Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

Who are some of the best looking men/women in Huntington?
mel

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

there arent any....its huntington

“Loyal to my roots”

Level 5

Since: Sep 11

Guyandotte of Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Me! Pick me! Pick Me! Meeeeeee!
Bahahahahaha I am just kidding.:D

“Master of Clone Mayhem”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

Its been my experience that they usually are from somewhere else beside West Virginia or Ohio.
Hale aster

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

Ones considered hot here, wouldnt be given a second look in a bigger city. Sad but true.

“Loyal to my roots”

Level 5

Since: Sep 11

Guyandotte of Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

You bunch of haters I said
<-- right here
lol again jk
Come make me laugh :)
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/huntington-wv...
JiggabooHater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

this place is a cesspool of ugly women. very few around here are attractive.
amanda

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

All of u ppl r shallow.. its not beauty that is attractive..I mean don't get me wrong u have to be attracted to someone in some kind of way.. but u will never find someone that's loves u and cares bout u if u just go on looks... u could have the most beautiful girl or Guy and they turn out to be the ugliest person ever... beauty is only skin deep.. what makes a person is personality, caring, and not being conceded.. think about it would u rather look good with a person ur not happy with that only cares bout themselves or be happy and have fun with someone that loves u and cares bout u... just saying.....

“Master of Clone Mayhem”

Level 1

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

amanda wrote:
All of u ppl r shallow.. its not beauty that is attractive..I mean don't get me wrong u have to be attracted to someone in some kind of way.. but u will never find someone that's loves u and cares bout u if u just go on looks... u could have the most beautiful girl or Guy and they turn out to be the ugliest person ever... beauty is only skin deep.. what makes a person is personality, caring, and not being conceded.. think about it would u rather look good with a person ur not happy with that only cares bout themselves or be happy and have fun with someone that loves u and cares bout u... just saying.....
That what this topic is about---its about looks.
Its not asking about love or relationships, character or depth of emotion.
I have noticed that some places you go to people in general are nicer looking then other places. Huntington maybe not so much.
I think it is because of its close proximity to Ohio personally.
Waiting for Internet

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

Know how a woman can tell if she is really, really good looking? I mean really hot, where ALL the men can't take their eyes off of her when she walks into a room?
If other women CANNOT stand her. Every time.

Ugly girl, lots of female friends. A nice looking woman with a decent figure, nice face, decent personality...SOME female friends, but she's gotta watch'em...they can be jealous.
A real knockout...ABSOLUTELY NO female friends. That's how a woman can tell if she is super hot to men. If every woman you know goes out of their way to make sad little bitchy remarks all the time, puts you down, seems totally focussed on making your life hell....guaranteed, her man once said you looked nice, or looked at you wrong, or maybe nothing, but she's scared he will. I hate to admit it, but 99% of women are pure cutthroats and men have NO IDEA how their mind really works.
You rarely see good bone structure around here. So many people have faces that look like they were rolled out of pie dough. No cheekbones.
Hkb

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Jessica Ralston
LOL

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Hale aster wrote:
Ones considered hot here, wouldnt be given a second look in a bigger city. Sad but true.
It always cracks me up when someone who feels they are too good for this area makes comments like "if they were in a bigger city the wouldn't be considered (hot, rich, successful, etc.). Well guess what, they aren't in a bigger city they are in Huntington. What is your point?
observing

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

Had class with a really hot guy named Adrian or something like that...his girl is gorgeous too. There's a guy that I've seen around a few times..looks mixed, beautiful eyes. There are several attractive people in the area. Just get out and look.
Sassy1

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Donald hart from the west end! Hot hot hot! Beautiful long hair, amazing lips, gorgeous face, his blue eyes are to die for! Beautiful perfect man! Mmmmmm my mouth is watering already!
Sassy1

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Sassy1 wrote:
Donald hart from the west end! Hot hot hot! Beautiful long hair, amazing lips, gorgeous face, his blue eyes are to die for! Beautiful perfect man! Mmmmmm my mouth is watering already!
Damn right! That man is f.i.n.e! Beautiful to look at!
kell

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

And Donald Hart is married. He may be nice to look at for the two of you but I know his wife.

“Master of Clone Mayhem”

Level 1

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Best looking woman in the state of WV:

http://media.herald-dispatch.com/blog/blenko/...
agreed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Hale aster wrote:
You are absolutely correct and that applies to the men as well.
krj

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I agree with Donald K. Hart ;)
hitthat

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

CLONE MASTER wrote:
Best looking woman in the state of WV:

http://media.herald-dispatch.com/blog/blenko/...
This girl is a bitch. Her beauty is all on the outside. She has no regard for anyone's feelings and uses people. Once you get to know her, she Is far from beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
amber cremeans 30 min Wow 24
Ronnette Stclair 35 min what? 7
Sydney walker aka zoey! 36 min thunderingherdalum 4
Ronnette Stclair 40 min what? 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 45 min fitness-guru 53,495
do men like full figured woman (Nov '12) 1 hr Randall Adams 71
Who is Scott Caserta? (Dec '10) 1 hr JMC 19
Classic jewelry and Loan in Barbourville 4 hr Lol 34
East end thief's (Nov '13) 5 hr Hey 1,311
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••