Camden Park 2013 is trash
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PTT

Huntington, WV

#41 Jul 9, 2013
Some of the nicest people I ever shared air with had the roughest exteriors. Books and covers......
PTT

Huntington, WV

#42 Jul 9, 2013
Some of the nicest people I ever shared air with had the roughest exteriors. Books and covers.
needs shut down

Huntington, WV

#43 Jul 9, 2013
This place cost way too much and it's falling down.
Wow

Ridgeview, WV

#44 Jul 9, 2013
There are a few college students working there. Those people work their butts off at that place. The only shift they offer there is working from open to close. Try standing down there in the hot summer heat from 10am and 10pm and then go look in the mirror and tell me if you look your best.
not happy

Charleston, WV

#45 Sep 12, 2013
i remember when my dick got stuck on the big dipper hand bar that they close down and lock once your sitting down in the car. I screamed in pain the whole time the ride was going. They wouldn't stop the ride- it was terrible. After the ride was over, they tried to free me and it took about half an hr to get me loose. My balls were purple and sore. There was people pointing and laughing and one little girl says to her momma- "why did his pee pee get stuck on the ride for". I hurried up and hid my face in my hands in pure embarassment. Never plan on going back. Even the ride attendant was laughing behind the ride controls. Took my thong undies off and have decided to just let everything hang loose the rest of my life.
mel

Huntington, WV

#46 Sep 12, 2013
an indian couple own it now, they're really nice.
used 2 work there

Parkersburg, WV

#47 Sep 12, 2013
i workd there in 07 when minimum wage was 5.40 and it sucked and for the poster who said they wanted everyone to work from open.to close ur right those were the.longest and hottest days of.my life but good paychecks i worked like 14 hrs a day in the concession stand of all places. Boy was that place hott as he**.
oh myy

Huntington, WV

#48 Sep 12, 2013
ash wrote:
Somebody said a sewer runs nearby there.
The sewage treatment plant is right behind CP
Tiny

Logan, WV

#49 Sep 13, 2013
not happy wrote:
i remember when my dick got stuck on the big dipper hand bar that they close down and lock once your sitting down in the car. I screamed in pain the whole time the ride was going. They wouldn't stop the ride- it was terrible. After the ride was over, they tried to free me and it took about half an hr to get me loose. My balls were purple and sore. There was people pointing and laughing and one little girl says to her momma- "why did his pee pee get stuck on the ride for". I hurried up and hid my face in my hands in pure embarassment. Never plan on going back. Even the ride attendant was laughing behind the ride controls. Took my thong undies off and have decided to just let everything hang loose the rest of my life.
You thought it was,but actually it was your pinky.LOL
not happy

Charleston, WV

#50 Sep 13, 2013
i don't have hands thank you very much, both my hands were dismembered when i was little, plus there is a 6 1/2 inch diff between a pinky and a dick. If it was like a pinky, it wouldn't have gotten stuck, duh!!
sam

New York, NY

#51 Sep 13, 2013
Foreigners own it. That's why it's trash.
Guardian00

Front Royal, VA

#52 Oct 8, 2013
Nothing fun to do around here? If you can't find fun, then you make it happen. Why waste time complaining if your efforts are only to drain the fun from yourself and others. You say there is a rougher class of people; yet, I see no ideas of what can be done differently. The fact you do not take the time to think, and constructively exercise even the slightest hint of higher mental processes shows that you are part of the issue. So change that, and become a part of the process that heals this area. Make fun things happen, and others will be stimulated to do so as well.

Where there is a will, there's a way, and if you can't find a way.. then make a way!
smiles

Mullens, WV

#53 Oct 9, 2013
mel wrote:
an indian couple own it now, they're really nice.
Is that why the train with the Indian scenery is gone? Just kidding!
cordelia

Lexington, KY

#54 Oct 16, 2013
curious wrote:
Anybody know a guy who works there named Phillip? I'm trying to find out his last name. Nothing wrong. I just need to get in touch with him. I thind he lives on 11th st.
yeah i know him. his last name is wilson. 304=942=1509 best of luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do the Feminists want? 4 min Christian of Conv... 5
Wanting someone that you canít have. 4 min snickers 11
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 10 min McDaniels 1,715
Where to meet *good* single women (Jan '11) 24 min Wayne ado 120
Mystery man carousel 28 min Nice girl 2
democrats love illegal aliens hate military 30 min The Last Warrior ... 32
America Held Hostage Day 366 33 min Fake News 19

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance