HEY HUNTINGTON DRUG TASK FORCE !!! 12...

HEY HUNTINGTON DRUG TASK FORCE !!! 1231 10th AVE !!!!

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

Huntington, WV

#1 Mar 18, 2012
Spend a Day watching this place,1231 10th Ave, Huntington, WV . 100 people a day in and out of this place. The most low life scum bags,thugs, what looks like strung out hookers in and out of this place constantly. Please clean them out !!!
lol

Astoria, NY

#2 Mar 18, 2012
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING wrote:
Spend a Day watching this place,1231 10th Ave, Huntington, WV . 100 people a day in and out of this place. The most low life scum bags,thugs, what looks like strung out hookers in and out of this place constantly. Please clean them out !!!
and posting on topix is gonna do what about it?? Not a damn thing
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 18, 2012
Well, maybe it will do nothing, but I know for a fact they watch these boards. I also know the last time I had to post on the same issue , the house was raided within two months. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not, but at least they will know what area to start harassing people. :)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 18, 2012
What are they selling?
neckerpeck

Harrisonburg, VA

#5 Mar 18, 2012
kibbles and bits.....j/k
buncholoosers

Lesage, WV

#6 Mar 18, 2012
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING wrote:
Good for you honest citizens of H-town! Get the loosers out. Let everbody know where the druggies conduct business. Let em find themselves on the business end of a shotgun! Dopers killin dopers. Let em burn!

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

United States

#7 Mar 18, 2012
So, by posting this here instead of contacting the HPD Drug Unit, aren't you just giving the dealers a "heads up"? Sounds counter-productive to me.
Up 4 Fun

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Mar 18, 2012
sempron wrote:
So, by posting this here instead of contacting the HPD Drug Unit, aren't you just giving the dealers a "heads up"? Sounds counter-productive to me.
They're probably too doped up to even care what people are saying about them on these treads...if they can even afford a PC or phone to check them.
urRetarded

Crozet, VA

#9 Mar 19, 2012
If they can afford cell phones? Ur hatin because they making money and don't think they can afford a cell phone? U gotta be the dumbest snatches out. They servin u too crackhead?
Namer

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Mar 19, 2012
I guess the thread starter was too lazy to pick up a phone. It would have been anonymous as well.
Ghetto Valley

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2012
I guess when these ones are arrested the drugs are just going to magically disappear? And all of these crack heads and dope fiends are just going to give up drugs and start going to church after these guys are arrested? When you have cancer do you just treat the pain or do you treat the tumors themselves? Well what we are doing by simply arresting drug dealers is managing the pain while letting the tumors spread. We are not addressing the main problem here only the symptoms. Trust me things are only going to get worse as the economy goes further down the drain and our money becomes more and more worthless. My advice to you would be to abandon the zoo to the monkeys and get the fuck out of Huntington while you can, not trying to clean it up by snitching on one drug dealer at a time.
LOL

Huntington, WV

#12 Mar 19, 2012
The prostitutes u see is Heather Davis (SNITCH) n Perdita or however u spell it she's a snitch too.. That's where all the traffic is going.
bigbear

Roanoke, VA

#13 Mar 19, 2012
Well cleaning up one drug dealer at a time is better than nothing. Plus the reason to put it on topix and not just phoning it in is its good to let our neighbors know what's going on around them.
Nappy Roots

Hurricane, WV

#14 Mar 19, 2012
In order to rid em , you need to put off smoke bombs like when you kill roaches. A nice big bomb on Huntington would kill em out, but that wont happen. You waisten your time trying to exterminate druggies and dealers. they be in every part of this town and outlying area. This town is gone. Everyone need to move out and hand it over to the drug heads and the dealers. Pretty soon they dry up. Druggies dont have money to keep buying, and that is when the dealers leave. They dont want no part of the towns where there be no money.....just sayin....
boomaus

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2012
I hope that people see how counter productive the while war on drugs really is.
Opana and OxyContin have been reformulated to make them tamper resistant. Now there's more and more heroin hitting the streets. This heroin is going to kill kids like the 4 who overdosed in just as many days.
We spend millions putting marijuana users away and the problems not the pot smoker.
The police will make 1 arrest and 10 more dealers will line up to take their place.
This is all on the heels of YOU the taxpayer NOT wanting to give any money for education and rehabilitation.
I sat in the legislative session where people involved in substance abuse asked for money to help and it fell on deaf ears.
Once little Johnny or Suzy overdoses on Pittsburgh garbage heroin you should really blame yourselves for not giving the money to the poorly paid people who want to help.
Hire more police is all they cry, and thus the war on drugs...the over cost war on drugs keeps waging and costing you in the long run.

Level 5

United States

#16 Mar 19, 2012
boomaus wrote:
Opana and OxyContin have been reformulated to make them tamper resistant. Now there's more and more heroin hitting the streets. This heroin is going to kill kids like the 4 who overdosed in just as many days.
We spend millions putting marijuana users away and the problems not the pot smoker.
The police will make 1 arrest and 10 more dealers will line up to take their place.
This is all on the heels of YOU the taxpayer NOT wanting to give any money for education and rehabilitation.
I sat in the legislative session where people involved in substance abuse asked for money to help and it fell on deaf ears.
Once little Johnny or Suzy overdoses on Pittsburgh garbage heroin you should really blame yourselves for not giving the money to the poorly paid people who want to help.
Hire more police is all they cry, and thus the war on drugs...the over cost war on drugs keeps waging and costing you in the long run.
Agreed.
girl

Roanoke, VA

#17 Mar 20, 2012
I wish that was true. Unfortunately, Detroit shows us what happens when good people give up and leave.
Nappy Roots wrote:
In order to rid em , you need to put off smoke bombs like when you kill roaches. A nice big bomb on Huntington would kill em out, but that wont happen. You waisten your time trying to exterminate druggies and dealers. they be in every part of this town and outlying area. This town is gone. Everyone need to move out and hand it over to the drug heads and the dealers. Pretty soon they dry up. Druggies dont have money to keep buying, and that is when the dealers leave. They dont want no part of the towns where there be no money.....just sayin....
girl

Roanoke, VA

#18 Mar 20, 2012
Legalizing marijuana would be a good step. Unfortunately, most addicts don't want "help" unless its a tool to keep them out of jail. You're asking for us to throw more money into a bottomless abuse ridden pit. Instead, legislate to require insurance companies (and state insurance) to cover addiction treatment. The taxpayers are having a hard enough time putting food on the table.
boomaus wrote:
boomaus

United States

#19 Mar 20, 2012
girl wrote:
<quoted text>I wish that was true. Unfortunately, Detroit shows us what happens when good people give up and leave.
Detroit, Atlanta, Philly, Pitt, DC. All vying for buisness.

Level 5

United States

#20 Mar 20, 2012
girl wrote:
Legalizing marijuana would be a good step. Unfortunately, most addicts don't want "help" unless its a tool to keep them out of jail. You're asking for us to throw more money into a bottomless abuse ridden pit. Instead, legislate to require insurance companies (and state insurance) to cover addiction treatment. The taxpayers are having a hard enough time putting food on the table.
<quoted text>
Higher taxes or higher insurance premiums. Regardless, it comes out of our pockets. Why not legalize and tax drugs, then use those taxes to fund rehab programs? That would be taxation WITH representation (but I think our lawmakers forgot what that was.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks who think their ancestors were Egyptions 16 min -zaphod- 128
Create your own Forum 1 hr Guru 738
do most girls take it in the rear? 1 hr Jeanie L 17
Local 3%er Malitia looking for new members 1 hr Thomas Payne 11
Toughman guys watch out for Nathan butcher (Jan '11) 1 hr briton john macke... 50
New a academy / Peyton/Genova Kent 2 hr __.sap.__ 10
Brittany "Stank" Jenkins (Jan '11) 3 hr Sea of Tribulations 86
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages