really

Huntington, WV

#101 Dec 6, 2011
true wrote:
all druggies are low life, whale sh!t. They all need to do us a favor and OD. They steal, f-up their family. esp the kids. They are a pimple on societies ass.
I wished I lived in a perfect world. Someone needs to pop that pimple in your heart and then maybe you could love again

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#102 Dec 6, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>The key word is Dr prescribed!
Yes because every DR. Who writes prescriptions for "pain" medication holds a gun to their patients heads and makes them take more than what he has told them to take.... Seems legit..
really

Huntington, WV

#103 Dec 6, 2011
-LMAO- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes because every DR. Who writes prescriptions for "pain" medication holds a gun to their patients heads and makes them take more than what he has told them to take.... Seems legit..
I don't think they start out taking more! If it is a drug that you can become dependent on then yes your going to take more because you got addicted to it. If Dr. didnt tell you how much you needed this and it would really help you, you would of never took it to begin with!
no soul

Ona, WV

#104 Dec 6, 2011
[QUOTE who="Da Zit!"]I think it's tragic. All of these deaths, broken homes, and addicted people at one point were good people. The funding for the war on drugs should be dramatically cut and the money used for rehabilitation and drug education.[/QUOTE]

agree

Could someone who judged this in a negitive light please explain what part(s) you dont agree with...
ya know

United States

#105 Dec 6, 2011
A whole lot of ignorance & lack of education on this post. Maybe some of u should educate yourselves on addiction before TRYING to speak about it.

Level 1

Since: Jan 08

Foristell, MO

#106 Dec 6, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
The key word is Dr prescribed!
Yes, Doctor prescribed, but the key word is INSTRUCTIONS... such as 1 every 4 to 6 hours. NOT 2 or 3 whenever you feel like taking them. I have been prescribed some extremely strong (addictive) pain pills, and I took them as I was TOLD TO, and I never even took them all. EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE!
Abby

United States

#107 Dec 6, 2011
me wrote:
<quoted text>
it wasn't bath salts
You're right, it wasn't bath salts, and WSAZ NEVER mentioned about the dogs eating his face, all they said was, Trauma to the Face." I can't stand for people to get on her and talk about stuff that has no truth at all. Get your facts straight or get off Topix.
ya know

United States

#108 Dec 6, 2011
Most people do start of by taking medicine"exactly as prescribed " but it has a different effect on each & every person. That's why two people can take the same amount of medicine for the same amount of time & one person may become addicted & the other one not.
me

Huntington, WV

#109 Dec 6, 2011
An addictive manipulative personality helps
Debbie

Charleston, WV

#110 Dec 6, 2011
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, it wasn't bath salts, and WSAZ NEVER mentioned about the dogs eating his face, all they said was, Trauma to the Face." I can't stand for people to get on her and talk about stuff that has no truth at all. Get your facts straight or get off Topix.
Abby, you are a real dip shit. Of course the small dogs ate part of the young man. Do you not keep up on current events.
Abby

United States

#111 Dec 6, 2011
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>Abby, you are a real dip shit. Of course the small dogs ate part of the young man. Do you not keep up on current events.
Apparently you didn't comprehend what I wrote, I didnt say the dogs didn't eat his face, I said WSAZ, never reported that. So tell me who's the dip shit now? Furthermore, considering Brad was my friend & I know his parents well & I went all through school with him I have a right to say what I want. So with that being said, mind your own, please.
Abby

United States

#112 Dec 6, 2011
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>Abby, you are a real dip shit. Of course the small dogs ate part of the young man. Do you not keep up on current events.
Also, Debbie, I do keep up w/ Current Events, but since the news never reported how the Trauma to face happened, why would you get on a site such as this and tell people that the dogs ate his face. Sadly enough, it did happen and apparently his family didn't want that part getting out to the public or the news would've reported it. But unfortunately people have to have sad events of other peoples life to feed on and you one be one of them. If that was you're son, would you appreciate some low life indivdual posting the details on Topix? I think not. So please dipshit, hush.
Debbie

Charleston, WV

#113 Dec 6, 2011
Grow up come bucket......
4real

Huntington, WV

#114 Dec 6, 2011
I thought this was about two people that might of OD in parking lot
tell it son

Huntington, WV

#115 Dec 6, 2011
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>Also, Debbie, I do keep up w/ Current Events, but since the news never reported how the Trauma to face happened, why would you get on a site such as this and tell people that the dogs ate his face. Sadly enough, it did happen and apparently his family didn't want that part getting out to the public or the news would've reported it. But unfortunately people have to have sad events of other peoples life to feed on and you one be one of them. If that was you're son, would you appreciate some low life indivdual posting the details on Topix? I think not. So please dipshit, hush.
You must be proud coming on topix and defending a low life drug addict. If u know so much then what did he over dose on then? Just because his parents told u doesn't make it true. I'm sure they also say he was a great person that never hurt anyone. I beg to differ
ray ray

Huntington, WV

#116 Dec 6, 2011
so has anyone found out if this happened and if so...who was it?
?

West Hamlin, WV

#117 Dec 6, 2011
Good
true

Elyria, OH

#118 Dec 7, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I wished I lived in a perfect world. Someone needs to pop that pimple in your heart and then maybe you could love again
Nope, I just tell it like it is. That is the problem, everyone making excuses for themselves or their actions. No accountability. It cant possiably be my fault... Its someone elses.. everyone has a choice.
Abby

United States

#119 Dec 7, 2011
tell it son wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be proud coming on topix and defending a low life drug addict. If u know so much then what did he over dose on then? Just because his parents told u doesn't make it true. I'm sure they also say he was a great person that never hurt anyone. I beg to differ
Oh, I am proud, really proud,=) considering he was a long time friend. Unfortunately he started using after we graduated. As to what he overdosed on, it's none of your buisness. So once again, I'll tell you like I told Debbie, HUSH!=) Have a great day!
Abby

United States

#120 Dec 7, 2011
4real wrote:
I thought this was about two people that might of OD in parking lot
It was, but low lifes decided to bring up another story...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 27 min honeymylove 3,222
Am I small? 30 min mister 24
Faith Stevens/Shane Ball 30 min ballers 11
Amanda clark is doing naked cleaning and stripping 33 min -zaphod- 5
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 38 min jeff 116
Kelli Ann Cicalese 40 min oooooyeeeeaaaaahhhhh 3
lesbians=disgusting boy wannabes 55 min -zaphod- 64
Cops at Beards funeral home 5 hr kevin 26
Huntington Dating
Find my Match