western regional jail
Valley Girl

Ardsley, NY

#63 Dec 1, 2012
Humble wrote:
I understand your bias, concerned.

I'm not justifying what happened to your brother, and I'm not sanctifying the conduct of every CO in the jail.

Do you have any comment on the fact that he was beating a female CO when the additional officers responded?
I also would like to hear "sisters" thoughts on the fact her brother was beating a female officer.
Really

South Point, OH

#64 Dec 1, 2012
Valley Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I also would like to hear "sisters" thoughts on the fact her brother was beating a female officer.
was the stupid female officer not trained properly. she should have pulled out her mace. we should not be beating prisoners in this country for any reason. we have tasers, mace and bean bag guns. i know the co's at wrj don't have all these weapons to utilize, so maybe the state should provide them with these type of weapons so they dont have to gang beat prisoners
One

Elkview, WV

#65 Dec 1, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
was the stupid female officer not trained properly. she should have pulled out her mace. we should not be beating prisoners in this country for any reason. we have tasers, mace and bean bag guns. i know the co's at wrj don't have all these weapons to utilize, so maybe the state should provide them with these type of weapons so they dont have to gang beat prisoners
CO's don't carry pepper spray. They are not allowed to because some Inmates sued and now it is moved up on the force scale.

It can be used, but they don't carry on them at all times.
Really

South Point, OH

#66 Dec 1, 2012
One wrote:
<quoted text>
CO's don't carry pepper spray. They are not allowed to because some Inmates sued and now it is moved up on the force scale.
It can be used, but they don't carry on them at all times.
well no wonder the co's have to resort to such violence. they have no other way to protect themselves. i was on the side of the prisoners but i have completely changed my mind. my apologies to the co's i didn't know that wrj just threw you guys to the wolves. i would be scared to death to work there with no protection. maybe this investigation will help the state understand these co's need protection equipment. just plain sad!
topics

Ardsley, NY

#67 Dec 1, 2012
You people are so retarded ! IT'S JAIL NOT THE HOLIDAY INN & if the guys are using excessive force it's what they are trained to do ! Don't blame them blame the state.
Really

South Point, OH

#68 Dec 1, 2012
topics wrote:
You people are so retarded ! IT'S JAIL NOT THE HOLIDAY INN & if the guys are using excessive force it's what they are trained to do ! Don't blame them blame the state.
Now I see, it's the state that's telling them to beat the prisoners so that when the prisoners file a complaint then the state can blame the co's. it's all making sense now. thanks so much for clarifying that for us retards.
told you so

Richmond, KY

#69 Dec 1, 2012
One wrote:
<quoted text>
CO's don't carry pepper spray. They are not allowed to because some Inmates sued and now it is moved up on the force scale.
It can be used, but they don't carry on them at all times.
well who's fault is that. If they didn't carry it it is theirs and get your facts straight he didn't beat a female officer didn't see her on life support now did we realize one of their buddy guards turned on them and told what happened he values his job.
One

Elkview, WV

#70 Dec 1, 2012
told you so wrote:
<quoted text>well who's fault is that. If they didn't carry it it is theirs
I am not taking up for anyone.

I am simply stating the fact that CO's are not allowed to carry pepper spray on them. It is Regional Jail police. It isn't their fault they aren't allowed to carry it, it is policy.

I didn't say anything about a female CO getting beaten. Look back at the post, it wasn't me.
told you so

Richmond, KY

#71 Dec 1, 2012
Valley Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I also would like to hear "sisters" thoughts on the fact her brother was beating a female officer.
; wrong get your fac5s straight. She wasn't on life support now was she and it doesn't take that many guards to restrain someone properly. Let's just say their little buddy system was broke one of them told what happened you know this man has taken care of his disabled son for several years and now takes care of our mom he is a good man. And yeah I am pissed cause it has took him away from his family and things he will never be able to do again. Lil miss co is just fine. So what's there excuse for beating others it is wrong period. If you can't do your job get a new one don't beat on someone cause you have a power trip issue.
told you so

Richmond, KY

#72 Dec 1, 2012
One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not taking up for anyone.
I am simply stating the fact that CO's are not allowed to carry pepper spray on them. It is Regional Jail police. It isn't their fault they aren't allowed to carry it, it is policy.
I didn't say anything about a female CO getting beaten. Look back at the post, it wasn't me.
Sorry. Just ticks me off no one knows what it was like to walk in and see your family like that.
Valley Girl

Springfield, NJ

#73 Dec 1, 2012
told you so wrote:
<quoted text>; wrong get your fac5s straight. She wasn't on life support now was she and it doesn't take that many guards to restrain someone properly. Let's just say their little buddy system was broke one of them told what happened you know this man has taken care of his disabled son for several years and now takes care of our mom he is a good man. And yeah I am pissed cause it has took him away from his family and things he will never be able to do again. Lil miss co is just fine. So what's there excuse for beating others it is wrong period. If you can't do your job get a new one don't beat on someone cause you have a power trip issue.
Whatever kind of man he was is irrelevant to me...he should not be beating on a female officer or anyone for that matter. He is not completely innocent in this or he wouldn't have been in jail to begin with. I understand wanting to defend your brother but he played a role in the situation that went terribly wrong but I assure you he wasn't just sitting there playing tiddlywinks and the big bad COs decided to attack him.
Valley Girl

Springfield, NJ

#74 Dec 1, 2012
told you so wrote:
<quoted text>; wrong get your fac5s straight. She wasn't on life support now was she and it doesn't take that many guards to restrain someone properly. Let's just say their little buddy system was broke one of them told what happened you know this man has taken care of his disabled son for several years and now takes care of our mom he is a good man. And yeah I am pissed cause it has took him away from his family and things he will never be able to do again. Lil miss co is just fine. So what's there excuse for beating others it is wrong period. If you can't do your job get a new one don't beat on someone cause you have a power trip issue.
"Lil miss CO"...that alone tells your mentality. You blame her, the person your brother attacked, and yet want to demonize those that defended her. Wow...hypocrite much?
Lt Dan

Richmond, KY

#75 Dec 1, 2012
Valley Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever kind of man he was is irrelevant to me...he should not be beating on a female officer or anyone for that matter. He is not completely innocent in this or he wouldn't have been in jail to begin with. I understand wanting to defend your brother but he played a role in the situation that went terribly wrong but I assure you he wasn't just sitting there playing tiddlywinks and the big bad COs decided to attack him.
Wipe your ass with that lie! That is a 51 year old disabled man (that's a no no) with a heart condition who has spent a month on life support little miss nurse!
He never beat anyone, he misunderstood a command and was beat to the brink of death and then dropped at the ER like a dog in your personal ambulance. The boot prints on his stomach and back and up and down his torso and legs tells the true story. Then there is the 12 broken ribs (half of the ribs in a body) and 3 broken vertebrae in his back and then, the severely punctured lung.
Excessive force doesn't begin to describe this act of abuse! All involved are guilty of attempted murder along with other crimes like raping inmates and smuggling contraband.
Now swallow this....I am the one who was calling to post his bond and I recorded every one of your lies that you had no record of him and then, some fake person bailed him out and denying his family the right to know his where abouts even when asked about a missing persons report.
You all played the "buddy system" and you became the criminals! Now it is your turn to be the inmates!
Good luck with that defense that he played a role in being beat to death!
concerned

Richmond, VA

#76 Dec 1, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>As a loved one of someone who was abused in the system i am elated that something is being done. Thank you lord!!
I too have had an innocent love one in the system and yes he was abused beyond belief, if you have not had this to happen to you, you will surely be shocked when it haiippens to someone you love. For at least 3 years they are mistreated at wrja until they are sent to prison which is a blessing compare to the barboursville regional jail. I am sure some deserved the treatment they got but the system treats everyone that can't afford a good lawyer the worse possible way and the employees enjoy the power they have over these powerless persons. Karma will prevail someday
Lt Dan

Richmond, KY

#77 Dec 1, 2012
By the way.....WV State police felt it necessary to suspend 15% of the jailers without pay and some are bound for prison and the rest are out of work at Christmas with no pay, so according to your own principles you are all guilty and deserve to be beaten now!
Valley Girl

Springfield, NJ

#78 Dec 1, 2012
Lt Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe your ass with that lie! That is a 51 year old disabled man (that's a no no) with a heart condition who has spent a month on life support little miss nurse!
He never beat anyone, he misunderstood a command and was beat to the brink of death and then dropped at the ER like a dog in your personal ambulance. The boot prints on his stomach and back and up and down his torso and legs tells the true story. Then there is the 12 broken ribs (half of the ribs in a body) and 3 broken vertebrae in his back and then, the severely punctured lung.
Excessive force doesn't begin to describe this act of abuse! All involved are guilty of attempted murder along with other crimes like raping inmates and smuggling contraband.
Now swallow this....I am the one who was calling to post his bond and I recorded every one of your lies that you had no record of him and then, some fake person bailed him out and denying his family the right to know his where abouts even when asked about a missing persons report.
You all played the "buddy system" and you became the criminals! Now it is your turn to be the inmates!
Good luck with that defense that he played a role in being beat to death!
I do not work at Western Regional.
I have had loves ones held in the facility..one for over 6 months awaiting transfer to prison. So I am very familiar with the place.
Perhaps it's by my personal experience that I can see the good in them. As a mother who was very worried about her son I contacted the jail and they took him to the nurses station and allowed him to call me.
Simple act of kindness that lets me know there is good in that place.
I do know my son was there as a result of his own actions I do not turn a blind eye to that fact.
I also know if all you say happened to your brother then he did not deserve that kind of beating but he was the catalyst that began the attack. Perhaps he was drunk and lashed out at the female guard I do not know but I do know that she was/is as innocent in this as you claim your brother to be.
Lt Dan

Richmond, KY

#79 Dec 1, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I too have had an innocent love one in the system and yes he was abused beyond belief, if you have not had this to happen to you, you will surely be shocked when it haiippens to someone you love. For at least 3 years they are mistreated at wrja until they are sent to prison which is a blessing compare to the barboursville regional jail. I am sure some deserved the treatment they got but the system treats everyone that can't afford a good lawyer the worse possible way and the employees enjoy the power they have over these powerless persons. Karma will prevail someday
You need to contact the WV State Police with your story. They are listening now and The Western Regional Guantanamo Jail is caught up in the abuse and "buddy system" and the cover ups and were were promised "swift action" and "proper punishment"!
The truth will be coming out for a while now!
Lt Dan

Richmond, KY

#80 Dec 1, 2012
Valley Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not work at Western Regional.
I have had loves ones held in the facility..one for over 6 months awaiting transfer to prison. So I am very familiar with the place.
Perhaps it's by my personal experience that I can see the good in them. As a mother who was very worried about her son I contacted the jail and they took him to the nurses station and allowed him to call me.
Simple act of kindness that lets me know there is good in that place.
I do know my son was there as a result of his own actions I do not turn a blind eye to that fact.
I also know if all you say happened to your brother then he did not deserve that kind of beating but he was the catalyst that began the attack. Perhaps he was drunk and lashed out at the female guard I do not know but I do know that she was/is as innocent in this as you claim your brother to be.
He is partially deaf and misunderstood a command and a female guards finger got bent in the stomping of this man that has him fighting for his life. At 51 yrs old he made a mistake and got a 1st offense dui and should have been punished the same as anyone else but, instead, he now has lifetime complicating injuries!
12 broken ribs
3 broken vertebrae
1 severely punctured lung
Boot prints still visible in his stomach over a month later.
Boot prints in his back
Boot prints up and down his torso and legs.
7 Guards Involved.......Change you view?
One

Elkview, WV

#81 Dec 1, 2012
Lt Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
He is partially deaf and misunderstood a command and a female guards finger got bent in the stomping of this man that has him fighting for his life. At 51 yrs old he made a mistake and got a 1st offense dui and should have been punished the same as anyone else but, instead, he now has lifetime complicating injuries!
12 broken ribs
3 broken vertebrae
1 severely punctured lung
Boot prints still visible in his stomach over a month later.
Boot prints in his back
Boot prints up and down his torso and legs.
7 Guards Involved.......Change you view?
Would this news story happen to be about your brother?

"(Name removed) was being arraigned at Western Regional Jail in Barboursville on Oct. 24 for unspecified charges when he became verbally and physically aggressive toward a correctional officer, according to jail authorities.(Name removed) began pushing over wall partitions in the room, and he struck the officer on the right side of her face when she asked him to calm down.(Name removed) eventually was restrained, and the officer suffered bruising on the right side of her face. The wall partition sustained $3,300 in damage."
Sister

Richmond, KY

#82 Dec 1, 2012
No. He wasn't arrested until oct 27th.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Brother Cody House is Lying to Jessica and ... 3 min Big Brother 1
ANTIFA Communists 4 min MarkJ- 13
Jessica and Cody blindsided Paul running The House 7 min Big Brother 1
Jessica Wins Power Of Veto Does NOT USE IT Big ... 10 min Big Brother 1
for desendents of slaves in america 2 47 min the old pale males 87
America Held Hostage Day 184 58 min MarkJ- 65
Huntington Babe Ruth 2 hr Butthurt 312

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages