DNTTCHBTCH

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

She started there a few months ago and she's a straight up slut. She throws herself all over any and all men that walk in and out of that store. She better watch doing that because she did it to my ole man while I waited in the car and she's lucky I didn't walk in and crack her damn head!!!! But I know he wouldn't have nothing to do with her he's made comments about how trashy and slutty she acts. Too she's tryin to get some shit stirred that she better stay the hell out of and mind her own damn business! Keep it up sweet cheeks and ull be seeking employment elsewhere.
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

It sounds like your 'ole man' knows class when he sees it so just ignore her.
Britt

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DNTTCHBTCH wrote:
She started there a few months ago and she's a straight up slut. She throws herself all over any and all men that walk in and out of that store. She better watch doing that because she did it to my ole man while I waited in the car and she's lucky I didn't walk in and crack her damn head!!!! But I know he wouldn't have nothing to do with her he's made comments about how trashy and slutty she acts. Too she's tryin to get some shit stirred that she better stay the hell out of and mind her own damn business! Keep it up sweet cheeks and ull be seeking employment elsewhere.
Jealous much, toad?
right up my alley

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Whatx up girl?
CS

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Aww. I love you Brit. Girl, don't listen to this smut you will have haters every where. Let them be jealous, clearly if she was that pissed and cared that much and wasn't a chicken shit she would've walked up in there that day and "cracked ur head open" lmao. Let them hate.
DNTTCHBTCH

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I call em like I c em. As for me "hatin and being jealous". Lol. I didn't see anything to make me hate on or be jealous of. As for me being a "chicken shit", honey you have no clue who you're even talking to so you should choose your words wisely because I'm far from being a "chicken shit". If I felt threatened in any way by you/her trying to rub all over my man, I would have been right up in there, I promise you that. But my man and I don't have those type problems, besides that, he thinks it's very trashy and slutty of you too. It looks to me as tho you think I'm making threats, so let's get this straight right now. I don't make threats. Like I already told you, IF I would've been threatened by seein what I saw, I damn sure would've acted on it. I'm woman enough to admit that in my post I probably should've worded a few things differently. Point I'm trying to get through to you is that not all men you throw yourself at have a confident and trusting woman like me. You're going to do it to the wrong guy eventually and his girl is gonna be all over you!!! Besides that, youre giving everyone the same image of you. You're a pretty girl, it's sad to see you have such low self esteem that you act like that seeking the wrong type of attention from the wrong type of people.

From what I hear, you're getting yourself involved in a situation that has absolutely nothing at all to even do with you and trying to stir some shit. You need to mind your own, let the situation play itself out without your help. You need to leave it alone.
Britt

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

DNTTCHBTCH wrote:
I call em like I c em. As for me "hatin and being jealous". Lol. I didn't see anything to make me hate on or be jealous of. As for me being a "chicken shit", honey you have no clue who you're even talking to so you should choose your words wisely because I'm far from being a "chicken shit". If I felt threatened in any way by you/her trying to rub all over my man, I would have been right up in there, I promise you that. But my man and I don't have those type problems, besides that, he thinks it's very trashy and slutty of you too. It looks to me as tho you think I'm making threats, so let's get this straight right now. I don't make threats. Like I already told you, IF I would've been threatened by seein what I saw, I damn sure would've acted on it. I'm woman enough to admit that in my post I probably should've worded a few things differently. Point I'm trying to get through to you is that not all men you throw yourself at have a confident and trusting woman like me. You're going to do it to the wrong guy eventually and his girl is gonna be all over you!!! Besides that, youre giving everyone the same image of you. You're a pretty girl, it's sad to see you have such low self esteem that you act like that seeking the wrong type of attention from the wrong type of people.

From what I hear, you're getting yourself involved in a situation that has absolutely nothing at all to even do with you and trying to stir some shit. You need to mind your own, let the situation play itself out without your help. You need to leave it alone.
And YOU need to do the same twatwaffle! It's beyond obvious that you're a jealous toad or you wouldn't have felt the need to come on topix and run your beek about me. Come do it to my face CHICKEN SHIT! and yes! I just called you a CHICKEN SHIT TWATWAFFLE! so THERE. Whatcha gonna do now? NOTHING! get on topix and run your big fat pie hole some more!
blind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Britt u can throw yourself all up on me when i come in.
Want me some Brit

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

When does she work? I'd love to have her ride me.
I'm single, horny and fond of the name Brit.
Hell2TheYeah

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Ok, it's not very often that I stop at the Rich station and I'm not 100% sure who this girl is, I think I know, but not sure. Did she go out with brad Adkins? Anyways most of the time when we stop there my husband usually goes in and I stay in the car with our kids, if they don't hop out and run in with him that is. I've never seen her do anything out of the way. I've heard several females talk about not liking her but like I said I didn't see her do wrong. Should I take offense to that? haha. But na seriously ladies, we all need to act like ladies and have some class. Don't be talking this crap, talking about fighting and calling eachother names and all this. If you gonna get it then by all means get it. But really? Its only making you look worse. Everybody should stop, for real ladies.
linda

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

you all need something better to do

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Twatwaffle?!?!?!?

Maybe the best insult I've ever heard.
Britt wrote:
<quoted text>And YOU need to do the same twatwaffle! It's beyond obvious that you're a jealous toad or you wouldn't have felt the need to come on topix and run your beek about me. Come do it to my face CHICKEN SHIT! and yes! I just called you a CHICKEN SHIT TWATWAFFLE! so THERE. Whatcha gonna do now? NOTHING! get on topix and run your big fat pie hole some more!
blind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Linda are u saying your an option
good guy

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I go to the rich station everyday and she is really nice and helpful. And is very pretty.
customer

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Is this chick single
1 post removed

“Hey What's up on Topix today?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

south point ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

i'm wondering is it the same brittany i know that lives close to green valley road what's her last name?
lmao

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I heard that the girl is a pillheadthat will blow u for a pill plus Glenn Cornell usedto hit it so it has to have something any female that wold mess with any one of those Cornell boys is nasty and not worth the time it takes to pull her pants down she needs to douche with bleach and penicillin to get rid of any trace of glen Cornell
what up britt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

She is very sexy would like to run it up in her.
stil

Delbarton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

she is nice

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Britt wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU need to do the same twatwaffle! It's beyond obvious that you're a jealous toad or you wouldn't have felt the need to come on topix and run your beek about me. Come do it to my face CHICKEN SHIT! and yes! I just called you a CHICKEN SHIT TWATWAFFLE! so THERE. Whatcha gonna do now? NOTHING! get on topix and run your big fat pie hole some more!
Hey i just stopped in ya gave me a nice smile. I d love to waffle that wat :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
J Boog Allday Everyday 13 min Demon Hunter 3
Why are WHITES so Jealous of BLACKS 18 min ner 102
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 18 min Papi 49
Phillip Bryant 19 min Chapppy 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 min Another Damn Liberal 51,548
Run from huntington 26 min Angel Warrior 7
Drug users what is your story on why you do drugs 27 min Angel Warrior 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search