Brttany Kay and Mark Legg

Brttany Kay and Mark Legg

Posted in the Huntington Forum

BUDDY

Scott Depot, WV

#1 Oct 21, 2011
If you meet these people turn and walk the other way and dont hang with them she is a psycho strung out junkie who keeps having babies to give away to her family she dont keep not one of em and hes a lil B***ch that follows her around and does what she says i have never seen a bigger punk i saw a guy run his pocket for money owed and he almost cried and brittany sleeps around on him and for some odd reason is infatuated with all britney rameys men she should get it over with and just be with b ramey and stop stalkin her men she goes to the jail to see other men and neveah looks just like tad lol and they are the biggest junkies ever so please if you dont want em to steal your stuff or snitch on you stay away from em
Mike D

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 21, 2011
BUDDY wrote:
If you meet these people turn and walk the other way and dont hang with them she is a psycho strung out junkie who keeps having babies to give away to her family she dont keep not one of em and hes a lil B***ch that follows her around and does what she says i have never seen a bigger punk i saw a guy run his pocket for money owed and he almost cried and brittany sleeps around on him and for some odd reason is infatuated with all britney rameys men she should get it over with and just be with b ramey and stop stalkin her men she goes to the jail to see other men and neveah looks just like tad lol and they are the biggest junkies ever so please if you dont want em to steal your stuff or snitch on you stay away from em
If your looking for a job, you may want to apply at Kroger. If you can cut meat as half as good as you can butcher the English language, they will hire you today.
Truth

Lebanon, OH

#3 Oct 21, 2011
Mike D wrote:
<quoted text>
If your looking for a job, you may want to apply at Kroger. If you can cut meat as half as good as you can butcher the English language, they will hire you today.
LMAO!
this guy

Huntington, WV

#4 Oct 21, 2011
Mike D wrote:
<quoted text>If your looking for a job, you may want to apply at Kroger. If you can cut meat as half as good as you can butcher the English language, they will hire you today.
likes this ( thumbs up)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't wait to see Hillary walked away in cuffs. 4 min Riddler 1
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 25 min Phyllis Diller 102
St Mary's is working hard to run their nurses off 43 min WATCHDOG 65
Wayne county schools 47 min WATCHDOG 3
CROOKED Hillary in Huntington or Charleston tom... 52 min Riddler 103
Hillary Wins!! 55 min Riddler 8
Attn Blacks: Stay out of my neighborhood !! 56 min WATCHDOG 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages