Level 1

Since: Jan 08

Foristell, MO

#141 Dec 8, 2011
Better Than That wrote:
<quoted text>
But not everyone always makes the right choices. Are you saying you do? Some peoples mistakes are worse than others but we all make them. Addiction is a disease. If you do not know that then you are extremely uninformed.
I work in a hospital lab. I am informed. Addiction is a desease that you CHOOSE. I am not and never have been "addicted", because I choose NOT TO DO DRUGS. I say again.... EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE.
Oh Yeah

Proctorville, OH

#142 Dec 8, 2011
Thats not the case of not getting help, its the fact that help doesnt always work, they gotta want it for themselves. I know one thing, im tired of once every couple of months my car or a neighbors is getting broke into....its all over drugs.
Anonymous

United States

#143 Dec 8, 2011
Anyone know Gary Davis Tireland
He knows a Dave Martin.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#144 Dec 9, 2011
ScrapGirl wrote:
Anyone know Gary Davis Tireland
He knows a Dave Martin.
No, we can't tell you if your man is cheating on you.... Sorry.
addiction

Huntington, WV

#145 Dec 9, 2011
yes u have a choice to use..just like people have addiction to shopping cigs beer etc..some people once they start can not stop...yes it is awful that people break into homes etc...but if u have someone with addiction instead of naggin them encourage them..one day they will get help...i am an addict and have been recovered for 4 mnths...i feel good that i have decided to change my life and i am now trying to work with other addicts...
Anonymous

United States

#146 Dec 9, 2011
-LMAO- wrote:
<quoted text>No, we can't tell you if your man is cheating on you.... Sorry.
Lol

Level 1

Wentzville, MO

#147 Dec 9, 2011
addiction wrote:
yes u have a choice to use..just like people have addiction to shopping cigs beer etc..some people once they start can not stop...yes it is awful that people break into homes etc...but if u have someone with addiction instead of naggin them encourage them..one day they will get help...i am an addict and have been recovered for 4 mnths...i feel good that i have decided to change my life and i am now trying to work with other addicts...
Good for you! Keep it up. I KNOW addictions are hard to break, but if you truely want to do it, you can. I hope you stay clean.
GodLord

Hurricane, WV

#148 Dec 9, 2011
God so many opinionated people but NOT ONE PERSON HAS ANY INFORMATION ON THE TOPIC!!
No names, nothing....
Let's just b:tch & moan about an in-winnable topic....
Please anyone know who they were?
Those who have family members who have succumbed to addiction & not heard from in weeks, are worried...
my name is katy

Huntington, WV

#149 Dec 10, 2011
to godlord, i have given facts about addictions...if people really wanna kow more about addiction they can research anywhere online..prestera.org...hell google addiction...
6itch named karma

United States

#150 Dec 10, 2011
Addiction is so not a disease. Cancer is a disease. Its wrong to take a choice and compare it to something uncontrollable. If you want to stop smoking, shooting up, snorting or however you consume your dope you can. A cancer patient cannot choose and say hell today I'm not going to have cancer.
just me

Princeton, WV

#151 Dec 10, 2011
6itch named karma wrote:
Addiction is so not a disease. Cancer is a disease. Its wrong to take a choice and compare it to something uncontrollable. If you want to stop smoking, shooting up, snorting or however you consume your dope you can. A cancer patient cannot choose and say hell today I'm not going to have cancer.
I agree.I have seen to much of this crap in my own family.it is very sad.
William

United States

#152 Dec 10, 2011
my name is katy wrote:
to godlord, i have given facts about addictions...if people really wanna kow more about addiction they can research anywhere online..prestera.org...hell google addiction...
Shiiiitttt! Half the people working at Prestera are snorting up themselves. They need counselors for the counselors!
to uneducated people

Huntington, WV

#153 Dec 11, 2011
it is a disease...its not as easy to quite as u think.become educated!!!! please!!!!

Location hidden

#154 Dec 12, 2011
to uneducated people wrote:
it is a disease...its not as easy to quite as u think.become educated!!!! please!!!!
Learn to spell before telling others to become educated. And find the space bar.

Level 1

Wentzville, MO

#155 Dec 12, 2011
to uneducated people wrote:
YOU need to become educated. CANCER is a disease. Addiction is CHOSEN.
Abby

United States

#156 Dec 12, 2011
Tobybones wrote:
<quoted text>YOU need to become educated. CANCER is a disease. Addiction is CHOSEN.
C'mom even Dr. Drew says it's a disease.

Location hidden

#157 Dec 12, 2011
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>C'mom even Dr. Drew says it's a disease.
he's also paid by Oprah... He doesn't count
ya know

United States

#158 Dec 13, 2011
-LMAO- wrote:
<quoted text>
he's also paid by Oprah... He doesn't count

Dr. Drew doesn't count but your OPINION should?

Location hidden

#159 Dec 13, 2011
ya know wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Drew doesn't count but your OPINION should?
Well... Yes.... I'm not paid by Oprah, to endorse anything she pleases. Next you'll say dr. Phil said it originates from lack of hugs as a kid right??
ya know

United States

#160 Dec 13, 2011
U seem to know an awful lot about Oprah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Hernandez 7 min this is dumb 33
Martin on Drugs 11 min Do the right thing 52
Should I ever show up naked beating on your doo... 13 min -zaphod- 17
martin shoot 19 min -zaphod- 70
chh 33 min d 9
Best Tint Shop in Town. 33 min brian 6
loud bikes 46 min pipe dream 17
drugs and prostitution in Huntington on west en... 48 min dove 31
Holderby Shooting 1 hr Ralphs a puke and... 59
Who's the POS that shot Rudy Magana? 15 hr coon blacky 23