Monaca, PA

#1 Nov 1, 2013
Just ruined my tire. Who can I call.

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 1, 2013
You can call Sears. They sell tires.
pattys right

Monaca, PA

#3 Nov 1, 2013
Really wrote:
You can call Sears. They sell tires.
Oh. You must be with the Wva department of transportation. You lean on your shovel all day while being paid with tax payer dollars while we pay hard earned money to repair damage caused by these stupid holes.

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 1, 2013
Don't mess with sears or the dot. Just bring your car to Marty's...we'll fix you RIGHT UP !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jims line to get pie 2 min smiles 16
God I can't wait till obamy is out if office! 11 min Jameson 260
Travis James 23 min funny 6
Nathan and Amanda Smith 23 min queenb 18
ole Tinker (Thomas Smith) is out again 37 min Allnthefam 4
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 41 min MarkJ- 234
the lady dogknotted 1 hr just me 3
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]