to the people who hit my 68 yr old mo...

to the people who hit my 68 yr old mother n law by gold n pawn this morning

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kari

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 29, 2012
You wanted an update, plus you stood right there and lied to my face. You said she ran the red light when you know darn well you all did. There's even a witness confirming what happened. I should have seen it. There she is, older woman been driving a while, incredibly cautious, and loved her car. She babied that thing. Bought it new off the show room floor, drove it for 14 years, still only had 31k miles on it. And there were you all. Twenty something punks, on ur way from tudors so distracted by ur food and could tell if u werent high on something yet, 100% it was in ur system. Rediculous. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You realize u broke her ribs and bruised her all up. Ur lucky u didn't kill her, though ur lying buts would still have no remorse. I hope noone does your mothers like this.
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 29, 2012
how is she doing?.......did the police make a report or was this a hit n run?.........what about her car.....is it totaled? or can she drive it
kari

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 29, 2012
She will recover. The car is totaled. Tboned it. The police were there so I assume they made a report, but I am so frustrated as of now it looks as though nothing will be done. The people hurried and parked it on gold n pawns lot, private lot, so the cops didn't tow it. They just let the people walk away. Didn't even do a tox screen. I know it would have been dirty. I understand accidents happen everyday, but not to my 68 yr old mother n law. I am so thankful she's ok, but it would have been nice to see some justice
EFF THAT!!!

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jul 29, 2012
kari wrote:
She will recover. The car is totaled. Tboned it. The police were there so I assume they made a report, but I am so frustrated as of now it looks as though nothing will be done. The people hurried and parked it on gold n pawns lot, private lot, so the cops didn't tow it. They just let the people walk away. Didn't even do a tox screen. I know it would have been dirty. I understand accidents happen everyday, but not to my 68 yr old mother n law. I am so thankful she's ok, but it would have been nice to see some justice
Kari I'm sorry to hear she went through that but I'm glad to hear she's gna b alright. Bless her heart. To u lil punks....u got a granny? How'd u like it if sum1 did this to her? U probly steal n total her car urself cuz ur n that wonderful generation that knows every fuckin thing abt absolutely nthn & most ya r strung out on dope! How sad! Karma is a bitch n she ALWAYS finds her way back to those who do deserve a visit from her n when she comes back...she hits ur ass twice as hard as the way u wronged whoever. So good luck boys god knows ur gna need it!
1 post removed
Cadi

United States

#6 Jul 30, 2012
This generation is sad! Hope ur mother in law has a quick recovery!!!!! To the young folks that did it, the man above IS watching and sees all,when u get older u will relize that n beg for forgivness like I did.
Jim

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jul 30, 2012
If somebody would have hit my mother in-law like that I would have thanked them!

Jim, former son in-law
Hmmmm

Elizabeth, WV

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Wish it was my mother-n-law! Sorry bout yours though I hope she is ok and not afraid to drive again after this!
blow pop

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Jul 30, 2012
I got hit by the court house by an older broad that ran her red light. T boned me and the worthless police directed all the witnesses away.

Level 9

Since: Aug 11

Huntington, WV

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Two words =Dash cam.

“Think Like an Animal”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Planet Earth

#11 Jul 30, 2012
My thoughts are with you and your grandmother. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 30, 2012
I would do your mom if she was hot...
WoodsMan

Huntington, WV

#13 Jul 30, 2012
This is a very sad situation when this happens, glad to hear that someone was honest enough whom witnessed the accident to give a statement. Wish your Grandmother a very speedy recovery.
Confused

Elizabeth, WV

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Hope your mother-in-law / grandmother is ok!
wondering

Richmond, VA

#15 Jul 31, 2012
kari wrote:
You wanted an update, plus you stood right there and lied to my face. You said she ran the red light when you know darn well you all did. There's even a witness confirming what happened. I should have seen it. There she is, older woman been driving a while, incredibly cautious, and loved her car. She babied that thing. Bought it new off the show room floor, drove it for 14 years, still only had 31k miles on it. And there were you all. Twenty something punks, on ur way from tudors so distracted by ur food and could tell if u werent high on something yet, 100% it was in ur system. Rediculous. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You realize u broke her ribs and bruised her all up. Ur lucky u didn't kill her, though ur lying buts would still have no remorse. I hope noone does your mothers like this.
what kind of car were these kids driving do u know any names
Grew

Moneta, VA

#16 Aug 10, 2012
Accidents happen no u don't know if they were high n accidents can happen to anyone young or old..u know what's funny kids have always been this way even back in the day...were u there did u see the accident every one has their an story...its been proven people only see half of what they say they seen n make up there other half..one person says one lie n other follow saying yea that happened not taken up for these kids cause idk them or what they were doing but just because a small accidnet happened with young kids doesn't mean they were high...n sorry ur mother n law can wreck no matter how much she loves her car...I loclve mine drive good am twenty nine no accidents no tickets nothing less I can say for others who r twenty yes older n even ur mother n laws age
Buck Melanoma Head

Ardsley, NY

#17 Aug 10, 2012
Decrepit old women are great drivers. I'm sure the police just took the kids word for it because they just love to stick it to old ladies. Sounds very believable.
amanda

United States

#18 Aug 19, 2012
lady let me tell u something i was not high nor was my husband we got a ride from someone and should have made a better choice ans yea we were eating but we are victims also and jr said the light was green we cannot help what happen but was extremely worried about your mom you arrived after the fact your mother looked like the bad guy by askin if we had insurance and grabbing her neck we made a bad decision by askin a loser for a ride so kno what your talkin about before you go immediately to drugs we work hard and raise our children but tje driver is shit and im sorry but dont place the blame where ot don't belong
amanda

United States

#19 Aug 19, 2012
grew thank you the little bitch dont know what she isctalkin about and no ome was out there but us and her and we were not high nor were we driving just a victim of circumstances
curious

Huntington, WV

#20 Aug 20, 2012
Whose fault was it? Mary B, Ron, Mickey, Peppi, Tootie, Duke, Dottie or was it that damn Thundering Herd?
getbent

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Aug 20, 2012
curious wrote:
Whose fault was it? Mary B, Ron, Mickey, Peppi, Tootie, Duke, Dottie or was it that damn Thundering Herd?
On a side note I just enjoyed a delicious Mary b biscuit,it was damn tasty!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brotherhood of the one eyed wonder worm 21 min Huntington City W... 14
Another disgruntled liberal shoots up a school 23 min Big Bad Whitey 231
Surprise Sloppy seconds 47 min Clucky 6
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 48 min Free rides 1,827
brian faller (forrest bluff apartment manager) 50 min wonderer 2
pagans mc (Sep '10) 59 min yep 337
Felons with pit bulls 1 hr Silent Majority 24
Remember Huntington in the 50's? (Feb '08) 3 hr Jefferson Park Guy 1,623

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web