River Park Hospital
Resident

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 29, 2013
The Staff at River Park sucks. They treat the kids terribly. The State should go in and get rid of the bad apples. If they would, The Hospital would be without 2/3rd of the staff. They are worthless and way overpaided. If you have kids there, you should investigate. Most of them couldn't hold a McDonald job.
Agree

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Yes they do! My daughter was sent there for being suicidal and when they were inspecting her clothes, the female that was doing it held up one of my daughters bra in front of several male staff members and was making fun of it with my daughter standing right there.
She told me this when I later came for visitation and I filled out a complaint form. Probably didn't do any good though! If that bitch was working while I was visiting I would have wrang her damn neck!
They need to get the bad ones OUT.
Hey

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2013
River park is a horrible place. Administration needs to be cleaned out. Staff is treated so poorly that no one decent will work there.
Resident

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 31, 2013
Sharon North is supposed to be the Social Worker there for the kids. All she does is put the kids down and drops them back to probation. She is worthless and needs fired. Shes fat and looks like a pig. She needs to loss weight and get laid. She has to tie a porkchop around her neck to have her dog to like her. Half the staff there is sorry people. That Hospital is there to help kids, not put them down.
former employee

Mountain View, CA

#5 Nov 3, 2013
They couldn't pay me enough to work there again. It's the poorest excuse for psych care in the city. Management is lousy. Support staff are worse off thsn the clients they serve. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!
hey resident

Ashland, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2013
Perhaps before you put employees on blast, you'd like to share with everyone that your child is there because he's a sex offender?
nunya

Nashville, TN

#7 Nov 5, 2013
hey resident wrote:
Perhaps before you put employees on blast, you'd like to share with everyone that your child is there because he's a sex offender?
Lol
Wow resident

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Nov 6, 2013
So do you know Sharon personally or are you going based on what your oh so perfect child tells you? Anyone who knows Sharon knows what unit she works on so unless your child is on that unit you wouldn't know her. I'm guessing you're comfortable announcing that your son is a sex offender? If I were you I'd look at my lack of parenting skills rather than whether someone gets laid. Oh wait, you're probably one of those parents who thinks your poor son was framed and would never touch someone without permission. Get a life!!!
disgrace

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Nov 6, 2013
Resident wrote:
Sharon North is supposed to be the Social Worker there for the kids. All she does is put the kids down and drops them back to probation. She is worthless and needs fired. Shes fat and looks like a pig. She needs to loss weight and get laid. She has to tie a porkchop around her neck to have her dog to like her. Half the staff there is sorry people. That Hospital is there to help kids, not put them down.
Shame on you for failing as a parent that your child had to be in there! I'm sure your child will be back. You prob need to be in there too.
hey resident

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 6, 2013
Wow resident wrote:
So do you know Sharon personally or are you going based on what your oh so perfect child tells you? Anyone who knows Sharon knows what unit she works on so unless your child is on that unit you wouldn't know her. I'm guessing you're comfortable announcing that your son is a sex offender? If I were you I'd look at my lack of parenting skills rather than whether someone gets laid. Oh wait, you're probably one of those parents who thinks your poor son was framed and would never touch someone without permission. Get a life!!!
haha!
really

Nitro, WV

#11 Nov 11, 2013
yes if you didn't fail as a parent your child wouldn't be there in the first place. So you send your child there to try and fix all of the problems you caused in the first place. i would say a sad 2% of kids are there for real issues not related to their parents! If your child is on the sex offender unit you should be glad b/c he should be killed for what he has done to another poor child!
Parent of children

Huntington, WV

#12 Nov 15, 2013
OUCH! That's a little harsh. Kill a child! What kind of parent are you? If you have children, I hope and pray they don't have any mental issues, disabled, or depression. Because that would be your fault. Remember it's not always the parents fault for how kids behave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women without custody of kid 27 min With a trash woman 1
Christy Roberts 1 hr loner in my own w... 7
Name one place you'd like to see a racist white... 1 hr ewww 41
Pranks to play on annoying neighbors (Dec '13) 1 hr haha 153
Mariah Roberts Baby Daddy/ WHO 1 hr loner in my own w... 23
Ne programs to put a scare in a rowdy teen? Hel... (Jan '11) 2 hr Kristen 34
Tamra Steele 2 hr blackied 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages