jessica and dale harless

jessica and dale harless

Posted in the Huntington Forum

becky

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Dec 19, 2013
I haven't see her since high school! What happened to them?
True boo

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Dec 19, 2013
They both overdosed. U don't know much. Only that that's how it happend and that Dale passed away the day after Jessica did. It's a very tragic situation. I'm praying for there children
Unfortunate

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 19, 2013
She overdosed. He then committed suicide the next day. It is tragic. She was a good person got on the wrong track. I've never heard anything good about him.
wtf

Steubenville, OH

#4 Dec 20, 2013
She was a hard core addict who claimed he beat her and her mom took care of her kids. Hell she wrecked last year pilled up with both her kids with her. She's been a pretty hardcore druggie for 15 years. She was a sloppy ass mess. Give me a break, "such a good person". Yes great people put kids lives in danger for a fix. Whatever.
True boo

Lynchburg, VA

#5 Dec 20, 2013
Takes a pretty low and pathetic person to speak ill of the deceased. Whatever mistakes she made while she was alive she has now paid for. She's now square and even again. I only knew them a little bit. But still, you need to back off.
renter

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Dec 20, 2013
When is dales funeral
truthhurts

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2013
Did'nt know them but still this is very sad. Prayers for the family and children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanyard Station... Oh Wow, Big Deal !! 38 min Business Plan 8
CHH BOARD----Do your Job ! 1 hr WATCHDOG 15
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 3 hr Nosey neighbor 1,063
Do black girls get jealous when white girls dan... 3 hr Loom 19
America Held Hostage Day 271 3 hr MarkJ- 4
Need girl to wash my fat rolls 4 hr Cracker 1
Where did Joe Sulewski go? 4 hr JKS 8
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 6 hr Peter Fondled 153

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web