White Sulphur Springs, WV

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Yea but trust me they profit big time.
crazy people

Richmond, VA

#3 Feb 25, 2013
yea big time profit
the last week or so prices went crazy
and now they are even treating customers like crap treating us like children u cant look on racks u cant look at stuff as workers are hanging them
um excuse me but its me and people like me that make your business profit
keep it up they are gonna lose their azzes to where it closes. all customers are complaing
rightly soooooo
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Feb 25, 2013
crazy people wrote:
yea big time profit
and now they are even treating customers like crap treating us like children u cant look on racks u cant look at stuff as workers are hanging them
keep it up they are gonna lose their azzes to where it closes. all customers are complaing
rightly soooooo
People like you? Do you mean poor?
WOW

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2013
thats awful
1 post removed
crazy people

Richmond, VA

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
people like me meaning returning loyal customer for over 25 years thats what i meant.but i am not rich but my money spends just the same
concerned

Richmond, VA

#8 Feb 26, 2013
crazy people wrote:
<quoted text>people like me meaning returning loyal customer for over 25 years thats what i meant.but i am not rich but my money spends just the same
Well stated. That's exactly like I feel. Right?
concerned

Richmond, VA

#9 Feb 26, 2013
crazy people wrote:
yea big time profit
rightly soooooo
I felt so sorry for the new blond employee on Virginia ave when this all started. She is so sweet and was given the job of keeping people off the stuff that came out of the back. Old loyal customers who waited for years for the new stuff to come out were told by her they couldn't see them yet. What a horrible way to break a new employee in.
Baddy

Wexford, PA

#10 Mar 20, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I felt so sorry for the new blond employee on Virginia ave when this all started. She is so sweet and was given the job of keeping people off the stuff that came out of the back. Old loyal customers who waited for years for the new stuff to come out were told by her they couldn't see them yet. What a horrible way to break a new employee in.
The new rule is OSHA thing I believe. Sometimes rules must change for the good of everyone.
1 post removed
west ender

Richmond, VA

#12 Mar 20, 2013
that west end store sux all employees are so stuffy not a friendly one in the store not to mention its a bunch of target crap thats over priced
concerned

Richmond, VA

#13 Mar 20, 2013
west ender wrote:
that west end store sux all employees are so stuffy not a friendly one in the store not to mention its a bunch of target crap thats over priced
I can buy that stuff way less at target, when they mark it down. I love tgetting the old stuff, one of a kind, just lucky that day to find

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 21, 2013
WOW wrote:
Yea but trust me they profit big time.
sounds like the perfect place for work for lee annie zepplin
3 posts removed
nascar fan

Richmond, VA

#18 Apr 8, 2013
what is the deal with that black lady at bbville rt60 shes right down rude and nasty she even rolls her eyes at people ive seen it
sandollar

Hurricane, WV

#19 Apr 8, 2013
nascar fan wrote:
what is the deal with that black lady at bbville rt60 shes right down rude and nasty she even rolls her eyes at people ive seen it
She is a bully. Those girls are scared of her.

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Apr 8, 2013
Ive moved here from out of state and I dropped of 3 truck loads of items while the store was open. I went in the next day out of curosity to see what they priced my things at. The only thing that was there was an antique rocker. I waited a couple days and went back, I never saw any other items there. I live in Lavalette and I wanted to support my local store. I didnt want things shipped to other areas. I was told that Goodwill often puts nicer items in an online auction. I'm upset with Goodwill, I was under the understanding that Goodwill is supposed to help people who couldnt afford to buy quality items at full prices.
DontGoThere

Barboursville, WV

#21 Apr 8, 2013
newbie wrote:
Ive moved here from out of state and I dropped of 3 truck loads of items while the store was open. I went in the next day out of curosity to see what they priced my things at. The only thing that was there was an antique rocker. I waited a couple days and went back, I never saw any other items there. I live in Lavalette and I wanted to support my local store. I didnt want things shipped to other areas. I was told that Goodwill often puts nicer items in an online auction. I'm upset with Goodwill, I was under the understanding that Goodwill is supposed to help people who couldnt afford to buy quality items at full prices.
I live in Lavalette for 20 years. absolutely do NOT take your donations there. If you took "good" stuff, I guarantee it never made it to sales floor. These people call their friends, family, and e-baying buddies and they all come buy it, at VERY low prices. I've seen it for years. I did the same as you several times. Took loads of nice stuff there. Check back in evening or next day, and could not find ANYTHING I donated on sales floor. Even overheard workers talking to each other on numerous occasions while unloading at their dock statements such as "I'm taking that", or "That's nice, my mom will like that"
I take NOTHING there, or any more goodwills anymore. They are "for PROFIT". google "Goodwill CEO Salary". It will amaze you. Goodwill has went from for the Needy, to for the Greedy. I now take my stuff to Flea Markets every couple months. I sale for a few hours, make a few bucks, then find another vendor to give the rest to.
Back to Lavalette, if you notice, pure junk is all thats on the shelves. Some same stuff been sitting there for weeks. The better stuff never makes to sales floor. Something needs done out there so we can return to taking donations there with complete trust that the needy will get it at good reasonable prices.
concerned

Richmond, VA

#22 Apr 8, 2013
nascar fan wrote:
That is not true, everything else said about goodwill is maybe so, but the black lady is very sweet and kind.
seriously

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Apr 9, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-hrabe/the-... WOW!! No more donations from me!
nascar fan

Richmond, VA

#24 Apr 9, 2013
well maybe you caught her on a good day but she has attitude. i have seen it several time and have heard others complain as well. maybe she has hormone problems i dont know.but something is wrong
Clan trolling hot Manama

Huntington, WV

#25 Apr 9, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! Don't go to a store that sells holey sweatpants for a quarter. You'll get better treatment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back when politicians said Trump was a joke 5 min glorious victory 1
I prefer Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery 9 min PirateFirstClass 1
Sheetz downtown 11 min Matt 52
America Held Hostage Day 213 27 min MarkJ- 22
Trump statue to be placed at big Sandy and Mars... 32 min Wtf 20
Kkk rally 47 min blacky 23
Recovery House Solar Eclipse Was Ruined !!! 1 hr Hey Its Me 2
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 1 hr Fyi 90
Josh Fitzpatrick update 7 hr Jon boy 13

Huntington Jobs