Joshua Porter dies from wounds suffered from an altercation at a home on 10th Street West.

Jun 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTCR-AM Huntington

Huntington Police say a man is dead after a Tuesday evening stabbing in West Huntington.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vivian

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Jenny Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
The people you are referring to Katie and her Mom? they were renting the house to the guy that did the killing and the day before the renter assaulted Katie. This Joshua went to confront him about assaulting women and went on the fellows property. Josh should have stayed out of it and let Katie file a police report if she chose to.
These days and times it's dangerous to start a ruckus like this. As has been proven...people will kill you.
yeah---josh was never one to let you talk trash to or assault a female. He would of naturally came to the "rescue" just how he was.

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Vivian wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah---josh was never one to let you talk trash to or assault a female. He would of naturally came to the "rescue" just how he was.
Can we judge him for jumping off the bridge? That should be a simple event to judge.

Start your judging and let your opinions flow........
clc

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

this guy was my cousin.. and a lot of you have no idea about the situation so stfu and let my cuz rest in piece
Josette

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

mrknowitall wrote:
The moral of the story is stay off of other peoples property. If someone comes to my door uninvited they should expect to face the consequences. And.....shouldn't this Josh guy have been angry with the girl instead of the guy. She is technically the one who cheated.
I am so glad that you brought this up. Never could figure out the reason people think that way. My ex cheated on me. It upset me very much of course, but I never at any time thought about confronting the girl. I didn't call or harrass him or her. He decided to do this because he wanted to be with her instead of me. Why then would I still want to be with him? We got a divorce, and now I am with someone who really loves me. It would have been more than miserable to be married to someone for a long time who cheated. That would have been cheating me out of being happy with someone else whom I could really have a great relationship with. Your post reminded me of this, and to be truthful, I rarely even think of him. When I do, I am so happy that the so-called relaionship with him ended. Very sorry for the loss of Josh. This post is not in any way saying anything hurtful about him.
Odd

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

You want him to RIP yet bring this old posting up and remind people of it.
Josette

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Odd wrote:
You want him to RIP yet bring this old posting up and remind people of it.
I didn't know anything about this posting until cic wrote on it several hours ago. But think what you want. I really, and I mean really, don't care what you think. This is the first and last time I will read or respond to any of your posts.
Odd

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Hmm...I was talking about the dude who brought it up not you, lol

“Loyal to my roots”

Level 5

Since: Sep 11

Guyandotte of Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

I did not know this person but I was touched by reading his story. I am sharing his story with everyone I know. His life may be lost but in his name perhaps we can save many life's. No one should ever have to fight for someone's love nor should anyone want a person to fight for it. Not like this. Let this be a lesson for us all. Hopefully we will all think twice when it comes to love and relationships. Let his life not be a total loss. Read, Learn and Share! Prayers are with his family, friends, and most of all his children. &#9829;
Ragu Newark Oh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

I knew Josh when he lived here in newark oh he actually was a very bad alcoholic. Who treated people especially his GF bad. Its a shame he never grew up and got help for his alcohol anger and or drug issues. I could say other bad things that he did but its not fair or nice. He probably couldve been a better person if he got help shame shame sad
Tree

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Key point here kids is that you don't bring fists to a good ole apache knife fight.
steel

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Tree wrote:
Key point here kids is that you don't bring fists to a good ole apache knife fight.
Now that is funny
Whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

I think the moral of the story is there is not a cheating woman or man worth fighting for. A cheater is a cheater and will always be.
concerned father

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Lol wrote:
He should have kept his ass out of it he went there to fight and guess what he lost
lol is a very STUPID person!!!
out wayne

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I went to hs with him he was a little prick then and I'm sure he hadn't changed since. If 2 men go hunting for trouble and intrude on my doorstep god help them
the original west ender

Dalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

The point is don't go to another mans house you come to my house I'm going to blow your ass in half then then ask questions the three things that went wrong here was 1.alcohol 2. Woman 3. The most fatal one was going to his house now you no the outcome when you mix them 3 !
fyi

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

the original west ender wrote:
The point is don't go to another mans house you come to my house I'm going to blow your ass in half then then ask questions the three things that went wrong here was 1.alcohol 2. Woman 3. The most fatal one was going to his house now you no the outcome when you mix them 3 !
hmmm... original "west enders" know their called "stenders"... go over well w/ya?
loving family membr

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Houdini wrote:
If this man cared so deeply about his family and 2 daughters why did he get drunk and jump off the 6th street bridge? He did it as a stunt but the last few people that jumped off that bridge died! You can check out the story from wsaz a couple of weeks ago. He might not have deserved to die this time, but someone who cared about their family would not keep putting their life on danger.
u act you act like that you act like you know show me one person who died jumping off the 6th Street bridge He wasn't drunk an he didn't jump off know it all he dove off it
bree

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

did josh have a girlfriend named kristina?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cabell co school board 34 min 3 witness 74
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 37 min youtubegooglegeorge 43,744
WSAZ new girl voices 1 hr gary 26
is it normal to have doubts about a relationship? 1 hr gary 2
Huntington Principal Webb (Sep '13) 1 hr young blood 80
If you get a divorce in WV 1 hr gary 9
name the snitches from huntington 1 hr tears 30
Huntington high school 13 hr Policy 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••