urmommastank

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Stfu who cares? They are just small children. Do u really have to put this 1 on topix?? U really have no life do ya? Ur a pervert dude..
francis

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

curious wrote:
A: C-K vs. Beverly Hills winners CK
B: CK vs. DC winners CK
C: DC vs. Chesapeake winners Peake
D: Fairland vs DC winners Fairland
When are the turf bowl games played?
marco

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Barboursville D-team!!!!!
curious

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

francis wrote:
<quoted text>When are the turf bowl games played?
The turf bowl is Saturday November 23
carlton lassiter

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

D-team I haven't seen enough games to comment
C-team will probably be DC but Peake is strong
B-team could go either way, I'm saying DC
A-team will definitely be C-K (& I'm glad too because BH has some classless parents!! The BH coaches were really good sports but those parents should be ashamed of themselves!! By far worse than any team's parents I've seen in years. It's obvious the parents don't win much....at anything...ever!!!!!)
harry

Mars, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

curious wrote:
A: C-K vs. Beverly Hills winners CK
B: CK vs. DC winners CK
C: DC vs. Chesapeake winners Peake
D: Fairland vs DC winners Fairland
Can someone tell us the approximate time the games will start. Thanks
marco

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

harry wrote:
<quoted text>Can someone tell us the approximate time the games will start. Thanks
E game starts at 1pm - Barboursville vs Beverly Hills
dontbeapoorsport

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Obviously you're the parent of a child who lost to Beverly Hills. Since when did it become classless to cheer for the kids playing? There is no sign saying you have to sit on one side or the other. If cheering for your kids and happy for them that they won makes it classless then so be it. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one.
carlton lassiter wrote:
D-team I haven't seen enough games to comment
C-team will probably be DC but Peake is strong
B-team could go either way, I'm saying DC
A-team will definitely be C-K (& I'm glad too because BH has some classless parents!! The BH coaches were really good sports but those parents should be ashamed of themselves!! By far worse than any team's parents I've seen in years. It's obvious the parents don't win much....at anything...ever!!!!!)
carlton lassiter

Venetia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

dontbeapoorsport wrote:
Obviously you're the parent of a child who lost to Beverly Hills. Since when did it become classless to cheer for the kids playing? There is no sign saying you have to sit on one side or the other. If cheering for your kids and happy for them that they won makes it classless then so be it. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one.
<quoted text>
I agree opinions are like a$holes, but Beverly Hills seems to have more a$holes than others. Again, your A team coaches not only coach well, but they display great sportsmanship!! Your parents go WAY passed cheering for their kids! They obnoxiously scream odd things at odd times, literally kids that weren't playing were talking about how embarrassing it was that their parents were so rude!!
Dontbeacrybaby

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Obviously you are just mad because Beverly Hills A Team not only beat you once this season, but 3 times! Your season ended early and it's all because Wayne only has 1 or 2 great players that make up 50 percent of the team. It really makes you a sore loser when all you can focus on is "the parents". Maybe you need to be cheering your kid on alittle more and focus less on others. As for the kids you are speaking of that were "embarrassed" obviously if they paid a little more attention to the game and not the parents maybe just maybe they would actually get playing time! All I have to say is quit crying so much!!
carlton lassiter

Venetia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Beverly Hills has a good A team. They were clearly better than Wayne this season. Not only are they talented, but they were coached well. That being said the kids I was referring to weren't the kids sitting the bench, it was the kids running around complaining of their families being embarrassing. Here's some examples: 1) It was classless to accuse the refs of being "from Wayne" for calling 2 penalties on BH after calling 5 on Wayne, all of which were good calls!! 2) I heard some lady behind me rattle her noise maker & yell "go Blackhawks" while a BH player was injured on the field!! That's ridiculous!! That little guy (#11, sorry I didn't catch his name) played his heart out, and here are his fans cheering while his hurt?!?! Like a braless drunk chick at a Molly Hatchet concert screaming to hear "Freebird" 3) The lady yelling to "look to the sky, its a sign!" Wow! Ok. 4) Your defense did a great job rushing a punt, our kicker barely got the ball off and the punt wasn't good, but then a parent laughed out loud and said "he sucks!" Well actually he's a decent kicker you guys just dominated the play, but really, you are "cheering" by saying an 11 year old sucks?

Congrats to the Beverly Hills A team. Congrats to the coaches also. However I hope the trashy parents get to see themselves the way everyone else does.

Sad thing is I was just defending them the week before. I was saying when we scrimmaged & played earlier this season the parents had been fine. Well thanks for proving my coworker right. That reputation you have wasn't given to you, you earned it!!!
Dontbeacrybaby

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Really! I'm lmao here, you are clearly grasping at straws to come up with anything you can to talk trash about Beverly Hills parents. In the end it looks like all the talking was done on the field and Wayne once again got dominated not only with touchdowns but also with field position all game! I don't need to defend BH any further, obviously some people really have a problem with losing. By the way BH let Wayne score one touchdown just to be nice, because easily we could've left you all with a big goose egg on the score board!! Lol!
No one

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

cares about the Turf Bowl.'My kid is gonna beat your kid! hurr durr!' NO ONE CARES.
carlton lassiter

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

I was at the game. Wayne scored late in the game after the BH coaches had subbed out the starters. That could have easily been a shut out. You're right. I've said it a couple of times but I'll say it again, BH is a very talented team & the coaches set plays up well, and they played a good physical game. Jumped on us early and the wheels fell off on us. Refs called a pretty fair game. No shame in losing that one, the team that came to play won. Made us look bad even. Hats off to the team seriously.

That still doesn't excuse the sorry acting parents. You clearly disagree with me, but you guys are really hard to be around. That's a shame too cause your team is likable. But the fans act like this whole winning thing is new to them. Kudos to the coaches. Good luck to the kids. However I hope the parents get wind burnt, have to stare into the sun, lose their car keys, step in chewed gum, & accidentally drink the dip spit left from an earlier game!!
DC D team parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

first off DC D team fell short By 2 points to Beverly Hills which was a really great game, so they will be advancing to turf bowl along with Barboursville, and we want to wish all the players an coaches a great game on Saturday!! but our C team an B team will be there!! GO DC Express teams
carlton lassiter

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

DC D team parent wrote:
first off DC D team fell short By 2 points to Beverly Hills which was a really great game, so they will be advancing to turf bowl along with Barboursville, and we want to wish all the players an coaches a great game on Saturday!! but our C team an B team will be there!! GO DC Express teams
Both those teams (B & C) are really good!! Hope you guys do well. That C team was good in the regular season, but they have turned it on in the playoffs!! They beat us first round, Vinson in the 2nd & Barboursville this past weekend and they look better every week!! Good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cabell County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••