First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Rock Creek, WV

#46 Oct 7, 2012
ex pondo employee wrote:
Randi changed after a while. She was a pretty, hard working, nice, kept her job forever, everyone wanted her to wait on them.
Then when things went bad she got fired. Something changed about randi. I believe she was doing drugs. Its a shame.
no you dumb people it wasnt the drugs that caused her to get fired and stuff. it was the fact that her father was diein that cause her to go down hill, then stuff with her mom best friend. everything hit her at once

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Rock Creek, WV

#47 Oct 7, 2012
Mella from Ponderosa wrote:
Randy got caught up in the game and is now lashing out. Typical behavior.
She was always nice. The guys would tip the hell out of her because they were all torn up. She knew it an banked on it.
how is she lashing out exactly from what i can tell she is working and taking care of her daughter and husband and the house. so you dont kno anything bout her so jus mind your own business
maxout

United States

#48 Nov 29, 2012
Remember any other waitresses @ Rt. 60 Ponderosa from back in the 80's? Or was it Bonanza back then?
Solo

Ardsley, NY

#49 Nov 29, 2012
You are all freak trash
Old friend

United States

#50 Nov 29, 2012
I haven't seen randi in yrs, but i'd bet anything I know her better than any1 posting on here. She was like my little sister. Back in the day she was a bit of a drama queen, but in our younger days we all were like that. Randi is a good girl. So what if she had a issue with drugs at one point, I have to and more than likely so has all the ppl post neg. Shit on here.. Who cares, not ur life?? Im sure randi is taking the steps needed to keep her fam. On track.. Why do u ppl care so much about what she is doing?? Anywayz Randi I love you like a sister and miss the old dayz.. Keep doin what u do, obviously these ppl are jealous with to much time on there hands..
Randi

Ardsley, NY

#51 Nov 29, 2012
Old friend wrote:
I haven't seen randi in yrs, but i'd bet anything I know her better than any1 posting on here. She was like my little sister. Back in the day she was a bit of a drama queen, but in our younger days we all were like that. Randi is a good girl. So what if she had a issue with drugs at one point, I have to and more than likely so has all the ppl post neg. Shit on here.. Who cares, not ur life?? Im sure randi is taking the steps needed to keep her fam. On track.. Why do u ppl care so much about what she is doing?? Anywayz Randi I love you like a sister and miss the old dayz.. Keep doin what u do, obviously these ppl are jealous with to much time on there hands..
Thanks old friend I was beginning to wonder if I had any left
Howdy Doody

Cedar Grove, WV

#52 Nov 29, 2012
I brushed up against Randi once and I made a baby in my pants. It was a accident!
memyself an I

United States

#53 Apr 19, 2013
Ppl need to know what they talking about.I know randi for bout 8years an her best friend r.I.h she is a sweet person an ppl always judging she live right here in htgn so if you want to know about her ask her ya self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leaving the tri state 23 min See Ya 11
BREAKING: Trumps Communications captured by int... 27 min Pip Pip Cheerio 34
HPV vaccine 43 min Hobby Horse 3
Uber 53 min Hobby Horse 13
Cars R Us 57 min Cole 1
Fresh Fart Friday 1 hr Friday 1
the Asian hair care assault 1 hr PROFESSOR BT 22

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance