Marshall season tickets
I'm outta here

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 16, 2013
Just received my new MU season ticket seating policy in the mail. My family has had season tickets for many years but they now want us to pay lots of extra money for the privilege to have season tickets and still probably won't get your old seats back that we have had for years.
1 post removed
nunya

Nashville, TN

#3 Nov 16, 2013
What is the policy? Having trouble finding it.
Just saying

Huntington, WV

#4 Nov 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="I'm outta here"]Just received my new MU season ticket seating policy in the mail. My family has had season tickets for many years but they now want us to pay lots of extra money for the privilege to have season tickets and still probably won't get your old seats back that we have had for years.[/QUOTE]

They waste no time in trying to get your $$$ before this season is even over. It's all about the $$$ & forget about the education of these guys.
Local fan

Faber, VA

#5 Nov 16, 2013
I'm a Marshall fan ,but they wonder why the crowds are not very good wonder why they act like there Alabama or something Marshall doesn't have the luxury to charge like they do
SpringValleyWarr ior

Huntington, WV

#6 Nov 17, 2013
This is the reason I gave up my chairback season tickets this year. I know for a fact that several of the seats around me were unsold, because the AD was comping those seats to potential donors at every home game last year. My understanding is they are hoping that many of the chairback ticket holders will chose to renew cheaper seats, which will allow them to attempt to sell the primo seats on a per-game basis at higher cost. This is also being driven by the "hope" that Marshall will perform well next season given it is Cato's senior year and they want to hype him for the Heisman...

We shall see...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O'Reillys gone and FOX still leads in ratings 6 min MarkJ- 91
This vid sum up LIBERALS PERFECTLY 26 min teste 6
Hahaha... turns out it wasn't the Russians 28 min rugburn 109
Straight girls .... how straight are you ? 44 min Ohio 6
Baltimore Street drugs 55 min Skank alert 634
Donald Trump 1 hr Roy Clifton 45
Why we cheat 1 hr wifey 45

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance