Future tenant

United States

#65 Dec 22, 2013
Do the apts have washer and dryer hookups
hopefully new neighbor

United States

#66 Jan 26, 2014
Sorry for the subject change but im 20 and my husbands 21 and our daughter is 2..is this a step up from florest bluff? We have meth houses heroin addicts shootings and hangings..and i really dont want to deal with bedbugs..should I move there? I work and my husband and.we dont.drink or smoke anything or any of that crap. We keep to ourselves...we just want to step up. Please let me know...
:) thank you
hopefully new neighbor

United States

#67 Jan 26, 2014
Future tenant wrote:
Do the apts have washer and dryer hookups
Yes :)
concerned

Stafford, VA

#68 Jan 27, 2014
There is Marty Jo dr. And Theresa dr.
lol

Huntington, WV

#69 Jan 27, 2014
Know of a young girl who lives there with two kids and which ever man her and her sister bring in and out. She sales drugs watch out
Dont

Charleston, WV

#70 Jan 27, 2014
These apts are infested with bed bugs. You cannot get rid of them nor can you get the staff to do anything about if
Dont play

Greenville, VA

#71 Jan 31, 2014
Dont wrote:
These apts are infested with bed bugs. You cannot get rid of them nor can you get the staff to do anything about if
Are they really infested over there?? Bc my kids go over there to stay with there dad an his recent gf every other weekend an there are already 5 people staying in that one apartment there without my kids.. But I hate bugs an recently this past week I found out I had bed bugs an couldn't figure out how I got them.. But I told my landlord an already takin care of my prob. An they have already called pest control an they came out the next day an sprayed!! So I'm bed bug free.. But if those apartments really do then that's how I got them..
Danielle

Huntington, WV

#72 Feb 3, 2014
No its sadli true tht those apartment have them badli i know plenty of people doing so much everyday n everymonth to try keep them out of their apartment said thing is the landlord know an never does anything about it move one person out n a new one in witin the month its sad n nasty
Yes

Charleston, WV

#73 Feb 5, 2014
Dont play wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they really infested over there?? Bc my kids go over there to stay with there dad an his recent gf every other weekend an there are already 5 people staying in that one apartment there without my kids.. But I hate bugs an recently this past week I found out I had bed bugs an couldn't figure out how I got them.. But I told my landlord an already takin care of my prob. An they have already called pest control an they came out the next day an sprayed!! So I'm bed bug free.. But if those apartments really do then that's how I got them..
Yes they really are. Used to live there and I have scars from the bites. They are nicknamed "hitch hikers" because they travel from one person or thing to another and begin another infestation. I would be careful letting your kids go there and then back to your house. They are near impossible to get rid of.
dont play

Chicago, IL

#74 Feb 5, 2014
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they really are. Used to live there and I have scars from the bites. They are nicknamed "hitch hikers" because they travel from one person or thing to another and begin another infestation. I would be careful letting your kids go there and then back to your house. They are near impossible to get rid of.
Thank you, they haven't been back since to their dads and still not till they spray to get rid of them bc we done 2 treatments here an they are completely gone... but if they don't spray ill get it again. So there isn't anyway I'm dealing with that all again!!!
Wake Up

Huntington, WV

#75 Feb 26, 2014
I lived there for 3 years. Drugs are everywhere! It's obvious who the dealers are, yet nothing is ever done about it. When I first moved in, it really wasn't bad but over the years things got out of control so I moved. I have never lived in that type of environment and hope I never have to again. They do have bed bugs and nothing is done about that either. There were several overdoses and even a death from drugs, but still...nothing was done! If you have the option...DON'T MOVE THERE!!!
pro peggy

Alexandria, VA

#76 Jun 12, 2014
Yep wrote:
Looks like mr jerry sowards got his ass out. Couldnt handle his neighbors tellin him like it is. Pos! Druggie!
That new manager don't get nothing done but posting notes on doors. As petty as chalk on sidewalks. Here it is middle of June and still no pool. She's way slower and petty than peggie
suprised

United States

#77 Jun 14, 2014
pro peggy wrote:
<quoted text>
That new manager don't get nothing done but posting notes on doors. As petty as chalk on sidewalks. Here it is middle of June and still no pool. She's way slower and petty than peggie
Well are you suprised? She has to try to make things better being a new manager! And I said "try" because EVERYthing she's tried hasn't worked like she says. She told us at apt at endof road things were gonna be done and nothing done! Not even the pool. If she wants respect she better follow thru with her words is all I can say
Mad Tenant

Huntington, WV

#78 Jun 17, 2014
bigtimeC wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back to school. Girl just moved in a couple months ago. I see guys coming and going all day long.It's a fact that she's selling. Stop living off the state and get a job. Feel sorry for the kids who's dad this week
That apt. is nothing but a drug house! CPS has been there numerous times but nothing is ever done!
old tenant

United States

#79 Jun 18, 2014
Your right nothing but druggies. I moved last year me my wife and kids had all we could take of our neighbors there. Her boy frand works and broke by 2 days buying drugs. She has 2 girls that never new stuff cause she claims there broke all time and steals cable. Get rid of your druggie boy frand and you bothstop your drugs and take care of girl's! So glad we got out! Pos loosers!
still here

United States

#80 Jun 20, 2014
old tenant wrote:
Your right nothing but druggies. I moved last year me my wife and kids had all we could take of our neighbors there. Her boy frand works and broke by 2 days buying drugs. She has 2 girls
that never new stuff cause she claims there broke all time and steals cable. Get rid of your druggie boy frand and you bothstop your drugs and take care of girl's! So glad we got
out! Pos loosers!
Did you live in the apt where 2 of them are together facing each other ? If so I know exactly who your talking about. And yep she is on drugs and her boy friend is too. She walks all through Huntington imagine she getting her drugs because she don't have drivers licenses or he don't either. Have a car with dead tags for years now.from what I hear he miss treats the oldest one because she ain't his kid. His kid does nothing but act out and her druggie head lets him and she treats her different to. I see a lot over there that goes on. The other neighbor runs her around all time. I heard there good people there but that women sure can scream a lot
1 post removed
old tenant

United States

#82 Jun 20, 2014
still here wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you live in the apt where 2 of them are together facing each other ? If so I know exactly who your talking about. And yep she is on drugs and her boy friend is too. She walks all through Huntington imagine she getting her drugs because she don't have drivers licenses or he don't either. Have a car with dead tags for years now.from what I hear he miss treats the oldest one because she ain't his kid. His kid does nothing but act out and her druggie head lets him and she treats her different to. I see a lot over there that goes on. The other neighbor runs her around all time. I heard there good people there but that women sure can scream a lot
That's correct! That's the section I'm talking about. I agree with you druggies always has been always will be! Them people are good people they don't do anything. I like the man that lives there. I got along with him well. Women is good folk too but she yells at that man all time over nothing.
1 post removed
blind watcher

United States

#84 Jun 21, 2014
i c it all wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a lot of activity every Friday must be when he gets paid. Several was in and out there yesterday even in my driveway waiting for them. That lady with convertible black camero I think it is better watch her neighbors instead of taking her places. She get that poor lady in trouble bc she dirty like that.
You old women need a hobby! Worry bout yourselfs . That's the world prob
i do to

United States

#85 Jun 21, 2014
blind watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
You old women need a hobby! Worry bout yourselfs . That's the world prob
I heard her and t he older lAdy talking. About that lAdy in the black car AND About her child.wonder if she knows there doing it.
mm who cares

United States

#86 Jun 22, 2014
i do to wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard her and t he older lAdy talking. About that lAdy in the black car AND About her child.wonder if she knows there doing it.
No one cares. Why don't your nosey a@@ go tell people to there face instead talking crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Stewart in the terrace 7 min leaving this hell 8
want to bang old lady at work 32 min Tyrion Lanister 99
Will Hoobler Jason Miller 44 min Wondering 1
Marshall Students know CHASE MOONEY or ZACK SMI... 56 min Tesla 8
Dems block DHS funding until Obama gets his way 59 min MarkJ 31
Suspend O Reilly 1 hr MarkJ 47
Lifehouse Overdoses 1 hr Attack dog 31
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment