2 people dead from overdose on 14th s...

2 people dead from overdose on 14th st west marathon parking lot

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
jchsjl

Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 1, 2011
anyone know who it was?
Dick

Daniels, WV

#2 Dec 1, 2011
Don't know who it was but the guy that run's the place was laughing about it.
huh

West Hamlin, WV

#3 Dec 1, 2011
Good less trash to worry about, i say pass it out let em all OD and die!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 1, 2011
huh wrote:
Good less trash to worry about, i say pass it out let em all OD and die!!
Now now, you know you will be burned at the stake for not commenting on how these druggies were such good people and upstanding citizens. It's a crime on topix to talk bad about drug addicts when they get shot or OD, even though they are worthless pieces of shit.
me

Canton, OH

#5 Dec 1, 2011
What is sad is that they wouldnt get help and save their lives
Highwayman

Huntington, WV

#6 Dec 1, 2011
You dont have to be a piece of shit to be a drug addict, and anyone who thinks that is a fool and only a fool. Heck I believe your mother was one. The for and or after, take your pick.
Tiger

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2011
The crook running that place should be charged too..Price changes per person..
lmao

Fairfield, VA

#8 Dec 1, 2011
They must have deserved it. What's funny is they were getting trashed in a parking lot. That's how I hope I go. Trashed in a random parking lot. Lmfao
Dick

Daniels, WV

#9 Dec 1, 2011
me wrote:
What is sad is that they wouldnt get help and save their lives
The old guy that runs the store there said they had been passed out for over two hours. If he had called EMS he might have saved their lives.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 1, 2011
Highwayman wrote:
You dont have to be a piece of shit to be a drug addict, and anyone who thinks that is a fool and only a fool. Heck I believe your mother was one. The for and or after, take your pick.
I wasn't saying that at all, I believe your a worthless piece of shit and i don't know/ care if your on drugs. I do care though that the worthless druggie population is becoming more and more everyday. If they would OD more often it wouldn't bother me a bit. Now if they would be willing to turn their life around that's different. But 99% aren't willing to. Because drugs are too fun!

Location hidden

#11 Dec 1, 2011
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>The old guy that runs the store there said they had been passed out for over two hours. If he had called EMS he might have saved their lives.
So they could do it again in a week?
really

United States

#12 Dec 1, 2011
-LMAO- wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't saying that at all, I believe your a worthless piece of shit and i don't know/ care if your on drugs. I do care though that the worthless druggie population is becoming more and more everyday. If they would OD more often it wouldn't bother me a bit. Now if they would be willing to turn their life around that's different. But 99% aren't willing to. Because drugs are too fun!
I agree!
Da Zit!

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2011
I think it's tragic. All of these deaths, broken homes, and addicted people at one point were good people. The funding for the war on drugs should be dramatically cut and the money used for rehabilitation and drug education.
TheTruth

Huntington, WV

#14 Dec 1, 2011
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>The old guy that runs the store there said they had been passed out for over two hours. If he had called EMS he might have saved their lives.
If they had not taken drugs they would have saved their own lives. So tired of people blaming people for not helping when some loser drug addict dies at their own hand.

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

Miami, FL

#15 Dec 1, 2011
Dick wrote:
...and then they would come back to the store, stab him for ratting them out, then rob the joint to buy more drugs...then kill themselves.
Ashley Myers

Addison, NY

#16 Dec 1, 2011
sempron wrote:
<quoted text>
...and then they would come back to the store, stab him for ratting them out, then rob the joint to buy more drugs...then kill themselves.
Amen sister!
love it

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2011
Tiger wrote:
The crook running that place should be charged too..Price changes per person..
that's business
kle

Lansing, WV

#18 Dec 2, 2011
-LMAO- wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't saying that at all, I believe your a worthless piece of shit and i don't know/ care if your on drugs. I do care though that the worthless druggie population is becoming more and more everyday. If they would OD more often it wouldn't bother me a bit. Now if they would be willing to turn their life around that's different. But 99% aren't willing to. Because drugs are too fun!
I pray that one of these" worthless piece of shit druggies that OD" isn't one of your loved ones some day
Oscar

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Dec 2, 2011
Well, di we know who they were?

Location hidden

#20 Dec 2, 2011
kle wrote:
<quoted text>I pray that one of these" worthless piece of shit druggies that OD" isn't one of your loved ones some day
Actually I could care less if it is a family member of mine, I've already expressed to the druggies in my family that if they are going to conduct themselves in this manner, then I want nothing to do with them.

Everyone gives the excuse "everyone makes mistakes". Bullshit, if you are above the age of 10 or so, you have been warned of the effects, outcome, addiction, and the lives wasted because of drugs..... I have no sympathy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama and DHS tell illegals where they can cros... 14 min -zaphod- 2
Sean Hannity confesses!! 21 min -zaphod- 38
Ever get tired of spousal rejection (May '12) 23 min Mad man 97
Huntington is the pit of hell 1 hr Good day to you 50
614 rear 30th Street stealing 2 hr Kevin 23
Trumprompter 3 hr MarkJ- 70
Murder in Marcum Terrace 3 hr Blk44 12

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance