Next Last
where

Middletown, OH

#67 Nov 28, 2013
where is the DC Team from?
F Y I

Greensburg, PA

#68 Nov 30, 2013
To C-K Fan we are never scared to play y'all let's get it rite y'all only play us in play off 's is because we would come to y'all home field when y'all had one and we beat the breaks off y'all so stop it and the reason we are not playing y'all now is because y'all teach y'all kid's to call are kid's the N word and you know if we was to play y'all in a regular game y'all would never see turf bowl..,
ralph

West Hamlin, WV

#69 Nov 30, 2013
Hhg
C-K Fan

Kenova, WV

#70 Dec 11, 2013
Whatever! You can't reason with the unreasonable! Our domination DC in recent years speaks for itself. You get your chance to beat us every in the playoffs and can't do it. No points in 5 years speaks for itself. We had a C team quarterfinal game against DC year before last in which not only did they not score they didn't get a first down! Yes we are shivering afraid of the express! Hahaha! Anywhere any time dog! We will be seeing ya soon!
C-K Fan

Greensburg, PA

#71 Nov 14, 2014
Like I predicted a year ago, the C-K A Team just won the 2014 Turf Bowl in a hard fought game against a very good Wayne Pioneer A Team! Unfortunately the DC Express A team did not make it to the Turf Bowl against C-K because they lost 40 -0 to Wayne in the Semifinals!
neutral

Mountain View, CA

#72 Nov 14, 2014
C-K Fan wrote:
Whatever! You can't reason with the unreasonable! Our domination DC in recent years speaks for itself. You get your chance to beat us every in the playoffs and can't do it. No points in 5 years speaks for itself. We had a C team quarterfinal game against DC year before last in which not only did they not score they didn't get a first down! Yes we are shivering afraid of the express! Hahaha! Anywhere any time dog! We will be seeing ya soon!
Didn't DC beat u guys in the turf last year
Panther

Greensburg, PA

#73 Nov 15, 2014
C-K Fan wrote:
Like I predicted a year ago, the C-K A Team just won the 2014 Turf Bowl in a hard fought game against a very good Wayne Pioneer A Team! Unfortunately the DC Express A team did not make it to the Turf Bowl against C-K because they lost 40 -0 to Wayne in the Semifinals!
Chesapeake B team beat Fairland and won this years B team Turf Bowl Championship. Just sayin.
skullhead

Hurricane, WV

#74 Nov 21, 2014
E Bville won
DCfbDad

United States

#75 Nov 22, 2014
DC D & E-Team stomped Beverly Hills in the 2014 TURF Bowl
DCfbDad

United States

#76 Nov 22, 2014
And for all those talking shit on DC we was the only league to have 4 of our teams in the semifinals this year and u need to check ur records DC has more TURF bowl wins then any team in tsyfl ......bet y'all don't beat DC next year either y'all will b saltly in football and the cheer competition cause regardless of ur made up stats DC racked in the trophy hardware this year BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!!!
marsha

Proctorville, OH

#77 Nov 23, 2014
Panther wrote:
<quoted text>Chesapeake B team beat Fairland and won this years B team Turf Bowl Championship. Just sayin.
I heard that some of the Fairland boys had been recruited from other schools. Good win Peake.
effu

Proctorville, OH

#78 Nov 24, 2014
marsha wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that some of the Fairland boys had been recruited from other schools. Good win Peake.
You heard wrong you classless piece of shit. Now go collect your food stamps and relish in your youth league win. It's a shame that the parents can't conduct themselves with the same class the two head coaches and players did.
lol

Charleston, WV

#79 Nov 24, 2014
Look at this lovely collection of classy folks who are probably helping coach or otherwise are involved with our area's youth.
mama

Pittsburgh, PA

#80 Nov 24, 2014
effu wrote:
<quoted text>You heard wrong you classless piece of shit. Now go collect your food stamps and relish in your youth league win. It's a shame that the parents can't conduct themselves with the same class the two head coaches and players did.
. Stay away from our kids gutter mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religious bible thumpers who are terrible people 23 min Nancy 111
Panties for sale 2 hr b a barackus 17
avengers motorcycle club (Nov '11) 4 hr nimisus769 247
April Morales 5 hr pril 2
Can humanity survive without religions? 5 hr MarkJ- 20
marshall 5 hr Turdsux 17
Robin trashy Nolan 6 hr Heather 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages