Camden Park 2013 is trash
yeah

New Kensington, PA

#21 Jun 11, 2013
Yea what kind of people do you think they are gonna hire to run those rides all day? Yes the place is falling apart but there's not too much else to do in this area besides movies, eating, dreamland or the park.
chastity

Lizemores, WV

#22 Jun 12, 2013
What ever happened to the Camden Queen boat?
stormy

Sandyville, WV

#23 Jun 12, 2013
ummm... would you rather drive 3 hours to get to King's Island?
It's cute if you have small children or you'd like to go on a cute date...
and at least we have an amusement park (sorta)
and who cares if the people are crappy or rednecks..? I wonder what they think about you...?
Shut up

Faber, VA

#24 Jun 12, 2013
CPPPP wrote:
Has anybody seen any of the employees at Camden park this year? they look like a bunch of trailer trash red necks! and the rides are even more broken down than previous times. Anybody know anyone who works there and any dirt on them? I think they are a bunch of criminals. that place is a criminals palace.
I went there a couple weeks ago and all the rides worked perfectly fine except one. That was because they were building a new set of stairs to get to it. As far as employees go, most of them were high school kids trying make a lil money this summer break. They did not look like rednecks. Why do you care about the dirt on them? Go get a life!
I know

Huntington, WV

#25 Jun 13, 2013
I know for a fact that almost half of the employees are either on drugs or sell them while they are working. I worked there for 2 days and quit because of all the drugs goin in and out of there. I have seen employees, ride operators, food court attended selling pills . I have seen ride opperators pass out while working. The management there knows about all the drugs and does nothing about it. I would be worried to take my children there, to ride any rides. Imagine finding a pill or something in ur childs food..crazy to think about but very likely to happen. I believe to work there around childen you should have to be drug tested.
popcorn

United States

#26 Jun 13, 2013
One of my family members worked there several years ago. It was mainly older retired adults and summer students. I suppose with Huntington having a Rougher class of people now, many local businesses have no choice but to hire them.
curious

Huntington, WV

#27 Jun 13, 2013
Anybody know a guy who works there named Phillip? I'm trying to find out his last name. Nothing wrong. I just need to get in touch with him. I thind he lives on 11th st.
sick ofit

United States

#28 Jun 13, 2013
I think some foreigners own it now
BigBully

Chesapeake, OH

#29 Jun 14, 2013
sick ofit wrote:
I think some foreigners own it now
Are you sure? I thought the corporation that went bankrupt (and sold original horses on merry go round. Boo) had to give leased land back to owners.
blow

Sumerco, WV

#30 Jun 14, 2013
naw camden park is not drug infested.
Interested

Chesapeake, OH

#31 Jun 14, 2013
Do they offer cheaper tickets for evening hours ?
ash

Alkol, WV

#32 Jun 14, 2013
Does the water at the log ride still stink?
BigPete

Logan, WV

#33 Jun 14, 2013
ash wrote:
Does the water at the log ride still stink?
Not since you've left!!
ash

Alkol, WV

#34 Jun 14, 2013
Somebody said a sewer runs nearby there.
i know

Proctorville, OH

#35 Jun 15, 2013
Interested wrote:
Do they offer cheaper tickets for evening hours ?
Yeah at 5 they are 11 $
farris wheel

United States

#36 Jun 15, 2013
20+ years ago it was all rednecks and white trash at Camden park.
Ashley

Ashburn, VA

#37 Jun 15, 2013
There is a very nice man who has Down Syndrome who has worked at CP for years. It probably the only job opportunity that he has ever had.
WitchyWoman

Chesapeake, OH

#38 Jun 16, 2013
They used to hire sex offenders about 15 years ago. Don't know about now but I would maintain eye contact on all workers around children or simply not take them there. Eye contact is intimidating!
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#39 Jun 16, 2013
Camden Park does look a little run down now but it has looked like that since the 90s. Its the only amusement park in this area. Its about kids having fun and nothing else. Kids dont care what it looks like. I did notice that they repaved the parking lot though. That looked great. My kids really enjoy Camden Park. And for the adults on here complaining about the place, then maybe you can find something funner to do around here. Oh wait..there is nothing else.
bre jeffers is bi sexual

Kenova, WV

#40 Jun 16, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah at 5 they are 11 $
golf cart is full

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panties for sale 3 min It was me 22
Rusty eads 10 min Mountain Momma79 6
Huntington Little League baseball 25 min Barboursville 100
Its not racism, we just want a clean community 27 min ewww 24
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 40 min loan 1,337
Kierston @ GC 47 min gc worker 9
Karma karma karma 56 min Pray 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages