concerned

Richmond, VA

#68 Apr 16, 2013
wow really wrote:
guess what idiots i know for a fact the same people r coming on under different nics and names trying to run bbville in the ground bunch of jelous liars . everyone there is watched on camera from other places.
and no one buys stuff there either your a bunch of pothetic pitiful trouble making bullying liars.
every single worker at bbville are great employees.
friendly and helpful .i sure cant say that about the other stores and i go to all of them and have for many years.
Thank you! I know employees can't buy from their own store anymore, I wish people would not blame the employees. They are not respected at other stores either. I guess it depends on the personalities of management on how happy and or nice the sales people are. Good management always reflects back to customers and employees. Having someone from corporate watching you constantly on camara may keep people honest, but dishonest people will find a way to get around this with revenge.
loves a deal

Richmond, VA

#69 Apr 24, 2013
i am a avid shopper of all goodwills have been for several years and i have seen many employees come and go but i think most are very kind with a few exceptions from west end store but i think even they try its just everyone has different personalities and some take them wrong.but bbville is my favorite store but they have been making changes that i dont like its getting to be more like the west end store and prices have skyrocketed i like to bring some of the ppl from church to shop 5-6 times a month plus buy for our clothing pantry but i really cant do that that as much now because of prices im thinking of stopping all together and just going to yardsales but if i do i will still stop by and say hi because i love the employees so much especially the little short girl at bbville with glasses
me too

Richmond, VA

#70 Apr 30, 2013
i shop bbville alot to
and that little short girl with glasses is my favorite also
my dad really likes her to.he says shes the most respectful to the elders hes 76 and hes tuff on us youngsters ha ha
concerned

Richmond, VA

#71 Apr 30, 2013
loves a deal wrote:
i am a avid shopper of all goodwills have been for several years and i have seen many employees come and go but i think most are very kind with a few exceptions from west end store but i think even they try its just everyone has different personalities and some take them wrong.but bbville is my favorite store but they have been making changes that i dont like its getting to be more like the west end store and prices have skyrocketed i like to bring some of the ppl from church to shop 5-6 times a month plus buy for our clothing pantry but i really cant do that that as much now because of prices im thinking of stopping all together and just going to yardsales but if i do i will still stop by and say hi because i love the employees so much especially the little short girl at bbville with glasses
The west end store is really becoming a terrible place to shop. The new cashiers are so nice but the persons putting out the stuff is not nice at all. I tried to get through the aisles and she was always in the way, impassable not caring or apologizing. I tried many times to get down the plus size aisle and she was always there, she made me feel in her way. She was limping like she was in pain. I would have loved to help her someway but she was not accepting any kindness. Bless her and hope she gets some love. The people at barboursville always make me feel welcomed.
concerned

Richmond, VA

#72 Apr 30, 2013
me too wrote:
i shop bbville alot to
and that little short girl with glasses is my favorite also
my dad really likes her to.he says shes the most respectful to the elders hes 76 and hes tuff on us youngsters ha ha
I agree, she is an asset to the company as all Bville employees are.
Baddy

Wexford, PA

#73 May 6, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY TRUE. Sit and watch the amazing stuff they buy that NEVER hits the sales floor.
You are a dumb ass. You have no idea what you are talkin about.
mumbles

Chesapeake, OH

#74 May 6, 2013
Baddy wrote:
<quoted text>You are a dumb ass. You have no idea what you are talkin about.
Care to elaborate? I mean really break it down. Point by point. I want charts and graphs partner. None of this vague malarkey.
Thank you

Nellis, WV

#75 May 6, 2013
seriously wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ john-hrabe/the-worst-corporati on-in-_b_1876905.html WOW!! No more donations from me!
Thank you for the article link. Very informative. Knew the big wigs got huge pay, but had no idea MOST of their disabled employees were only paid 20 cents an hour.

One of the cast from THE LOVE BOAT was on their Board of Directors a few years back -- don't know if he still is -- and was being paid standard salary of over $1 million a year. That was over 10 years ago, who knows how much they are paying those "executives" now.
1 post removed
Macklemore

Proctorville, OH

#77 May 9, 2013
I'm gonna pop some tags
Only got $20 in my pocket
I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up
This is f**king awesome
2nd Amendment

Barboursville, WV

#78 May 9, 2013
Baddy wrote:
<quoted text>You are a dumb ass. You have no idea what you are talkin about.
You're the dumb ass cause i've seen it done
2nd Amendment

Barboursville, WV

#79 May 10, 2013
Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the article link. Very informative. Knew the big wigs got huge pay, but had no idea MOST of their disabled employees were only paid 20 cents an hour.

One of the cast from THE LOVE BOAT was on their Board of Directors a few years back -- don't know if he still is -- and was being paid standard salary of over $1 million a year. That was over 10 years ago, who knows how much they are paying those "executives" now.
Good link
concerned

Richmond, VA

#80 May 10, 2013
2nd Amendment wrote:
<quoted text>Good link
Agreed
Hoodwill

Proctorville, OH

#81 May 10, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
Agreed
tweety

Richmond, VA

#82 Jun 13, 2013
went to bbville today glad to see rhonda was back very nice lady love all the bbville employees
concerned

Chesapeake, OH

#83 Jun 13, 2013
tweety wrote:
went to bbville today glad to see rhonda was back very nice lady love all the bbville employees
I agree, I love her! She treats everyone that comes in like they are special.
1 post removed
me too

Richmond, VA

#85 Jun 14, 2013
i agree very nice person
i also love the little girl with glasses i think her name is gabby .bbville is bar far the best store around
i know

Proctorville, OH

#86 Jun 14, 2013
Add
concerned

Richmond, VA

#87 Jun 14, 2013
me too wrote:
i agree very nice person
i also love the little girl with glasses i think her name is gabby .bbville is bar far the best store around
I agree. I don't know what went down at goodwill but they are putting out more stuff than I ever seen before. They always shipped it to other stores or flagged the best stuff for online auctions, maybe word of mouth or retirement of Amy and other greedy higher ups brought the stores back to a better place. Or prehaps the "boutique look" failed, I really enjoy shopping there again but still hate the higher prices
concerned

Richmond, VA

#88 Jun 14, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I don't know what went down at goodwill but they are putting out more stuff than I ever seen before. They always shipped it to other stores or flagged the best stuff for online auctions, maybe word of mouth or retirement of Amy and other greedy higher ups brought the stores back to a better place. Or prehaps the "boutique look" failed, I really enjoy shopping there again but still hate the higher prices
As an ex employee I know the company only cares about profits from each store and sets a higher and higher goal for each store, and nothing else but a profit sends these managers into a bigger and bigger race to make the goal, sales and employees only matter if they can profit for the millionaires who run the company as a charity to help the poor ad disabled. I would love to see someone who was helped by goodwill thru this process. Anyone know of anyone?
George

United States

#89 Jun 15, 2013
Goodwill uses retarded people to clean offices for a profit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside club (Apr '13) 8 min Amen to that 28
river park hospital (Jul '11) 26 min Thubbc 296
Woman at rest area 27 min triple nines 5
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 29 min a rare glimpse of... 97
hearse 32 min ScareCrow 3
State continues work on law to drug test welfare 43 min LetsGveEmSmthnToT... 22
Bojangles 16th Street Now Hiring?? 45 min Concerned Citizen 16
Josh Fitzpatrick update 9 hr mmm 20

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web