freebud

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Jerry #72 apt dude goes to methadone clinic and sales his meds! Cars come n go all time! The kids get clothes and food from community and churches what a shame !! They go to apts and ask people for food all time. This crap needs stopped! Neither him or his wife works. She did for few months last yr and got over $8,000 return and can't put clothes on there kids backs. Pathetic humans!!!!
1 post removed
xfriend

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

freebud wrote:
Jerry #72 apt dude goes to methadone clinic and sales his meds! Cars come n go all time! The kids get clothes and food from community and churches what a shame !! They go to apts and ask people for food all time. This crap needs stopped! Neither him or his wife works. She did for few months last yr and got over $8,000 return and can't put clothes on there kids backs. Pathetic humans!!!!
Yep your right there buddy. Watch your valuables too. Crook
nohim

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

freebud wrote:
He's not the only druggie or saler there
friend

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

nohim wrote:
<quoted text>He's not the only druggie or saler there
the lady's from him all watch him and told me personally
tenant

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

I live in the complex and have kids and better never see it! I will call the police. I have ten in my phone on speedial. I will not tolerate dope around my kids!!!
freebud

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

tenant wrote:
I live in the complex and have kids and better never see it! I will call the police. I have ten in my phone on speedial. I will not tolerate dope around my kids!!!
well keep on watching cuz u will hit speed dial several times
gerry sowards

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

freebud wrote:
this is note true whoever is saying this doesnt have the balls to confront me its ok cause im calling the police and fileing harrasment charges against the person who wrote this
gerry sowards

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

i do not dell drugs and someone is just a punk
gerry sowards

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

oh and and ill print and show all the comments to because my wife does work and her work reads this stuff
gerry sowards

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

i have speeddail to freebud u talk about me freebuuud pot smoker i dont even smoke cigarets
gerry sowards

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

im having the police track this cause prosecuting for false comments
Diamondeyes

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Wonder if the police will arrest you for misspelling?
Gerry Sowards

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

At least I'm not afraid to us my real name cause i have nothing to hide
Gerry Sowards

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

I'm gonna pray to god that people who said this don't feel that way about people no more
FreeBSD

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Gerry Sowards wrote:
I'm gonna pray to god that people who said this don't feel that way about people no more
u need to pray for your soul and how to spell! haha! we see y u don't have a job!#dropout
Sooooo

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

gerry sowards wrote:
oh and and ill print and show all the comments to because my wife does work and her work reads this stuff
RERE why would you print it if her work reads it?
DrugWin

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

tenant wrote:
Check #57 too. That's all she does, that and let her kids run around the apt tearin the place up. She has a low-life livin with her too. Bunch of pill head worthless junkies. You should smell what comes from the place too. Something suspicious for sure. Speed dial away because you willl find that is all you get done, talking to the law. The place is run down with worthless people. Good luck living there!!!
tenant two

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

DrugWin wrote:
<quoted text>
Check #57 too. That's all she does, that and let her kids run around the apt tearin the place up. She has a low-life livin with her too. Bunch of pill head worthless junkies. You should smell what comes from the place too. Something suspicious for sure. Speed dial away because you willl find that is all you get done, talking to the law. The place is run down with worthless people. Good luck living there!!!
check.#97 out too. She's hooked on pills and herion. her kid runs through neighborhood all day and night and never has a parent check on her. and # 92 is so quack and zoned and sick in bed everyday she never checks on her kid neither. they both just run through neighbor with no parent ever checking on neither one. I feel for them mischievous kids! what mothers smdh
1 post removed
Gerry

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

This site is for devilish people
Gerry

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

U all should be ashamed of yourselfs that u talk about people without even knowing who they are The Lord don't like people to judge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community church? evil?? 6 min Concerned watcher 10
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min Mgtn Res 56,990
RickyBobby's Art Deli 12 min stonewall 17
heroin addicts expose them 21 min getitout 4
Jacqueline at JB's 23 min bhahaha 43
Gooch 44 min Derper 5
Cabell County Courthouse Girls 1 hr judge everyone 6
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 7 hr tap 192
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••