Camden Park 2013 is trash

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CPPPP

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 4, 2013
Has anybody seen any of the employees at Camden park this year? they look like a bunch of trailer trash red necks! and the rides are even more broken down than previous times. Anybody know anyone who works there and any dirt on them? I think they are a bunch of criminals. that place is a criminals palace.
John

Alexandria, VA

#2 Jun 4, 2013
What do you expect them to be able to hire? Deans list Ivy Leaguers?
BigBob

Williamson, WV

#3 Jun 4, 2013
CPPPP wrote:
Has anybody seen any of the employees at Camden park this year? they look like a bunch of trailer trash red necks! and the rides are even more broken down than previous times. Anybody know anyone who works there and any dirt on them? I think they are a bunch of criminals. that place is a criminals palace.
Well,sounds like your describing yourself!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!
Laura

Greenville, VA

#4 Jun 4, 2013
People bitch if they don't work, and bitch when they do....

Who cares?

People are people...
John Adkins

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 5, 2013
CPPPP wrote:
I think you are a trouble maker trying to get someone at CP in trouble. At least they are making an effort to work. More than I can say for you.
epiphany

Huntington, WV

#6 Jun 5, 2013
Uh, it was always a skank redneck hole of despair. You're just now realizing it.
roger bailey

Kenova, WV

#7 Jun 5, 2013
At least they are working who gives a rats ass what they look like. If they didn't work you'd still bitxh about them. Grow the fuxk up and stop bitxhing.
lol

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 5, 2013
Well Camden Park is the only amusement park around here. If you dont like it may I suggest that you take a hike over to fantasy park. You will like it much better.
no name

Ona, WV

#9 Jun 5, 2013
Great place for a Wal-mart
AverageJoe

Alexandria, VA

#10 Jun 6, 2013
I know that years ago they paid less than minimum wage. This was legal since it was seasonal. Is this still true? That may answer your question of why the employees look so rough.
Lola May

Williamson, WV

#11 Jun 6, 2013
no name wrote:
Great place for a Wal-mart
That's all they are these days,if you love it so much,get a job there!!!!!!
parent

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 6, 2013
Its been run down since the 70s. Did you just move here or something? Its about kids having fun though. My kids love it there. Its the only place they ever wanna go lol..
Justin

Greenville, VA

#13 Jun 6, 2013
They pay minimum wage...
AverageJoe

Alexandria, VA

#14 Jun 6, 2013
Maybe the laws have changed. But I know they used to fall under the small print on the minimum wage poster. It includes farm workers, seasonal workers and not sure what others. Which allowed them to pay a lower wage.
Steve

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Jun 6, 2013
At least they have jobs and not living off the system.
Whatsup

Huntington, WV

#16 Jun 6, 2013
Children go there to have fun and enjoy theirselves, they could care less what the employees look like. Most children from around here cannot go to Kings Island or other larger fun parks, and do not have to wait in line for hours to enjoy the rides. The workers are probably underpaid, but at least they are working for their money and some people use it for a second income.
some

Huntington, WV

#17 Jun 8, 2013
some of the bitches that work there are ball bustin hotties. yee haaaaw
ex worker

Alexandria, VA

#18 Jun 9, 2013
They pay men wage
U try working there on a 105 degrees standing on that black top that makes it 110 degrees and see what u would look like. I have seen those people pass out from the heat they would give them a short brake and then right back to work they would go , to me I call that a faithful worker
Just Saying

Huntington, WV

#19 Jun 10, 2013
I was there a couple years ago for a company picnic and I have to agree with some of you the place has went down hill I couldn't believe how much they charge to get in its def. not worth the money your better off going to Kings Island or another amusement park that's close
BigBully

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jun 10, 2013
ex worker wrote:
They pay men wage
U try working there on a 105 degrees standing on that black top that makes it 110 degrees and see what u would look like. I have seen those people pass out from the heat they would give them a short brake and then right back to work they would go , to me I call that a faithful worker
A short brake? Maybe if CP would provide them with breaks, the workers would not faint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawrence Scible aka Ras Ible 2 min flowerchild420 5
curious lonely wife 20 min -zaphod- 50
Justin White Mud River Rd is A MAJOR POT DEALER (Oct '14) 43 min HPA 19
Mayor Steve Williams falls apart on Radio Show 57 min MarkJ- 27
Can't go anywhere without bums asking for money 1 hr Heavy C 28
can anybody recommend a good abortion doctor 1 hr Barry 88
Tiffany Smith and Jeremy Calderon 1 hr Just Asking 1
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE