Stabbing by Gino's in Huntington

Stabbing by Gino's in Huntington

Posted in the Huntington Forum

ThesePeopleNeedT oGo

Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 14, 2012
That old crazy man the second house from Gino's stabbed 4 people last night & they didn't even take him to jail. Our neighborhood was food until they came here. He hangs rebel signs and calls people the n word. Plus those kids the fat blonde and her skinny husband are always fighting. Why did they not take him to jail ? That's why I am moving out of Huntington
april

Chester, VA

#2 Dec 14, 2012
what ginos?
lmfao

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 14, 2012
ThesePeopleNeedToGo wrote:
That old crazy man the second house from Gino's stabbed 4 people last night & they didn't even take him to jail. Our neighborhood was food until they came here. He hangs rebel signs and calls people the n word. Plus those kids the fat blonde and her skinny husband are always fighting. Why did they not take him to jail ? That's why I am moving out of Huntington
it's about time someone stands up for the southern way yeeeee hhaaaawwwww
ThesePeopleNeedT oGo

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 16, 2012
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text> it's about time someone stands up for the southern way yeeeee hhaaaawwwww
are you retarded? This isn't even a Southern Area. & West Virginia isn't even a Southern state. How is a stabbing standing up for your southern ways? Sounds like you're just an uneducated idiot to me & sounds like whoever had to stab someone is nothing but a p*ssy. Obviously whoever it was can't fight or they wouldn't pick up weapons. It's a shame our youth has to grow up around idiots like this. & I'm guessing this was the Gino's in Norway because it was on the news.

“Hey yall, watch this...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

Barboursville

#5 Dec 16, 2012
ThesePeopleNeedToGo wrote:
<quoted text>are you retarded? This isn't even a Southern Area. & West Virginia isn't even a Southern state. How is a stabbing standing up for your southern ways? Sounds like you're just an uneducated idiot to me & sounds like whoever had to stab someone is nothing but a p*ssy. Obviously whoever it was can't fight or they wouldn't pick up weapons. It's a shame our youth has to grow up around idiots like this. & I'm guessing this was the Gino's in Norway because it was on the news.
Not that I am racist, and I am not. Find the Mason-Dixon line on a map and see whether we are south or north of it, keeping in mind WV was seperated from Viringia by the honorable Mr. Lincoln.
Bum

United States

#6 Dec 28, 2012
It's that old mans house. There's always something going on there since he moved there. This part of the neighborhood didn't used to be bad but you get people like this in and they're just pure trash.
mac

Huntington, WV

#7 Dec 28, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Lawrence...don't trust him!!!! 19 min KARMA IS A BITCH 13
Worst mothers in huntington 44 min SIASD 2
AAA Football Championship 1 hr MYHEALWAYSART 2
Trump and Carrier Corp reach deal to save 1000 ... 1 hr Nancy 21
Deer hunting for meat to eat 2 hr -zaphod- 89
Is your baby mom a bitch too? (Nov '13) 3 hr Tuna 42
herd football 3 hr jbj 121

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance