Food Poisoning Little Caesar's Pizza

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
somone

Springfield, NJ

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Hey just a warning. My family got Food Poisoning from the Little Caesar's on 1st street. When I called and told the manager on duty. I was pretty much told I can't prove it was from them. I told the manager that I wasn't after anything other than to have them address the issue so no one else would get sick. That this was the only place my family eat together in the last 24 hours because I was at work before that and we all started getting sick about 6 hours after eating there and the manager said again you can't prove it. So beware everyone. This was a horrible experience! I think I will go to the health department with my hospital papers that say Food Poisoning.
Sweet Pea

Springfield, NJ

#2 Dec 31, 2012
They are nasty down there I have returned a couple of pizzas.
Marco

Port Deposit, MD

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Looks like backyard pizza found someone else to pick on.
somone

United States

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Marco who is backyard pizza? I am a mom who is just wanting to warn people. My family has food poisoning from this place and I'm letting people know. I am not a bully.
1 post removed
BigBully

Springfield, NJ

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Hey. Stop picking in bullies!
Kimberly

Thousand Oaks, CA

#7 Dec 10, 2013
My family and friends all just came down with food poisoning (and are currently suffering through the tail end of it) from little Caesars in Thousand Oaks, CA. We haven't complained because of ALL the blogs and sites prove that it will be pointless. But for my son who has Down Syndrome and myself who is 5 months pregnant, this is a scary episode. We will NOT be eating there again.
Bedena

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2013
You guys do know that the stomach virus is going around right now, right? So yea you probably got the stomach virus that has been going around.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#9 Dec 10, 2013
I wouldnt classify what Little Caesars sells as food to begin with, so how could it be food poisoning?
1 post removed
baneegordon

Detroit, MI

#11 Jan 6, 2015
I'm gonna agree with the lady and say everyone I know that goes to little ceasars for some reason ends up with food poisoning. I have not yet got sick but my spouse has and everyone at different times complains about being sick after eating there, but on the other hand after getting sick once from there they won't eat it again. Maybe it's the lack of cleanliness or cross contamination. I worked at pizza Hut and my boss didn't give two shuts about either of those
original poster

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Feb 26, 2015
Bedena wrote:
You guys do know that the stomach virus is going around right now, right? So yea you probably got the stomach virus that has been going around.
I understand stomach virus was going around but my family actually went to the hospital and they ran tests. The doctors diagnosised us with food poisoning. We didn't have the food tested (because we ate it) so we could not prove legally it was from Little Caesars but it was extended family and that was the only common place we ate. We didn't want anything from Little Caesars when we reported it other than a "we will look into it" We reported it so they could fix whatever cause the food poisoning so no one else would get sick. Instead we were treated very poorly by the manager. None of our family has eaten Little Caesars since this happened and I really doubt I ever will again.
the joker

Aliquippa, PA

#13 Feb 26, 2015
Do you know what the best pickup line is? Hey would you like a pizza and a [email protected] If a woman look at you loke you are a fool then say Oh you mean you dont like pizza.
M

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Feb 26, 2015
Vickie MARSHALL and Vickie Dunn own those. They both owned the wow only 1.00 places. U think they're not gonna cut every corner they can. Buyer beware eating that crap
rt 60

New Alexandria, PA

#15 Feb 26, 2015
Rt 60 is worse and their manager Jennie or Jennifer I don't know the big girl in there she is awful I had the almost the same problem with my pizza and I called to tell them their sauce may be bad because it tasted off and she basically just laughed it off and hung up on me. I will not be going back.
JImJones

Spruce Grove, Canada

#16 May 29, 2016
Well it's not just in PA that this is happening! It doesn't matter which Caesars I go to, I always end up with sharp stabbing pains in my stomach for a few days after consuming any of their pizza.

In fact many restaurants are now deliberately targeting people for depopulation! If you've been experiencing this, beware of who follows in behind you! There is a whole culture of people who've hopped on the band wagon to depopulate your Assss!
sickdude

United States

#17 Oct 28, 2016
So I'm a current little ceasers employee. So I know that we're supposed to say stuff like oh I'm sorry your sick. But one thing that I can't stand about this company is the total disregard for food safety. It all started a few days ago when I got sick. I told my general manager that I was sick. Hopeing to hear stay home till you feel better, but that was not the case. I was told that if I didn't come in while I was sick I might not have a job in the next few days. I'm so shocked that they didn't care if I was sick or not. And I mean I'm sick, snot running down my noise, coughing, like its a normal flu. And I'm told that, oh well get a doctor's note or don't come back! For a simple flu like wtf. Something that can be easily relived by a few days rest. But no they want me not only to pull myself from my bed and go over our the doctor, but threaten me for not wanting to get other people sick?!?!?! So next time you eat at little ceasers, just know they probley got like 2 or 3 sick people in the back makeing your food and your probley going to get sick too.but hey,"I'm sorry your not feeling well". Is the best we can do here at this shithole.
Frankie

Milton, WV

#18 Oct 28, 2016
Vickie Marshall is a bktch
grow up

Chicago, IL

#19 Oct 31, 2016
sickdude wrote:
So I'm a current little ceasers employee. So I know that we're supposed to say stuff like oh I'm sorry your sick. But one thing that I can't stand about this company is the total disregard for food safety. It all started a few days ago when I got sick. I told my general manager that I was sick. Hopeing to hear stay home till you feel better, but that was not the case. I was told that if I didn't come in while I was sick I might not have a job in the next few days. I'm so shocked that they didn't care if I was sick or not. And I mean I'm sick, snot running down my noise, coughing, like its a normal flu. And I'm told that, oh well get a doctor's note or don't come back! For a simple flu like wtf. Something that can be easily relived by a few days rest. But no they want me not only to pull myself from my bed and go over our the doctor, but threaten me for not wanting to get other people sick?!?!?! So next time you eat at little ceasers, just know they probley got like 2 or 3 sick people in the back makeing your food and your probley going to get sick too.but hey,"I'm sorry your not feeling well". Is the best we can do here at this shithole.
You really need to grow up. Quit your whining and put a mask on or actually go to the doctor. I have worked fast-food and have yet to see one that makes you stay home because you're sick. Actually, I haven't seen any place that makes you stay home if you are sick.
Cyanogen

Bladensburg, MD

#20 Nov 6, 2016
grow up wrote:
<quoted text>

You really need to grow up. Quit your whining and put a mask on or actually go to the doctor. I have worked fast-food and have yet to see one that makes you stay home because you're sick. Actually, I haven't seen any place that makes you stay home if you are sick.
A mask? Yeah, that'll stop flu virus from getting in the food they are handling.

It's stupid comments like that which demonstrate the West Virginian's absolute stupidity in everyday matters, like "food safety laws" and "how do germs work" and "do customers want their food made by sick employees".

You're going to be stupid and poor forever.
Just saying

Canonsburg, PA

#21 Nov 6, 2016
somone wrote:
Hey just a warning. My family got Food Poisoning from the Little Caesar's on 1st street. When I called and told the manager on duty. I was pretty much told I can't prove it was from them. I told the manager that I wasn't after anything other than to have them address the issue so no one else would get sick. That this was the only place my family eat together in the last 24 hours because I was at work before that and we all started getting sick about 6 hours after eating there and the manager said again you can't prove it. So beware everyone. This was a horrible experience! I think I will go to the health department with my hospital papers that say Food Poisoning.
Do your homework. Food poisoning takes 24 hours to set in.
nasty

Charleston, WV

#22 Nov 6, 2016
Which one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 4 min Boulders 1,447
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 44 min TiredBoss 24
Cute blonde at River Cities Tire (Jan '15) 54 min Just me 16
The Jewish Family Making Billions from the Opio... 1 hr Wallie Shields 1
Looking for a cuckoldress 1 hr Gigi 9
Rapper makes song about the H-town MURDER epide... 1 hr Boy Next Door 6
Mayor Steve Williams. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CITY... 1 hr Seriously 16
One less dope dealer in Huntington... Murdered ... 1 hr Iknow 38
Buy your assault rifle today 2 hr Sondra Locke 158
The latest Huntington murder 3 hr Friend 27