spoiler! big brother! mccrae used pov...

spoiler! big brother! mccrae used pov on himself! spencer replacement nominee

Posted in the Huntington Forum

big brother after dark

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 2, 2013
Mccrae used pov to take himself off the block. GM nominated Spencer as replacement. Amanda and Spencer face eviction thursday
Mare babes

Staten Island, NY

#2 Sep 2, 2013
Can't wait for Amanda to leave she is disgusting and evil
nursinggal

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 2, 2013
Mare babes wrote:
Can't wait for Amanda to leave she is disgusting and evil
Read big brother joker updates on twitter. They update live feeds! She talks about her and mccrae having sex everywhere. Nastyyyyyy
Samantha

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Sep 2, 2013
nursinggal wrote:
<quoted text>
Read big brother joker updates on twitter. They update live feeds! She talks about her and mccrae having sex everywhere. Nastyyyyyy
She's disgusting and so is mccrae.
ouch

Vandergrift, PA

#5 Sep 2, 2013
big brother after dark wrote:
Mccrae used pov to take himself off the block. GM nominated Spencer as replacement. Amanda and Spencer face eviction thursday
You're breaking the law by posting spoilers. Have fun in jail.
Hammie Downs

Richmond, VA

#6 Sep 2, 2013
ouch wrote:
<quoted text>
You're breaking the law by posting spoilers. Have fun in jail.
How many years can you get for telling spoilers?
Samantha

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Sep 2, 2013
ouch wrote:
<quoted text>
You're breaking the law by posting spoilers. Have fun in jail.
And you're a genius...said no one ever.
1 post removed
Coordinator of HR

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Sep 2, 2013
Come on people. Why are you putting the spoiler out in the titles? You guys suck.
2 posts removed
i know

Huntington, WV

#12 Sep 2, 2013
slimeadime wrote:
<quoted text>great news. so happy that judd and elissa did not go up in his place. i want elissa wo win it all.
She reminds me of that bimbo from last year...what's her name? Oh yea, Rachel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
February is Black History Month 18 min Really 59
1 hr idiots 16
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 2 hr piss off kthxbyeee 242
cheating men at special metals 2 hr Tyron 40
backpage girls? 5 hr StankyDoseofpoon 59
Do black people adopt white children 6 hr Navin R Johnson 4
Magistrate Dan Goheen's dead son 6 hr Danny Hoeheen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages