PSA stopabitch

Alkol, WV

#1 Oct 27, 2012
It's bad enough she took down one of my best friends this tornado of a human being is still bouncing her fat ass through the tri-state valley in a whirlwind of milking off of her family and what friends she has left.. lying to the new group of people she is trying to milk off of (BEWARE!!! she wants your sympathy b/c she has a people that still take care of her when she is nothing but an immature, irresponsible stealing bitch who can't get her shit together).
She's going around passing around chlamydia like a basketball in the playoffs and has the balls to go around blaming good guys when you are the one who has apparently had it for a few months and still walk around hanging out, NOT GETTING CHECKED AND SCREWING RANDOM VICTIMS!!! Guess the jokes on us you dirty fkn btch. You smell like a dirty pussy crossed with dog.. take a fkn shower! Have you ever heard of soap?
And drop the "I"m so funny" I"m so cool bs" .. you got half your beliefs, opinions, and thoughts from your books and your friends. Just because you are book smart doesn't mean you no a damn thing. you can't back shit up with an actual opinion. There might be actually be descent person there if you would stop trying to be everyone else. Sad really. Every time I see you and hear about you I want to vomit. Go lie. Go steal. Go be an ego slobbing hoe to men and women for a pack of cigs. I hope you get everything you have coming to you.
And anyone reading this, take it as a warning. She wants something from you or maybe just just want to take a shot at your immune system. Stop this chlamydia packing mama.
GO TO THE HEATH DEPARTMENT!!!!
Question

Springfield, NJ

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Is this the one that hangs out with a tomboy named jerri?
toshX

Alkol, WV

#3 Oct 28, 2012
If it's the same sam, they know each other but because of said bullshit about samantha i don't think they are close anymore. jerry from ohio?
Question

Springfield, NJ

#4 Oct 28, 2012
toshX wrote:
If it's the same sam, they know each other but because of said bullshit about samantha i don't think they are close anymore. jerry from ohio?
I'm not sure where jerri is from. I met them at the v club several years ago. Just know that I didn't think much of this Sam thing.
troller boaster

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 28, 2012
A little immature, but nice enough. She seems pretty upfront with her baggage to me.
noodlez

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Bitch ugly, probably would let you put it in her butt.
toshX

Alkol, WV

#7 Oct 28, 2012
troller boaster wrote:
A little immature, but nice enough. She seems pretty upfront with her baggage to me.
lmao
sammich

Alkol, WV

#8 Oct 29, 2012
she's an ugly person who likes to collect pictures of people in which they look worse than her (as if this is possible). she looks like a dog without make up and a desperate last call girl whore with it on.. god help her.
she loves to be a snob (just because she stole all her tastes from her friends..which isn't the only thing her junkie a$$ will steal) and think she is better than other people. she can't keep a job.. she's a junkie.. she steals pointless stuff from her family and friends.
with drugs she's at the top of the world..without, at the bottom of the ocean. i'll just tell her like my daddy told me " you ain't ever going to amount to nothin"
f*ck that fat, troll. she needs therapy.
toshX

Alkol, WV

#9 Oct 29, 2012
oh... heard she works at Little Caesars.. stay away. chlamydia pizza is not for me!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The biggest fish caught in ohio river (Oct '11) 5 min MarkJ- 89
Trump is toast 7 min cnn 57
Public Assistance Overhaul 17 min MarkJ- 6
"Veteran" parking spaces 1 hr Hangman 24
Its not racism, we just want a clean community 1 hr ewww 147
A Kabal of UN actors is running your govt 1 hr MarkJ- 7
Avengers MC (Jul '10) 2 hr Jeff 422
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages