Protect Marriage WV
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Sheila

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2012
I am pleased to announce that we now have over 1,000 signatures in our petition drive to put a constitutional amendment defining marriage ONLY between 1 man and 1 woman on the ballot next Spring. Fresh off of a STRONG win in North Carolina, we are ready to claim victory in the Mountain State! Our brothers and sisters in Maryland and Washington State have now secured enough signatures to put measures on the ballot to stop the newly enacted Gay Marriage efforts. Our 1,000 signatures have maninly been collected in Wayne, Lincoln and Putnam Counties. Over the next 2 weeks, we will going door to door in the Huntington area. The hope is to exceed 50,000 and present them to the WV legislature and the Secretary of State. Together, we CAN protect marriage in the mountain state.

really

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Sheila wrote:
I am pleased to announce that we now have over 1,000 signatures in our petition drive to put a constitutional amendment defining marriage ONLY between 1 man and 1 woman on the ballot next Spring. Fresh off of a STRONG win in North Carolina, we are ready to claim victory in the Mountain State! Our brothers and sisters in Maryland and Washington State have now secured enough signatures to put measures on the ballot to stop the newly enacted Gay Marriage efforts. Our 1,000 signatures have maninly been collected in Wayne, Lincoln and Putnam Counties. Over the next 2 weeks, we will going door to door in the Huntington area. The hope is to exceed 50,000 and present them to the WV legislature and the Secretary of State. Together, we CAN protect marriage in the mountain state.
go to hell. No matter what u all do us gay people will marry and be with who we love. So get over it.
really

United States

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Yeah u got Wayne's cause they r all hill jacks and believes in marring and having kids with there damn sister.
hahaha

Huntington, WV

#4 Jun 12, 2012
If I have to be married they should be to. Who cares what other people do. Don't you religious people say judge not and you shall not be judged? If you really believe its wrong then you should believe that god will take care of it in the long run so get over yourself and live and let live. Isn't that the Christian thing to do?
1 post removed
PLEASE OH PLEASE

Huntington, WV

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Please oh please, I hope you come on my property knocking on my door for this shit because you will get all you can handle for sure!

Another note, 1,000 signatures is all you toothless hillbilly hilljacks can muster up, what a joke! You and your brothers, sisters and cousins your fuckin should try harder and find more of your kind and improve that pathetic ass number!
1 post removed
BIGGERON

Chapmanville, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2012
Come to my house and I'll gladly sign the petition. These gays and gay enablers are ruining America!
Is there an online petition we can sign?
If not, you all ought to go that route as well.
mandy

Huntington, WV

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Wayne, Putnam and I think it was Lincoln countie. Are nothing but rednecks, they say so themselves! Better watch walking around Huntington with that petition, you may just knock on the wrong door. Remember, Huntington is such a bad area!

It's people like you, that make us want to come out and fight against this stupid law 1man 1woman bullsh1t.

President Obama, supports us, thee Army lifted the "don't ask don't tell" policy. There are 5 openly gay/lesbian men/woman in office in the state of west Virginia. So you really think that walking around towns with a worthless piece of paper is going to stop us GAYS and LESBIANS from being happy??? To half of us, that piece of paper called a "Marriage Certificate" is almost as worthless as that paper your walking around with. We don't need a paper to love the man or woman we are with.

Sad when us Dykes and Fags fight for freedom for people like you.:)

Get off your high horse, your NO better then we are. You think you know us when you don't have a fu cking clue
mandy

Huntington, WV

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Oh and by the way, you go to 3 counties,and only have a little over 1,000 signatures? That's nothing to brag about. That's actually kinda sad.
4 posts removed
lostmymind304

United States

#15 Jun 13, 2012
There are so many marriages between a man and a woman and large percentages of them fail or someone is unfaithful. I understand marriage is a sacred thing and I hope to someday be married to a man (I'm female) and have a family of my own however if we chose to take the chance and marry whether it means we suffer or live a happy life full of love everyone should get to chose. They aren't tryin to marry u or anyone in your closed minded circle so why are you playing god. Many gays are very religious. But I can understand why other shy away from religion and people that try to judge others when they live in glass houses. It isn't fair. They are not bothering you do grow up a notch and just let things work the way they can. No one has the authority to punish anyone for being gay or different in any way.
Miss Practicality

Manakin Sabot, VA

#16 Jun 13, 2012
Don't peddle your hate at my doorstep.
hatemongers

Chester, VA

#17 Jun 13, 2012
Don't come asking my family. It should not matter who is making the commitment. I know many poor excuses for heterosexual partnerships- abuse, control , women treated like second class. Face it there are bigger problems in our world than who someone loves.
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 Jun 13, 2012
Yes, please get this on the ballot so that WV can look even worse in the national spotlight.
Debbie

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Jun 13, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
go to hell. No matter what u all do us gay people will marry and be with who we love. So get over it.
You won't be getting married in WV. And, you won't be getting married in th US once a federal amendment to protect marriage is passed.
Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Jun 13, 2012
Please, explain to me how gay marriage hurts marriage at all?
Debbie

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Jun 13, 2012
mandy wrote:
Wayne, Putnam and I think it was Lincoln countie. Are nothing but rednecks, they say so themselves! Better watch walking around Huntington with that petition, you may just knock on the wrong door. Remember, Huntington is such a bad area!
It's people like you, that make us want to come out and fight against this stupid law 1man 1woman bullsh1t.
President Obama, supports us, thee Army lifted the "don't ask don't tell" policy. There are 5 openly gay/lesbian men/woman in office in the state of west Virginia. So you really think that walking around towns with a worthless piece of paper is going to stop us GAYS and LESBIANS from being happy??? To half of us, that piece of paper called a "Marriage Certificate" is almost as worthless as that paper your walking around with. We don't need a paper to love the man or woman we are with.
Get off your high horse, your NO better then we are. You think you know us when you don't have a fu cking clue
President to-be Romney supports traditional marriage and NO civil unions. Thetr are rfforts underway to revrrsr the military drcision. If a homosexual wants to visit their lover in a hospital, thats one thing. A patient should decide who visits. But, as far as any other benefits, it should be no different than 2 roommates. 2 men are friends, not husbands.

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#22 Jun 13, 2012
The only involvement by the federal government will be to let it up to the states to decide for themselves. I guaranteed it. If you dont want gay marriage ( as zero of this matter has to do with your personal life and wont change a darn thing regardless) then you should petition WV legislators, congressmen,senators.

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#23 Jun 13, 2012
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
President to-be Romney supports traditional marriage and NO civil unions. Thetr are rfforts underway to revrrsr the military drcision. If a homosexual wants to visit their lover in a hospital, thats one thing. A patient should decide who visits. But, as far as any other benefits, it should be no different than 2 roommates. 2 men are friends, not husbands.
Thats utter nonsense and childish too, to the point it reads like a bad troll.
dreamer

Chester, VA

#24 Jun 13, 2012
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>President to-be Romney supports traditional marriage and NO civil unions. Thetr are rfforts underway to revrrsr the military drcision. If a homosexual wants to visit their lover in a hospital, thats one thing. A patient should decide who visits. But, as far as any other benefits, it should be no different than 2 roommates. 2 men are friends, not husbands.
(tap tap tap--waking someone up) "to be"- key word. The Mormon Mittster, will never see office. So his platform is moot
Amy

Huntington, WV

#25 Jun 13, 2012
mandy wrote:
Thanks i couldn't have said it better myself lol. Do u read minds too?
TheTruth

Ardsley, NY

#26 Jun 13, 2012
I don't like gays or lesbians at all. However, as long as that keep that crap away from me I don't care what they do. I am tired of seeing all these protests over minute things such as gays, anti-smokers, and all the other bullshit. If they want to be gay and act all fruity and dikey than oh well. They will however never get the happiness of having their own kids. Natural selection will run it's course on gay people, because it's just not meant to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks vs whites (Mar '14) 37 min blackvwhite? 51
America Held Hostage Day 461 1 hr MarkJ- 4
Huntington highlanders 1 hr Just a fan 91
Officer Involved Shooting 1 hr john 10
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 2 hr 30th street 1,934
Eric dillon 2 hr Is she real 1
Trump Lawyer to Plead FIFTH - Surprise! 2 hr MarkJ- 3

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages