First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mom rebel

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Oct 2, 2010
you guys are talking about yesterdays news.trash was in the house till mom took the trash-out
Drunk

Oakvale, WV

#24 Oct 2, 2010
MOM wrote:
were the last rebels dumb ass get it right.go back to school and learn how to spell
You're a stupid Fu("@!g bit(h...they're saying that you all are "lost". Maybe it's you who should go back to school and learn proper capitalization.
1 post removed
rebelborn84

United States

#26 Oct 3, 2010
Oh for the record stump the freakin "gnome"is still with that skank Bobbie they are married! But that still don't stop a man whore from cheating! Hell is was with Mary for more than 18 yrs! And still did his fair share of cheatin hell that's how him a Bobbie got together! And as far as him being a leader WTF ever! The only reason they were any count was thanks to their founding memeber Greer! With him gone it will never be the same! As far as I'm concerned Stump is a good precentage of the reason most of this shit with the feds went down and a dirty only lookin out for himself piece of crap RAT!
last rebel Po

Waterloo, Canada

#27 Oct 12, 2010
For your alls information mason is retired. And is the best man that club has Ever seen. You only thnk you know what your talking about. Talk is cheap. consider the source.
Curious

United States

#28 Oct 13, 2010
Geer is a great guy!! Hope he is doing well!! What source are we considering??
RDMC

Huntington, WV

#29 Oct 14, 2010
Janey is married to gear and she`s flopping around on Mason`s bed a couple times a week.
last rebel po

Hurricane, WV

#30 Oct 22, 2010
for curious and rdmc, janey and gear have been friends with mason for over 30 years, bethcha masons wife would like to know this info about him and janie, or have you all forgotten mason is married and still in her bed. the more you stir shit the more it stinks! seems to me thats all you people are interested in.
Curious

New York, NY

#31 Oct 22, 2010
I couldn't care less about Mason!! I said Geer is a great guy and I hope he is doing well!! I know he had just had neck surgery before he went to jail and I worry about him. I don't give a shit who Mason is or is not doing!! I heard Deuce dumped Michelle and got him a little young girl now. Last Rebels....all PAGAN wannabes!!! They are a joke!!
last rebel po

Hurricane, WV

#32 Oct 22, 2010
you are right, geer is a great person and janie is a good person too. anybody that knows any of the last rebels knows that they are not pagan wannabes.
Curious

New York, NY

#33 Oct 22, 2010
What's that little white diamond patch with a "P" on it stand for then??? You sure it doesn't stand for Pagan??
1 post removed
R D M C

Huntington, WV

#35 Oct 23, 2010
WE RULE !!!!!!!!!!
Ex Rebel

Waynesboro, VA

#36 Oct 23, 2010
last rebel po wrote:
you are right, geer is a great person and janie is a good person too. anybody that knows any of the last rebels knows that they are not pagan wannabes.
Quit posting about your husband and yourself Janie. A great person would`nt be in the trouble he`s in. A great person would`nt sell the dope that Geer did. You, " agood person too" is pure bullcrap. You are nothing but a man wannabe and want to supervise all aspects of the club. Get a life loser, your old, fat and too ugly to get a real man. The club was good for a while till you started intervening with the operation. Women are 2nd class in the biker world, get used to it woman!!!
1 post removed
Ann

United States

#38 Jul 20, 2013
LAST REBEL SISTER wrote:
I hear ya!! I quit going when they named him president!! Didn't like the 'air' of the place anymore.... They have lots of douches now!!
do don't mean to butt in ur businesses but I really need to talk to sum one at the club house about a certain person stealing out of the last rebels club house back behind the club house it's sum thing I was told by the person that did it I don't know when it was done just know they were bragging about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cameron Ball a Racist 4 hr Markydontlikefreedom 2
America Held Hostage Day 1 4 hr Weird 96
All straight male march to the strip club 4 hr Markydontlikefreedom 4
Rapist Bill Clinton caught by Hillary staring a... 4 hr Obamadrama 8
Do black girls like white guys 4 hr John 22
America Held Hostage Day 2 4 hr Hillarys right ca... 17
Kia Vehicles in Huntington w.va 4 hr HappyKiaCustomer 30
Huge Layoffs coming 6 hr grabby 54

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web