More Chemical Spraying
JORDAN MAXWELL

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Nov 23, 2013
More heavy chemtrails today that blocked the evening sun yet once again. They know exactly what they are doing to us. The sun has healing properties and they can control us better when we are ill. The powers that be are more afraid of its own people than they are foreign enemies so they need us to be submissive and subservient. There is nothing we can do to protect ourselves because we have to breathe this air. Yes even scientists will harm themselves and others in the name of science. People we are losing our earth. We need to stop destroying it. Every single major body of water is polluted beyond repair. We will not be here much longer as a species so please try to wake up. Just trying to shed light in the darkness of this world. To bad dark entities control most of the worlds wealth. That is why there are chemtrails, poisoned water and food etc. Greed is a bitch.
lets see

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Nov 23, 2013
dude put the meth down do you think the tv is watching you too.
Silent majority

Hockessin, DE

#3 Jan 23, 2014
lets see wrote:
dude put the meth down do you think the tv is watching you too.
Is that you zaphod?.....Lmao @ you gullible, naive, small minded liberal smartass dolts....its a big world out there kids...Keep drinking your poisoned, industrial, flouridated, IQ destroying waste water and paying for the rain hitting your roof...lol...dont worry about that chemtrail grid pattern that stays aloft for 6 hours. You are not seeing that,...Its just swamp gas.
Bigfoot? Pfffft. Its impossible...100,000 people must have had a meeting and decided to make up a story about a big smelly monkey...lmmfao........
Aliens? Pfffft.....thats crazy, expecially after the hubble telescope recently took a picture revealing 100 billion galaxies in a frame which constituted just .001% of the night sky...Yea we're the only ones in the whole endless universe lol....we were created solely for the purpose of posting on topix all day and sending pictures of our genitals to one another..lmao
Stocking water? thats stupid...I mean chemicals never leak into our water supply rendering 9 counties in crisis mode right?
Stocking food? Nonsense...hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, civil unrest and wars never happen right?

such weak constitutions...

"The cable company Verizon has recently filed a patent for a system that contain audio and video sensors coupled with facial and profile recognition software. That would allow the company to obtain information such as the number people in the room, their sex, their race, what they are doing and even what they are consuming while watching TV. The goal of such a system is to broadcast “targeted advertising” but crossing the line to outright spying on people is only footstep away. Here’s an article on Verizon’s patent."

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/tech-co...
1 post removed
Silent majority

Hockessin, DE

#5 Jan 23, 2014
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutjob rant of the day.
Check.
Lmao...right on schedule. Our resident leg huncher still following me around. Go drink your river water and pay for the raindrops hitting your roof you liberal droid. Nothing to see here...stick to the threads where people want fists shoved up their poopers...
1 post removed
Silent majority

Hockessin, DE

#7 Jan 23, 2014
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Zing
Good one Butters
I can't figure out how your insightful posts aren't getting buried in page nine.
I thought Topix was busy censoring you.
Yawn..You need new material. Its funny to know I live rent free inside your head though. Enjoy your deep, thought provoking thread, its your crowning achievement.
2 posts removed
water worker

Hockessin, DE

#10 Jan 23, 2014
I bet the government was behind that water contamination in the elk river. I bet they thought they would declare Marshall University Law and shave down the citizens.
water worker

Hockessin, DE

#11 Jan 23, 2014
Shake down the citizens.
Silent majority

Hockessin, DE

#12 Jan 26, 2014
Zaphod? Hello? What happened? Did you piss somebody off little man? Wheres your posts chucky? Its just a glitch right?...Lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealthing condom removal 1 min salamander 4
Does kaykay stink? 2 min woody 3
Da Show Heroin(e) 10 min Tyronne Jefferson 5
U R being played by foreign trolls? 17 min Libtard Alert 118
America Held Hostage Day 244 35 min MarkJ- 8
Huntington Babe Ruth 1 hr Cabell Midland 29
Secret Confessions Of Married Couples Anything ... (Jun '12) 1 hr Rock hard 152
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 14 hr the real buckeye 150

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web