Mustangs street racing
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sick ofit

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2013
I'm sick of trying to drive through Huntington every weekend and mustangs blasting down the street 100 mph almost causing wrecks.

There is a new red one with a big boy driving who goes way too fast
sick ofit

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2013
I am getting tag numbers and addresses for the police as well as video
sick ofit

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Btw I drive a cts-v so you can't get away from my camera
uhm

Huntington, WV

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Josh Lyons drives the red mustang.
1 post removed
hahaha

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Sickofit ur a bit-h lol go suck ur dads di-k
sick ofit

United States

#7 Jun 13, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Sickofit ur a bit-h lol go suck ur dads di-k
If your one of the mustang fanboys you may be in jail suckin di-k
sick ofit

United States

#8 Jun 13, 2013
I am going to the next council meeting Long with a letter to the Police Chief to see if we can get something done.
Smoked Ya

South Point, OH

#9 Jun 13, 2013
That was me in the red mustang and quit your pissing and moaning and get a real life!
sick ofit

United States

#10 Jun 13, 2013
I have a real life, a real job, and a real family that travel these streets and I expect them to be safe doing so. You guy's evil kineval driving on public roads is unacceptable and the law will deal with you. The city is broke and needs money. There will be no issue giving tickets and pulling license.
sick ofit

United States

#11 Jun 13, 2013
I drove by the parking lot beside Arby's on 5th avenue getting plate numbers that I turned into the police.
LOL

Huntington, WV

#12 Jun 13, 2013
Damn....big boy got yall haten on him LMAO that's funny..Them boys been riding around here for years and as far As I know they aint ever cause anybody any problems...cept maybe your ole lady tryna get a ride
B.L
Hank the Crank

Huntington, WV

#13 Jun 13, 2013
It must really suck driving such an expensive Cadillac with a supposedly bas-ass engine and then a boy in a newer red mustang with "only" a 5.0 engine hands your ass to you in a street race.
Now you're looking for revenge and going to city council and what-not.
Just buy one of the fast cars and put away the "wannabe Mercedes AMG" or "wannabe BMW M5."
Josh burnt your ass up in his Ford. Ha Ha Ha Ha.
lol

Hansford, WV

#14 Jun 13, 2013
How is anyone going to bitch about these slow a** mustangs around here
whateva.

Lewisburg, WV

#15 Jun 14, 2013
Honestly it's not just people who drive mustangs, I've seen people wanting to race in a truck, and those dmn cars that sound like a pissed off bumble bee. If you have a mustang everyone wants to race you, no matter what kinda car they have. I've had so many people pull up next to me revving up their engines just because I have a mustang. So it's not just people who own a Stang that is driving like a manic. I get where your coming from, but you don't need to single out just owners of mustangs.
Mustangdriver

Evans City, PA

#16 Jun 14, 2013
Yea sick ofit your a punk if you want to be a rat go set on the interstate and call the cops when you see Someone speeding. Now I'm goina pit Maneuver ever ctsv is see hoping it you and your family
RACIST NraMember

United States

#17 Jun 14, 2013
Mustangdriver wrote:
Yea sick ofit your a punk if you want to be a rat go set on the interstate and call the cops when you see Someone speeding. Now I'm goina pit Maneuver ever ctsv is see hoping it you and your family
Good luck
Sick ofit

United States

#18 Jun 14, 2013
You would regret trying to pit me. I promise.
Sick ofit

United States

#19 Jun 14, 2013
Btw is your mustang going to run down an awd 556 hp car? Haha
Hank the Crank

Huntington, WV

#20 Jun 14, 2013
You stupid lying fu#k. THe CTS-V isn't All Wheel Drive. You don't even own one.
Chris Adkins

Chesapeake, OH

#21 Jun 14, 2013
Josh can't race he just poses by the car everyone knows that much.When the car goes to a track he has a friend run the car for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington Little League baseball 14 min Excuses 142
josh ball (Oct '11) 33 min Travis 14
Lesage shooting 55 min Opinions 31
OJ Mayo gets what he deserves 1 hr Barney 11
Justice in Cabell County Family Court-Reporters... (Mar '10) 1 hr Concerned parents 132
Recycle plastic and metal, not politicians 1 hr Marty McFly 1
How to change a tar 1 hr Dummy 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages