First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 27, 2010
What ever happened to them, Used to see them every where, are they in hiding or what?
1 post removed

Location hidden

#3 Jul 30, 2010
Avenger I think you hit the nail on the head, pretty sad for a club that was so all mighty
RPD

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 1, 2010
They are probably laying a little low until Hammer and Creature's federal court problems pass. Probably the smart thing to do. I do a lot of them going in and out of their west end clubhouse.
LAST REBEL SISTER

Lebanon, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2010
I think they overthrew their DICTATOR...Mason!!! I don't think they have a leader anymore snce Stump has been gone!!! Running amuck!!!

Location hidden

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Now to get rid of the other one Duche, his wife run it for them and she's a loser too.
LAST REBEL SISTER

San Mateo, CA

#7 Aug 3, 2010
I hear ya!! I quit going when they named him president!! Didn't like the 'air' of the place anymore.... They have lots of douches now!!

Location hidden

#8 Aug 4, 2010
Don't know where you got your info Sister but from what I heard last night it's all bs. Mason is still there and ms Douche is still running the place lol.
LAST REBEL SISTER

Frisco, TX

#9 Aug 4, 2010
Mason is not their DICTATOR anymore and I quit going when I saw Mrs Douche trying to go behind the bar where no female was allowed to go for years. I just didn't like what I was seeing so I quit going there. No bs....
Avenger

Waynesboro, VA

#10 Aug 6, 2010
Their club house is in the 600 block of 31st East. Pitiful bunch of losers.
RDMC

Waynesboro, VA

#11 Aug 6, 2010
Janey will stomp your jewels into the ground
Janie

Huntington, WV

#12 Aug 7, 2010
You worthless scum bag. The only jewels any RDMC ever had belonged to Mr. Cartoon.
IDK

Acme, PA

#13 Sep 19, 2010
the lost rebels
MOM

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Sep 19, 2010
were the last rebels dumb ass get it right.go back to school and learn how to spell
popo

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 19, 2010
where is stump? is he is jail and who is his woman now?
1 post removed
truckeru2

Acme, PA

#17 Sep 24, 2010
popo wrote:
His woman is one hot momma!!! We seen her the other day and she is so much better than that other skank. Heard stump was doing good to.
Curious

United States

#18 Sep 24, 2010
popo wrote:
Not giving out info on either, thank you!!!!!
lmao

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Sep 25, 2010
truckeru2 wrote:
<quoted text>
His woman is one hot momma!!! We seen her the other day and she is so much better than that other skank. Heard stump was doing good to.
lmao so u mean he ditched that nasty bobbie he was with wow now thats one homely lookin piece of trash!!!!!
rebel h8r

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Sep 25, 2010
oh god i hope he left that bobbie chick i know she had been passed around the whole place from one biker to the next can u say ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! if i was stump i would go get checked for some serious std's
wow

Chesapeake, OH

#21 Sep 25, 2010
popo wrote:
well hell no that snitching bast**d oh yea n he is with this fat ugly woman now
get ur facts str8

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Sep 30, 2010
truckeru2 wrote:
<quoted text>
haha r u talkin bout bobbie cus that one is a nasty tramp. i couldnt believe he would want her over mary wow we all where really shocked after all the passing around of bobbie they did over in that club house..if there is one last rebel she hasnt been with will u plz stand up ??lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for desendents of slaves in america 2 14 min collective souls 47
Jumol Scott drugs 16 min Lol 4
I was going as a Liberal for Halloween but I co... 23 min Jerk Call 15
John Buckland (H4H Batman) 31 min jay 6
America Held Hostage Day 211 31 min MarkJ- 19
hot.gay men in huntington. (Oct '12) 35 min Lynda 26
Alligator Jackson 1 hr Alligator Jackson 53
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 3 hr sure 82

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web