Wow

Huntington, WV

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Last night we noticed that all the channels (or most of them) seem to have changed. The Comcast website shows no change in channel lineup for Huntington.

I called Comcast and they said they have changed the lineup but the Guide channel isn't working but they hope to have it up in a week or so. They also weren't sure when the website would be updated. They suggested going through the channels 1 by 1 and writing down what they are.

Anybody else running into this issue? I've had 4 co-workers so far saying they have experienced the same thing on channels.
tommy1975

Huntington, WV

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Yes I am too. I am missing about 20 different channels.
1 post removed
Username

Huntington, WV

#4 Oct 16, 2013
The comcast installer that came to replace our non working box told us that they were upgrading their system and would be replacing every customers box with a new one sometime this month or next.
mel

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 16, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
Thanks Obama.
yeah hunny he surely has nothing better 2 do than mess with ur cable how stupid
1 post removed
I am

Huntington, WV

#7 Oct 16, 2013
Comcast sucks.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#8 Oct 17, 2013
Some of the channels are spread out as high as the 1600's.
Just Saying

Oakland, CA

#9 Oct 17, 2013
The new system sucks! Lost a lot of my favorite channels and they have the same show on four or five different channels. Lots of repeat shows and lots of shows not on at all any more. No notice from Comcast, no one has contacted me about replacing the box, guess Direct TV and all the Satellite services will love Comcast now with all the new business they are getting. Mine will be installed Saturday :)
LOL

Alexandria, VA

#10 Oct 17, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
The new system sucks! Lost a lot of my favorite channels and they have the same show on four or five different channels. Lots of repeat shows and lots of shows not on at all any more. No notice from Comcast, no one has contacted me about replacing the box, guess Direct TV and all the Satellite services will love Comcast now with all the new business they are getting. Mine will be installed Saturday :)
If DTV wasn't such a scam and shiTTY service in storms I would be on it. You call DTV for one thing and all they do is try to up sell you to something else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathan and Amanda Smith 1 min Joey 16
God I can't wait till obamy is out if office! 12 min -zaphod- 191
Caserta gets the boot! 25 min Markj-- 18
Lusk 50 min jerry 12
Old DeSoto's Club 55 min -zaphod- 9
Black Animal murders a whole white family 1 hr Bangarang 1
smmc board and ceo thread 1 hr CHH RN 45
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE