Comments
41 - 60 of 80 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2013
Hhs football dad

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 9, 2013
 
TimberwolfDad34 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is too funny. I couldn't help but think the same thing when I saw the Highlanders on Friday. It is a shame their ghetto football team can't play as good as the Wildcats.
first of all its a shame that you are starting a topix about the cheerleaders like someone said before most of the people are there to watch the game not be critical on the cheers they do... second of all timberwolves dad that ghetto team land blasted your boys, hell even our second team defense shut you all down...
hhs fan

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 9, 2013
 
Hhs football dad wrote:
<quoted text>first of all its a shame that you are starting a topix about the cheerleaders like someone said before most of the people are there to watch the game not be critical on the cheers they do... second of all timberwolves dad that ghetto team land blasted your boys, hell even our second team defense shut you all down...
the second team defense was only in for 2 plays
Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 9, 2013
 
It looks to me like the same person is just changing their name in Washington DC. Cause really how many people would put that as their location. I think that HMMMMM has never said that they are bad or good just that they need to get better cheers. I don't think that they have bashed them at all. Though the same person from Washington DC has told them that they are an idiot. But really that person is the idiot. The evidently do not know how to read. All HMMMMMMMMMMM is asking for is that they make better cheers that the crowd would be willing to do with them. I don't think that is too much to ask for.
Gheez

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 9, 2013
 
Not too long after new HHS opened, they had a real coach who knew what she was doing & they were great at cheers & doing stunts at the games. They would catch my eye stunting at the games. I knew several of the girls who cheered & they loved it & their coach whom I also knew. They won regional competition & went to State. It has been downhill ever since. Hard to find a good coach. Give this coach a chance though whoever she is. It is still early in the year. Maybe you should take them next year since you know good cheers.
Raunchy

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 9, 2013
 
ID lettem do splits on my face
HHS Fan

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 9, 2013
 
Hey Hmmm why would it be so important to you to start a thread like this if you were just a HHS fan ? I can't imagine being "just a fan" and caring enough to start negative crap if there wasn't a hidden agenda behind it. If you're so concerned about what they look like , why don't YOU devote your time to assist in coaching the way you think it should be? Why wouldn't you want to do that seeing as how that's what die hard fans like to do for their team , right ? I'm sure they practice several times a week. Surely one of those days would be convenient for you to devote your time to help .
sure

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Sep 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hhs football dad wrote:
<quoted text>first of all its a shame that you are starting a topix about the cheerleaders like someone said before most of the people are there to watch the game not be critical on the cheers they do... second of all timberwolves dad that ghetto team land blasted your boys, hell even our second team defense shut you all down...
Its a shame an old dog has to live his fantasy through his kid and then post it on topix like the troll he is
Read much

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Sep 10, 2013
 
HHS Fan wrote:
Hey Hmmm why would it be so important to you to start a thread like this if you were just a HHS fan ? I can't imagine being "just a fan" and caring enough to start negative crap if there wasn't a hidden agenda behind it. If you're so concerned about what they look like , why don't YOU devote your time to assist in coaching the way you think it should be? Why wouldn't you want to do that seeing as how that's what die hard fans like to do for their team , right ? I'm sure they practice several times a week. Surely one of those days would be convenient for you to devote your time to help .


I don't see any negative responses, I see a fan asking for better cheers to motivate the team and fans. And idiots who don't understand a simple request.
Cheer DieHard

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Sep 10, 2013
 
Has anyone noticed that these comments are mostly from VA, PA, DC, IL, KY & OH?!? Hiding behind a forum to attack anyone is cowardly! And don't say you are not attacking the Coach because you are! This is not about 'cheers'. Reread Hmmmm's posts who by the way comes clear from Seattle, WA to be such an avid Highlander Cheer Fan!! This discussion is so irrelevant to anyone. No one cares what someone from any of these 'States' think!!
CMHS beats HHS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cheer DieHard wrote:
Has anyone noticed that these comments are mostly from VA, PA, DC, IL, KY & OH?!? Hiding behind a forum to attack anyone is cowardly! And don't say you are not attacking the Coach because you are! This is not about 'cheers'. Reread Hmmmm's posts who by the way comes clear from Seattle, WA to be such an avid Highlander Cheer Fan!! This discussion is so irrelevant to anyone. No one cares what someone from any of these 'States' think!!
Seems like there is a lot of ignorance in 'the hood', so I'll try to explain in very simple terms how Topix determines what location to attach to a post. When you visit the Internet, you are magically assigned this special little number, called an IP address, that helps the Internet route responses to your requests (e.g. requesting to view cnn. com or sending an email) back to you. Since posting a reply to Topix is a request, the Internet magically sends your very own IP address with your request to post your wisdom filled retort. Topix reads your IP address and then uses a magical and international database to know what geographic location your IP address is supposed to originate from. So I'm sure you are scratching your thick ghetto skull and wondering how people are responding with their own special little IP addresses in the great state of WV, but Topix places them in magical worlds like Seattle or Washington. It isn't Topix making a mistake and it isn't because these clever people are using teleportation to confuse your weak mind. These magic IP addresses are bestowed upon the lucky Internet user by the ISP (Internet Service Provider) that the lucky Internet user pays for the ability to use the Internet. Examples of ISPs are Comcast, Adelphia, Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint. I bet your mind is totally blown that a cellular telephone company is actually an ISP too and therein lies the secret you fail to grasp. When someone uses a local Internet provider, such as Comcast or Frontier, the ISP takes an IP address from its pool of available IP addresses from the local switch the customer accessed and assigns it. In this case, it is very easy for Topix to figure out you are from Huntington or maybe your local station was in the wonderous land of Ona or the far away exotic world of Wayne. When someone uses his or her smart phone & cellular provider as an ISP to access the Internet, the ISP doesn't typically have local IP addresses to hand out, so it hands out an IP address for the region the cellular Internet user is connected to. Topix then looks at that IP address and places the location correctly, but it doesn't always equate to the same location the user is. I'm sure your head is hurting with all of these wonderful yet extremely complex ideas. Next time, you might want to check with someone who is infinitely smarter and more gifted than you... Try the homeless guy in Barboursville.
Cheer DieHard

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Sep 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

CMHS beats HHS wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like there is a lot of ignorance in 'the hood', so I'll try to explain in very simple terms how Topix determines what location to attach to a post. When you visit the Internet, you are magically assigned this special little number, called an IP address, that helps the Internet route responses to your requests (e.g. requesting to view cnn. com or sending an email) back to you. Since posting a reply to Topix is a request, the Internet magically sends your very own IP address with your request to post your wisdom filled retort. Topix reads your IP address and then uses a magical and international database to know what geographic location your IP address is supposed to originate from. So I'm sure you are scratching your thick ghetto skull and wondering how people are responding with their own special little IP addresses in the great state of WV, but Topix places them in magical worlds like Seattle or Washington. It isn't Topix making a mistake and it isn't because these clever people are using teleportation to confuse your weak mind. These magic IP addresses are bestowed upon the lucky Internet user by the ISP (Internet Service Provider) that the lucky Internet user pays for the ability to use the Internet. Examples of ISPs are Comcast, Adelphia, Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint. I bet your mind is totally blown that a cellular telephone company is actually an ISP too and therein lies the secret you fail to grasp. When someone uses a local Internet provider, such as Comcast or Frontier, the ISP takes an IP address from its pool of available IP addresses from the local switch the customer accessed and assigns it. In this case, it is very easy for Topix to figure out you are from Huntington or maybe your local station was in the wonderous land of Ona or the far away exotic world of Wayne. When someone uses his or her smart phone & cellular provider as an ISP to access the Internet, the ISP doesn't typically have local IP addresses to hand out, so it hands out an IP address for the region the cellular Internet user is connected to. Topix then looks at that IP address and places the location correctly, but it doesn't always equate to the same location the user is. I'm sure your head is hurting with all of these wonderful yet extremely complex ideas. Next time, you might want to check with someone who is infinitely smarter and more gifted than you... Try the homeless guy in Barboursville.
Wow! Man was that informative!! NOT! Did anyone ever tell you 'less is more'?!? You are quite the computer geek. I said to hide behind a forum is cowardly & I mean it!! Now lets see where the IP by the ISP or what the heck ever decides where I am from! You can climb back up on your stage all you want but this is all I have to say about your L O N G comment!!
HHS Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

CMHS beats HHS wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like there is a lot of ignorance in 'the hood', so I'll try to explain in very simple terms how Topix determines what location to attach to a post. When you visit the Internet, you are magically assigned this special little number, called an IP address, that helps the Internet route responses to your requests (e.g. requesting to view cnn. com or sending an email) back to you. Since posting a reply to Topix is a request, the Internet magically sends your very own IP address with your request to post your wisdom filled retort. Topix reads your IP address and then uses a magical and international database to know what geographic location your IP address is supposed to originate from. So I'm sure you are scratching your thick ghetto skull and wondering how people are responding with their own special little IP addresses in the great state of WV, but Topix places them in magical worlds like Seattle or Washington. It isn't Topix making a mistake and it isn't because these clever people are using teleportation to confuse your weak mind. These magic IP addresses are bestowed upon the lucky Internet user by the ISP (Internet Service Provider) that the lucky Internet user pays for the ability to use the Internet. Examples of ISPs are Comcast, Adelphia, Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint. I bet your mind is totally blown that a cellular telephone company is actually an ISP too and therein lies the secret you fail to grasp. When someone uses a local Internet provider, such as Comcast or Frontier, the ISP takes an IP address from its pool of available IP addresses from the local switch the customer accessed and assigns it. In this case, it is very easy for Topix to figure out you are from Huntington or maybe your local station was in the wonderous land of Ona or the far away exotic world of Wayne. When someone uses his or her smart phone & cellular provider as an ISP to access the Internet, the ISP doesn't typically have local IP addresses to hand out, so it hands out an IP address for the region the cellular Internet user is connected to. Topix then looks at that IP address and places the location correctly, but it doesn't always equate to the same location the user is. I'm sure your head is hurting with all of these wonderful yet extremely complex ideas. Next time, you might want to check with someone who is infinitely smarter and more gifted than you... Try the homeless guy in Barboursville.
Give me a "G"! Give me an "E"!! Give me another "E"! Give me a "K"! WHAT'S THAT'S SPELL? GEEK! Louder!!!! GEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!! Louder !!! Louder!!!! GEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! YAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Dave

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Sep 10, 2013
 
HHS Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a "G"! Give me an "E"!! Give me another "E"! Give me a "K"! WHAT'S THAT'S SPELL? GEEK! Louder!!!! GEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!! Louder !!! Louder!!!! GEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! YAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Is that one of your famous cheers?
All I know

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Sep 10, 2013
 
Is that coach is gorgeous.
Cheer DieHard

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Is that one of your famous cheers?
No silly Dave! It was made up especially for the geek who loves computers & likes to refer to the 'hood'. Class act!
mr cartoon

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 11, 2013
 
Cheerleaders are stupid anyway let's go highlanders let's go!!!
CMHS beats HHS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Sep 11, 2013
 
Cheer DieHard wrote:
<quoted text>
No silly Dave! It was made up especially for the geek who loves computers & likes to refer to the 'hood'. Class act!
Ah yes, there is the HHS wit, or at least half of it. My Internet feelings will never survive that clever retort.
Hershey High Retards

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Sep 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

CMHS beats HHS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, there is the HHS wit, or at least half of it. My Internet feelings will never survive that clever retort.
That intellectual humor won't be understood by the welfare retards of HHS. You have to use single syllable words or type in Ebonics. And don't pay any attention to HHS fan, he is still p1ssed off from learning he would have been just a BJ spit on the bricks of 4 1/2 alley if his mom would have been able to make change for a $5 bill. Do you know why they don't give WESTEST on Father's day at HHS, because on that day the kids are confused enough.
hope people understand it

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Sep 11, 2013
 
Hershey High Retards wrote:
<quoted text>
That intellectual humor won't be understood by the welfare retards of HHS. You have to use single syllable words or type in Ebonics. And don't pay any attention to HHS fan, he is still p1ssed off from learning he would have been just a BJ spit on the bricks of 4 1/2 alley if his mom would have been able to make change for a $5 bill. Do you know why they don't give WESTEST on Father's day at HHS, because on that day the kids are confused enough.
for people on this posted will know this a negative attack and I think everyone should apologize to Hmmm for. ecauae no where in this post did she attack,she only made suggestion
Derper

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Sep 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Cheer DieHard wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Man was that informative!! NOT! Did anyone ever tell you 'less is more'?!? You are quite the computer geek. I said to hide behind a forum is cowardly & I mean it!! Now lets see where the IP by the ISP or what the heck ever decides where I am from! You can climb back up on your stage all you want but this is all I have to say about your L O N G comment!!
Wow. You are really stupid. You just are. Sorry for you.

You make an incredibly dumb remark because you don't understand how something works, someone takes the time to explain it to you (albeit a tad sarcastically) and this is how you respond?

I hope no one ever explains another thing to you as long as you live. You deserve to be a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation 50 min huh 15
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Mike 1,366
Run from huntington 1 hr None 33
jaimie (belcher) roberts (Feb '13) 1 hr Stephanie 98
sandra bias 1 hr citizen of huntington 1
Jason "Harley" Farley 3 hr Shane 7
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr George 53,689
Dylan "D-Stone" Stone 9 hr moonbaby 57
Best ever hookers in huntington (Nov '12) 10 hr buck funktastic 85
Husband fired from Alcon today. 16 hr wow 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••