thread.The point im making is there are good african americans(nuclear family) and then there are n*gs that breed like flies.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#32 Dec 31, 2013
TiC wrote:
Racism plays a part in this.Edu cated blacks(small families) dont raise their kids to feel victimized by whites like black trash does(that breed like flies).So basically there are more and more black racists being bred.Same applies to white trash(including the ones who marry black trash and produce more mixed race criminals) LOL
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#33 Dec 31, 2013
As long as ignorant people keep believing that an education is pointless (primarily because they don't have one) they will keep trying to convince everyone that being stupid is somehow more American that having a decent education.

Our problem isn't non-whites, it's uneducated people of every stripe.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#34 Dec 31, 2013
As the t-shirt says:

" I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you".
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#36 Dec 31, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this in the bigots handbook or did you just come up with it on your own?
Which one am i biased against this time, black trash or white trash since i speak against both? Or even the uneducated ? By your own standards you are a bigot as well. What a dumbass.you are.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#37 Jan 2, 2014
You are against non-conservatives. If they happen to be black you claim bonus points.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#38 Jan 2, 2014
Gosh wrote:
You are against non-conservatives. If they happen to be black you claim bonus points.
Thanks for helping me prove my point then.If i were biased against blacks then it would apply to all of them. It doesnt. You're catching on. Took ya long enough though.
Follow me for a sec

Huntington, WV

#39 Jan 2, 2014
The Golden Retriever vs. Chow Chow

Golden Retriever is considered by many trainers to be a smarter dog than the chow chow and the dogs are recognized as different breeds.

Why can't we talk about people the same way? It's not racism, its genetics.
greg

Hockessin, DE

#40 Jan 3, 2014
Follow me for a sec wrote:
The Golden Retriever vs. Chow Chow
Golden Retriever is considered by many trainers to be a smarter dog than the chow chow and the dogs are recognized as different breeds.
Why can't we talk about people the same way? It's not racism, its genetics.
agreed
gosh

Huntington, WV

#41 Jan 3, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for helping me prove my point then.If i were biased against blacks then it would apply to all of them. It doesnt. You're catching on. Took ya long enough though.
Long enough to do what?.
Yank ee

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Mar 6, 2016
excuse me wrote:
What's wrong with diversity? You people spend so much of your time judging others, hating people of other races and starting hateful forums on this trashy site. You are letting life pass you by, by spending so much time hating and preaching /teaching hatred. Why not find a hobby or something constructive to do with your time. Seriously you are so sad. Worry about yourself instead of butting into others lives and I guarantee you'll be much happier. Cut out the negativity you racist azzholes ...
Read Ann Coulter's 'ADIOS AMERICA' and see if it doesn't alter your opinion of diversity. Will you read it? of course not. People with your distorted mindset never want information,
laughing

Clemmons, NC

#43 Mar 6, 2016
excuse me wrote:
Regardless of your color, that was one long run sentence full of misspellings, etc... I find it super scary that you are an RN and you cannot even construct a simple sentence. I am sorry, but I feel like I'll literally go insane if you keep typing "leaving" instead of "living". You must have grabbed a degree from a cracker jack box out of your kitchen. Get it together sweetheart before you post another a huge one sentence paragraph. Lmao!
That was exactly what I was about to post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
devante “tae” marbles 6 min Trump 9
Reasons we have school shootings. 11 min RWK 7
MeToo movement backlash at my job 41 min MarkJ- 134
America Held Hostage Day 393 1 hr MarkJ- 22
Who won the week? 2 hr General Bone Spur 3
is there really a swingers club (Sep '12) 2 hr Swing High 191
Hey Mr president 2 hr General Bone Spur 14
Another disgruntled liberal shoots up a school 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 79
Another school shooting. 13 hr The New America 121

Huntington Jobs