BH parent

United States

#41 Nov 24, 2013
Way
curious

Kenova, WV

#42 Nov 24, 2013
BH parent wrote:
To the parent in the cheaters post you don't win or lose games because of referee. That is just a excuse bad calls goes both ways by the end of the game they equal out. We lost because they were the better team on that day. You are just a sore loser and it showed at the game. Your probably one of the parents that kept hollering at their coach to get off the field. Instead of worrying and screaming at their coach should have cheered for your own team. And maybe you could have noticed that our team was having not our best game. It looked like allot of the boys were running in quick sand. Maybe they should get a good night sleep before a big game. And last but not least you made it very embarrassing to be wearing the Blackhawks logo the easy you was acting.thanks for nothing dumb ass.
I could not agree more with this post. The referees were known by some of the CK coaches and fans but they kept giving them bad calls to. This game was a good game both teams could of played better but they all still played great. Yes some of the fans were a little rowdy by yelling and threatening some of the CK coaches and throwing things on the field. As parents we need to teach our children how to be respectful and act in public. That was not portrayed very well last night. Good job to all the teams that won or lost its a great accomplishment just getting there.
Lambert01

Greenville, VA

#43 Nov 24, 2013
BH parent wrote:
To the parent in the cheaters post you don't win or lose games because of referee. That is just a excuse bad calls goes both ways by the end of the game they equal out. We lost because they were the better team on that day. You are just a sore loser and it showed at the game. Your probably one of the parents that kept hollering at their coach to get off the field. Instead of worrying and screaming at their coach should have cheered for your own team. And maybe you could have noticed that our team was having not our best game. It looked like allot of the boys were running in quick sand. Maybe they should get a good night sleep before a big game. And last but not least you made it very embarrassing to be wearing the Blackhawks logo the easy you was acting.thanks for nothing dumb ass.
Yes you most certainly can win or lose a game due to officiating. The fact that you don't understand or get that makes you the dumbass.
BH parent

Chicago, IL

#44 Nov 24, 2013
That game wasn't lost do to referees if you think so your the dumb ass!!!!!
Cheaters

Chicago, IL

#45 Nov 24, 2013
BH parent wrote:
you make no since. Let me clear this up a bit. I am no parent and attend this event every year. The game is based a lot on the referee calls. For example the touch down that was ran by the boy and the ref waiting to say their was an interference in the pass. That a croc of dog dookie. It was plain to see the Hawks were struggling, but since I've never seen them play before that game, I can't say that it's any different than their norm. What I can say is that they were quick to look for and find reason to flag and penalize the Hawks over CK even when CK had clear flags that should have been called that we all seen. If they were not playing at their best that understandable, but it didn't help to have refs nit picking and calling flags that were bogus and not honoring their well played plays that they clearly had at times. They probably knew they had no chance from the beginning. They could have called just as many flags on CK but CHOSE not to or found a reason to flag CKs touchdown like they did the other team. I know what I saw so don't tell me anything.
Cheaters

Chicago, IL

#46 Nov 24, 2013
BH parent wrote:
That game wasn't lost do to referees if you think so your the dumb ass!!!!!
you're just a parent, what do you know. I know about the game and know what I saw. The game may not have been lost due to refs, but due to refs it would have never been a win either. No matter if they played at their best and ran a touchdown every play, due to the refs it would have never mattered. Obviously you just need to learn the game. All we are saying is it was not a fair game by the least. If the other team was sucking then it was hard to tell because when they were doing well it was taken away from them and not counted. The refs basically were like "yea I seen that touchdown you did, but we won't count it, so not points for you". How do you gets that you can't win or lose a game due to the refs? Because it use to be one of the many violations in the big leagues of people making bets on games and paying the refs off. You are dumb because you don't know your stuff. They should have made consistent calls on both sides, not just on one and completely over the other, feel sad for you kid because you just want to argue. If it was a game that was lost because they played bad then I wouldn't be saying a word, we weren't talking about how they played to begin with, we were talking about the refs
Old ref

Chicago, IL

#47 Nov 24, 2013
BH parent wrote:
Where do you get you can't win or loose a game because of a referee? That is what we are there for is to make the calls and we decide if a team gets points and what plays are good or not so just know if happens, as far as this game if there were many refs then it makes it that much easier if they all are looking for a reason to help one particular team. I think people are mad because yes BH didn't play we'll and yes they would have lost regardless, but the truth is the score of their lost shouldn't have been 0. Maybe CK 12 and BH 6. Watch remember the movie Rember the Titans and just see exactly how much influence refs have on a game. And don't say that's just a movie because the facts are from true events.
Lambert01

Clifton Forge, VA

#48 Nov 24, 2013
Old ref wrote:
<quoted text> Where do you get you can't win or loose a game because of a referee? That is what we are there for is to make the calls and we decide if a team gets points and what plays are good or not so just know if happens, as far as this game if there were many refs then it makes it that much easier if they all are looking for a reason to help one particular team. I think people are mad because yes BH didn't play we'll and yes they would have lost regardless, but the truth is the score of their lost shouldn't have been 0. Maybe CK 12 and BH 6. Watch remember the movie Rember the Titans and just see exactly how much influence refs have on a game. And don't say that's just a movie because the facts are from true events.
I don't see how you can say BH would have lost regardless. You or any other person can not say that and don't know that. They played there ass off. And out hit CK. There were 18 flags thrown against BH. Who hasn't had that many flags thrown in a total all year. And you can't say they would have lost regardless because almost everything they did that was positive was taken away with flags. And a lot of positives that CK made were made due to flags that gave un earned first downs that kept drives going. And before you go making accusations that I'm must be a parent that is just pissed off cause my child sucks or because my child lost. Let me stop you right there. I'm not a parent and have no kids in any league. But I know football and I know what is and what isn't. And I know what I saw.
BH A-team mom

Chicago, IL

#49 Nov 24, 2013
The refs didn't intentionally make BH lose the game. The boys looked tired and it showed in the game. BH made a lot of mistakes without the refs calling anything, like snaping the ball, fumbling, bad throws, etc- my point is how is this the refs fault? Someone had to walk away with a lose and sadly it was BH. Great job to all the teams that even made it to the turf! Lets be proud as parents of our kids for a wonderful season.
Old ref

Chicago, IL

#50 Nov 24, 2013
I was just making a pint that if the refs wanted a certain team to win then they can make things go their way. So if they wanted CK to win the they made it happen. And what I meant by BH would have lost regardless it that even if they didn't call all those bogus flags and gave them the points for the touchdown they got it still would have been less then CK
bhfan

United States

#51 Nov 24, 2013
Thanks to the refs bh was cheated like to see a rematch with ck cause the hawks was alot better team but money talks and bs walks Bh players it was taking from you kids the skunks in the black and white stripes done you all dirty remember always next year
BH A-team mom

United States

#52 Nov 24, 2013
Old ref wrote:
I was just making a pint that if the refs wanted a certain team to win then they can make things go their way. So if they wanted CK to win the they made it happen. And what I meant by BH would have lost regardless it that even if they didn't call all those bogus flags and gave them the points for the touchdown they got it still would have been less then CK
I'm sure all those refs weren't out to make BH lose, but if they were karmas a bitch and shame on them. I do think BH is a better team than CK-we just had an overall bad game. Our kids played sluggish and I know they could have played better.
Lol

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Nov 24, 2013
This is jus funny I think if u read a few post back the guy from Wayne was talking about BH parents and for some reason we are revisiting this issue just find it funny
All those kids deserve to win but that just don't happen my son played and lost last night it sucks to loose but yep I told him he did a great job both teams played a great game and that stuff happens they are kids come on lets all act like adults
out of state DC parent

Columbus, OH

#54 Nov 24, 2013
So, I know DC Express C-team went to turf bowl but I'm not sure of what the score was, nor do I know if they won..... or in fact, if any of the DC teams won. Could someone please inform me of the DC scores and if the C-team won??*Just asking for scores...not any ones opinions on how well the children played, how good the coaches are, or how classless the parents are* Thanks so much!
wg

Huntington, WV

#55 Nov 25, 2013
out of state DC parent wrote:
So, I know DC Express C-team went to turf bowl but I'm not sure of what the score was, nor do I know if they won..... or in fact, if any of the DC teams won. Could someone please inform me of the DC scores and if the C-team won??*Just asking for scores...not any ones opinions on how well the children played, how good the coaches are, or how classless the parents are* Thanks so much!
DC c-team lost I think the score was 14-8 and the DC b-team won 14-0
IMO

Middletown, OH

#56 Nov 25, 2013
I don't know anything about either Team and from what I saw the better Team won THIS game period. Hard to believe parents have to get on here and act like kids lol. Both Teams appear to be very good but CK was just the better Team that night, get over it.
carlton lassiter

Pittsburgh, PA

#57 Nov 25, 2013
Hats off to all the teams that played in the Turf Bowl. It takes a lot of talent, hard work from every player on the field, and good coaching just to get there. The scores from each division show that each team deserved to be there. Not one single blow out. Both those C teams were REALLY good for that age group. The B teams were also evenly matched. The CK A team played very fundamental all year, and their defense was smothering. And BH is a great team. They went undefeated & then held CK to only 2 touchdowns, they were the real deal. Hope all the kids enjoyed their season & made some life long memories.
Lol

Huntington, WV

#58 Nov 25, 2013
Carlton I agree every game I watched could have went either way jus a few plays made the difference great job kids
Request

Pittsburgh, PA

#59 Nov 26, 2013
I am a football Coach that really enjoyed watching the games this weekend. The A Team Turf Bowl Game was a great game by two good Turf Bowl teams. In my opinion C-K boys did have an advantage but it had nothing to with the refs and a lot to do with how they play the game. I will explain that later, first lets look at the facts on penalties.
Here are the facts on penalties.
8 (not 18) Penalties were called in the game against BH for a total of 56 yards.
8 Penalties were in the game against C-K for a total of 60 yards.
So there was clearly no advantage gained by either team due to the referees.
Here are the facts on the offensive pass interference call against BH. First off anyone that knows the game is aware that you cannot send three receivers down the field on a pass play and have two of them block while the ball is in the air, knocking down the defensive back, so the third one can catch it in the clear and run. That is one of two things, just bad play design BH or BH just took a chance and thought they might get away with it. That was an easy call and clearly was a penalty. Also the kid did not score on the play, he was caught and tackled around the 10 yard line.
More Facts
BH had 22 rushing attempts for a total of just 1yd rushing.
C-K had 37 attempts for 117 yards rushing
As a football coach that stat tells me two things. One, although they appeared to be smaller up front, the C-K line and was able to control the line of scrimmage. Two, it tells me that C-K's offensive lineman must have been taught better technique on how to block allowing them to gain control of and move the bigger BH players more consistently. Beverly Hills on several occasions offensively lined up their biggest strongest boys on one side of the ball a tried to power the ball down the field without success. 1 YARD RUSHING in 22 attempts to run the football! I know this because, while watching the game you clearly could tell their offensive line was flipping around players after breaking the huddle. After breaking the huddle they would forget what side to line up on and then have switch around before the play. This must have just been put in by the BH Coaches the previous week with the idea that could over power the smaller C-K boys with their bigger kids. When it didn't work, it probably was a little demoralizing to the team that their biggest and baddest boys could not get more than one yard in 22 tries against a smaller team!
Another thing that was very noticeable watching the game. Defensively, BH constantly changed up their defensive front, moved a lot of the same players around to different positions, and took a lot of chances blitzing linebackers, while C-K's defensive front stayed the same the whole game with the same players playing the same position, never changing. I don't remember seeing C-K blitz once. While blitzing did pay off for BH at times, it is was also why they gave up more plays.
As a Coach this tells me the C-K boys had a specific defensive scheme in place and were coached to play a position within that scheme. This means that each player was given specific responsibilities within the scheme and then taught a specific technique on how get off of blocks and execute that responsibility. Which means they have worked hard to learn how to actually play football, which is something they can take and use at the next level to separate themselves in middle school.

Where as the BH boys were just lined up into different spots and then told to blitz different gaps based on a C-K offensive formation. While this can be successful at times, against good teams that adjust, it will eventually get you burned. Also, the boys learn nothing. Anyone can walk in off the street, line up and run through a gap! That does not take technique, discipline to do.

So the C-K boys did have an advantage over BH, but it was a fair advantage that came from the hard work they put in learning how to play the game of football!
nobama2013

Huntington, WV

#60 Nov 26, 2013
All the fat white bitches with mix babies love the dc express

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hpd cop that was fired.. 10 min MarkJ- 32
Justice for the drug dealer Freddie Gray 14 min -zaphod- 167
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 17 min MarkJ- 18
Delete a post 24 min Disturbed 1
jade helm 34 min MarkJ- 4
cute girl @ McDonald's 40 min hasbrown 19
Huntington Cop Fired! But not named. 1 hr Observer 54
Why do riots only happen in liberal cities? 1 hr MarkJ- 70
More from around the web

Huntington People Search