Protect Marriage WV
GreyBox

Buffalo, NY

#114 Jun 14, 2012
i spelled it right wrote:
I love how someone was crazy enough to go through the first 80 posts and rate every single comment. Why do you care about this so much closet gay? I say that because clearly if you have found time to rate 80s posts on topix about an issue that doesn't even affect you, then it's clear you care way more about this than anyone should about something that has nothing to do with them. You are gay, and you need to accept it or you will be miserable your entire life.
I don't know who did all that BUT

The people who are usually the closet homosexuals are the hugely homophobic guys that call everyone else gay....just putting that out there.

“You are your own worst enemy.”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115 Jun 14, 2012
YFNA wrote:
I'm still waiting for someone to please explain how gay marriage will have a negative impact on straight marriage. You guys keep claiming marriage needs defended from the evil gays but you can't answer this one single question.
I seriously doubt your gathering any sigs for a petition, I'm guessing you are just a troll. However, if you are, you are simply reinforcing the stereotypes that West Virginian's are a bunch of closed-minded, sister-screwing, uneducated hilljacks, Good work.

You will never get an answer. They don't have one.
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#116 Jun 14, 2012
Sober Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never get an answer. They don't have one.
I know, I just like to rub their noses in that fact when they start with this stupidity.

Location hidden

#117 Jun 14, 2012
YFNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I just like to rub their noses in that fact when they start with this stupidity.
I totally get that. I am starting to think this is nothing more than a troll thread anyway. I was at various places in Huntington yesterday (and all week as per usual) and I didn't happen upon anyone slinging this ignorance. Oooor they kid from me what with the rainbows on my car and belt... And bracelets.
Devil Annie

Fincastle, VA

#118 Jun 14, 2012
Sheila (who may actually be a he) is just playing a character while sitting behind a computer screen, undoubtedly laughing like crazy at the responses.

Don't feed the trolls, m'kay?
Sheila

Saint Albans, WV

#119 Jun 14, 2012
Devil Annie wrote:
Sheila (who may actually be a he) is just playing a character while sitting behind a computer screen, undoubtedly laughing like crazy at the responses.
Don't feed the trolls, m'kay?
Sorry. I am all woman. Come out and see us in Logan tomorrow. We will be at local shopping centers getting signatures.
Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#120 Jun 14, 2012
Oh all of u stfu you dumb@$$ b**ches
Sheila

Saint Albans, WV

#121 Jun 15, 2012
YFNA wrote:
I'm still waiting to hear how gay marriage will effect any hetero marriage.
It perverts and taints the meaning of marriage. It reduces an ancient, bible given institution to a mockery. Fruit of a marriage is children. The homosexual, without the other sex cannot reproduce and are fruitless. Without this ability, they are just using the word marriage as permission to live in sin.
Miss Practicality

Huntington, WV

#122 Jun 15, 2012
So are childless straight couples also using this as an "excuse"? Your argument is weak.
Level 6

Location hidden

#123 Jun 15, 2012
Sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
It perverts and taints the meaning of marriage. It reduces an ancient, bible given institution to a mockery. Fruit of a marriage is children. The homosexual, without the other sex cannot reproduce and are fruitless. Without this ability, they are just using the word marriage as permission to live in sin.
You've listed nothing here that damages "straight" marriage. Define the taint. The concept of marriage predates your bible, other religions get married, all without your god's blessing, so there goes mockery. Marriage and having children haven nothing to do with each other, so strike that one. Sin is a religious concept, you can not apply it to anyone but yourself. Not every american is christian. So basically you have failed here. Try again.

Tell me how gay marriage effects any other marriage, I'm still waiting.
really

United States

#124 Jun 15, 2012
Sheila wrote:
<quoted text>It perverts and taints the meaning of marriage. It reduces an ancient, bible given institution to a mockery. Fruit of a marriage is children. The homosexual, without the other sex cannot reproduce and are fruitless. Without this ability, they are just using the word marriage as permission to live in sin.
again we can have baby's stupid a$$. We don't need a fu cking dick to do it it's called a fu cking doctor they get " straight" women prego all the damn time. So guess what we can have baby's just to pi$$ u off and make ur life hell!!!!!!!
GreyBox

Toledo, OH

#125 Jun 15, 2012
Sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I am all woman. Come out and see us in Logan tomorrow. We will be at local shopping centers getting signatures.
Lol, in Logan, no thanks. I've been there several times and understand why you would go there for signatures. So do you just stick to the rural areas or do you actually go into any bigger towns/cities?

Location hidden

#126 Jun 15, 2012
Sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pretty positive that heterosexuals are doing a dandy job of tainting the 'meaning' of marriage.

Location hidden

#127 Jun 15, 2012
YFNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You've listed nothing here that damages "straight" marriage. Define the taint. The concept of marriage predates your bible, other religions get married, all without your god's blessing, so there goes mockery. Marriage and having children haven nothing to do with each other, so strike that one. Sin is a religious concept, you can not apply it to anyone but yourself. Not every american is christian. So basically you have failed here. Try again.
Tell me how gay marriage effects any other marriage, I'm still waiting.

Don't you know that someone with a mind as closed as hers needs no further explination. Now I am in no way calling all religious people sheep but this lady clearly is. Even with the truth directly in front of her she will still say it's wrong. I'm pretty sure that aif someone found a passage from her 'good book' stating the sky was really orange she would start preaching it.

Gay rights today is like african american rights in the past, they will come and people will see how foolish people from this time are.
lmfao

Huntington, WV

#128 Jun 15, 2012
Sheila wrote:
<quoted text>It perverts and taints the meaning of marriage. It reduces an ancient, bible given institution to a mockery. Fruit of a marriage is children. The homosexual, without the other sex cannot reproduce and are fruitless. Without this ability, they are just using the word marriage as permission to live in sin.
Never seen anyone in Huntington, what happens changed your mind????
christian father

Ardsley, NY

#129 Jun 15, 2012
Onward Christian soldiers!!! You need to create a website so we can all discuss this I would like to get something organized in my neighborhood... I have often said I would like to see in ordnance banning same sex couples from living together in sin...(unrelated). There is a homosexual couple living in my neighborhood and I do not appreciate my children having to be exposed to it.... I have spoken to and speaking to several attorneys to see what can be done. I have several people interested in signing a petition just have not done yet. We need to all get together in an organized place. WE WILL SUCCEED TO GLORIFY HIS NAME!
Sheila wrote:
I am pleased to announce that we now have over 1,000 signatures in our petition drive to put a c
onstitutional amendment defining marriage ONLY between 1 man and 1 woman on the ballot next Spring. Fresh off of a STRONG win in North Carolina, we are ready to claim victory in the Mountain State! Our brothers and sisters in Maryland and Washington State have now secured enough signatures to put measures on the ballot to stop the newly enacted Gay Marriage efforts. Our 1,000 signatures have maninly been collected in Wayne, Lincoln and Putnam Counties. Over the next 2 weeks, we will going door to door in the Huntington area. The hope is to exceed 50,000 and present them to the WV legislature and the Secretary of State. Together, we CAN protect marriage in the mountain state.
Level 6

Location hidden

#130 Jun 15, 2012
christian father wrote:
Onward Christian soldiers!!! You need to create a website so we can all discuss this I would like to get something organized in my neighborhood... I have often said I would like to see in ordnance banning same sex couples from living together in sin...(unrelated). There is a homosexual couple living in my neighborhood and I do not appreciate my children having to be exposed to it.... I have spoken to and speaking to several attorneys to see what can be done. I have several people interested in signing a petition just have not done yet. We need to all get together in an organized place. WE WILL SUCCEED TO GLORIFY HIS NAME!
<quoted text>
This is a VERY weak troll attempt. I rate it 1 out of 10.
Miss Practicality

Manakin Sabot, VA

#131 Jun 15, 2012
You will only succeed in sullying the name and work of Jesus Christ with your abominable hatred. To hell with you.
lmfao

United States

#132 Jun 15, 2012
christian father wrote:
<quoted text>Onward Christian soldiers!!! You need to create a website so we can all discuss this I would like to get something organized in my neighborhood... I have often said I would like to see in ordnance banning same sex couples from living together in sin...(unrelated). There is a homosexual couple living in my neighborhood and I do not appreciate my children having to be exposed to it.... I have spoken to and speaking to several attorneys to see what can be done. I have several people interested in signing a petition just have not done yet. We need to all get together in an organized place. WE WILL SUCCEED TO GLORIFY HIS NAME!
Your children being exposed how??? What the hell are you doing peeping threw their windows? It's not like they fu ck on the law they fu ck in their OWN house that they pay for. You don't pay for it. You don't pay our taxes on our cars or our homes. So get over it and stop looking at . I guess you would want a man and woman living together when their not marry? Isn't that a sin? In college it's easier for guys to live with guys because. This is West Virginia, where the jobs suck and the taxes are high. Not all the college students get grants they have to have roommate to split the rent! You all assume that just because 2 same sex people live together they are gay. Your not god you don't know anything. You people are so dumb, you'll NEVER control us, you'll never stop us from being happy, your fighting a never ending war. This fight is as useless as the dam smokers war.
LGBT

United States

#133 Jun 15, 2012
Onward LGBT soldiers, and the supporting community! Let's start a organized to stop all the Christians' from being Christians! They wasnt born this way, they chose to be Bible bangers! They was forced to love god, it didn't come naturally!

Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for blacks.most important civil rights case in... 2 min protect from trump 16
Overdoses 6 min Tammy 10
Now's the time to clean out drug dealers 8 min Cyborg 35
Adult emporium 24 min peter 6
Kesha and her new junkie 28 min wow 46
JB's rt 60 29 min bobbie 2
Why do blacks make up bogus history 33 min protect from trump 91
Cabell HELP!!!!! 13 hr Trumpnation 33

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web