Educated white people being outbred b...

Educated white people being outbred by trash

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Monkey meat

Ashland, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Educated white people are being outbred by garbage inferior humans such as blacks and mexicans. White people that have the means and intelectual capacity to support the traditional family, are being scrubbed out by race mixing mongoloids and higger filth. Most white people don't even want to have kids anymore for fear of them having to be raised around these trashy peoples kids. This is going to be the end of the intelectual human race as only STUPID people are breeding. Welfare trash breeding with ghetto trash is what our society has come too. Awful!!
smg66

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2013
That you fhe or did the feds get tired of your chomo ass i know you and got your number carlos is alive and is not happy look outside and check the time or you need a fake transcript for that too.
smg66

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2013
By the way go f*ck a horse there constable
lyla

Hurricane, WV

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Agreed.
excuse me

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Monkey meat wrote:
Educated white people are being outbred by garbage inferior humans such as blacks and mexicans. White people that have the means and intelectual capacity to support the traditional family, are being scrubbed out by race mixing mongoloids and higger filth. Most white people don't even want to have kids anymore for fear of them having to be raised around these trashy peoples kids. This is going to be the end of the intelectual human race as only STUPID people are breeding. Welfare trash breeding with ghetto trash is what our society has come too. Awful!!
You speak of inferior races but you are the inferior one. You are heartless, judgemental and ignorant.
politics

Huntington, WV

#6 Mar 19, 2013
I believe monkey meat is correct. "Diversity" has damaged this country beyond repair. Look at Europe and you will see the US in a few years.
excuse me

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2013
What's wrong with diversity? You people spend so much of your time judging others, hating people of other races and starting hateful forums on this trashy site. You are letting life pass you by, by spending so much time hating and preaching /teaching hatred. Why not find a hobby or something constructive to do with your time. Seriously you are so sad. Worry about yourself instead of butting into others lives and I guarantee you'll be much happier. Cut out the negativity you racist azzholes ...
Crazy

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Listen up there is a lot of educated blacks out here I just don't understand why everything has to be a black issues this is 2013 get over it everybody talks about how bad blacks are and they do this and that but Why do everything have to be about color it don't matter what color you are we are all the same yes I'm black I'm strong black woman every educated I'm a R.N. of 10 years and make good money I came for the hood and there was a lot of white's leaving there to I will never forget where I came from and as I look back at the people I grow up with they are still leaving in low income housing why cause they are on drugs but my point is this they are all white people so stop trashing black we are all god's kid's there is going to be a point in your life where you need help one day and your family my not be the one who can help you they what say you may need a lung or a kindy one day and the only person that can help you is black then what blacks are just the same as everybody else... Sign A STRONG BLACK.... I'm BLACK AND I'm PROUD OF MY COLOR.....
excuse me

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Regardless of your color, that was one long run sentence full of misspellings, etc... I find it super scary that you are an RN and you cannot even construct a simple sentence. I am sorry, but I feel like I'll literally go insane if you keep typing "leaving" instead of "living". You must have grabbed a degree from a cracker jack box out of your kitchen. Get it together sweetheart before you post another a huge one sentence paragraph. Lmao!
1 post removed
Dick Black

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 19, 2013
excuse me wrote:
Regardless of your color, that was one long run sentence full of misspellings, etc... I find it super scary that you are an RN and you cannot even construct a simple sentence. I am sorry, but I feel like I'll literally go insane if you keep typing "leaving" instead of "living". You must have grabbed a degree from a cracker jack box out of your kitchen. Get it together sweetheart before you post another a huge one sentence paragraph. Lmao!
Gees, just what we need, another English teacher. This is Topix Goober not an education seminar.
lyla

Hurricane, WV

#12 Mar 19, 2013
excuse me wrote:
Agreed.
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 19, 2013
If I was black my heart would hurt listening to racist comments here. Judge people for who they are as individuals if you are perfect enough to judge.
Whiteee

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2013
White power brother! White power
queenofmysinglew idetraler

Rupert, WV

#15 Mar 19, 2013
Youl not come to my trailer park and talk like that as I ran that bitch off after she drank all my milwaulkees best and took all my foodstamps and rubbers. Gosh darnett and she did all my friends when I was gone. I loved that bitch and now I am setting alone at the end of white trash paradise off 75 in my new trailer as it is a 75 Fleetwood and it shore is nice
Flappin Rabbit

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2013
queenofmysinglewidetraler wrote:
Youl not come to my trailer park and talk like that as I ran that bitch off after she drank all my milwaulkees best and took all my foodstamps and rubbers. Gosh darnett and she did all my friends when I was gone. I loved that bitch and now I am setting alone at the end of white trash paradise off 75 in my new trailer as it is a 75 Fleetwood and it shore is nice
I got me a dubble wide just like my old woman's hiney. We got a satellite tv and a tramperlean.
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Aug 23, 2013
Notice something interesting. Most of the posters of these shamelessly racist comments are in rural or small town areas of what was the Confederacy during the US Civil War. In other words, Darkest America. Like "Darkest Africa" in 19th century parlance.

These redneck monkeys are on the loser end of history in a continent stolen from its Native people. Let them spew their ignorance and hate. In another two decades non-whites will be more than half the electorate since the majority of small kids born in America are already not white.

It's not white people I dislike, but white dinosaurs. Farewell to Jurassic Park.
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#18 Aug 23, 2013
Vivek Golikeri wrote:
In another two decades non-whites will be more than half the electorate since the majority of small kids born in America are already not white.
One has to wonder wtf you were thinking when you wrote this comment. In 2 decades we will have a non white electorate...
1) So in 20 yrs we might have a black President?
Or if you have noticed we have a black President since 08...
2) In 20 yrs we might have "blacker" Presidents?

And since you mention non-white voters in a voting context, are suggesting that all non-whites vote specific party lines to offset whites because all whites vote specific party lines?
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Aug 23, 2013
The United Staes of America is based on Diversity.
Whites, Blacks, Latinos, Asain, etc. is America.
Get educated.
rabble

Vienna, WV

#20 Aug 24, 2013
I keep reading so many people who have a valid point ruin it by saying something stupid to discredit themselves. On both sides. OP was right. Partly. Well, mostly. But racist emotional overtones made it hard to focus on the simple fact that his main point was correct. The scum of society is rapidly over populating. This is leading to a meeting mostly poop population that the rich elite will be able to control even more and more as the pattern continues.
The ones bringing the most new people into this world ARE mostly uneducated just like their parents and on down the line. I'm not talking about one race or any particular group of racists. But the low lives who only care about looking cool, getting high, "hustling", instead of being a stand-up citizen who does their part in their community and society, and try to make a good future for themselves and their children.
There is a lot of racism that comes in to play in this subject of discussion. On every side. I know plenty of people from many different ethnic groups who are well brought up, successful, and just good people. But we are outnumbered. As far as who is to blame? There are staggering statistics that make it easy to point fingers but then its just a bunch of finger pointing and name calling. This helps nothing. Everyone is their own person and nobody of any race has to be held down by or live up to any negative stereotype. Everyone has the ability to strive to be a good person and make better life decisions.

But nothing will change. Not enough people care. Humanity is in a tailspin. Earth is likely doomed.

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#21 Aug 24, 2013
Monkey meat wrote:
Educated white people, leaves the TeaParty and most of the GOP out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white liberals are closet racists 25 min liberal idiots 1
Liberals are Statists 38 min liberal rubberdikx 4
Huntington Babe Ruth 1 hr Sad truth 572
Diva Soul Food Joanna Williams 1 hr Handle 56
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 1 hr liberal rubberdikx 241
I thought the American Indians would be chiming... 1 hr Lawgates 8
becky wright warren 2 hr watch 15
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 7 hr Citizek 71

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web