hmm

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 28, 2013
nice little place, and nice hotties work there. one of the girl's names is latasha. hot. hot. hot.
gulag

New York, NY

#2 Oct 28, 2013
Too many poorch monkeys for me.
somebody

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Oct 28, 2013
It would be alot better if that old nasty pervert blonde guy wasnt there everynight hes discusting hes like fifty and gross he prowl around like a molester someone needs to tell him hes old
rnt

Huntington, WV

#4 Oct 28, 2013
Best looking girls in town, great service.
lol

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 28, 2013
rnt wrote:
Best looking girls in town, great service.
Bahahahahaha u must own that place to lie this much
interested

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 28, 2013
hmm wrote:
nice little place, and nice hotties work there. one of the girl's names is latasha. hot. hot. hot.
i think i know which one that is, have a pic?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 28, 2013
somebody wrote:
It would be alot better if that old nasty pervert blonde guy wasnt there everynight hes discusting hes like fifty and gross he prowl around like a molester someone needs to tell him hes old
He's the owner, and not as old as you think.
1 post removed
wow

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 30, 2013
looked up their twitter, hot hot hot girls.
justsaying

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Oct 30, 2013
somebody wrote:
Probably Phipps!
somebody

Monaca, PA

#11 Oct 30, 2013
Owner or not that guys atleast forty he needs to leave the little girls alone hes gross he actually sniffed my hair one night all my friends are creeped out by him he should just stay home or go somewhere theres people his age
1 post removed

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Oct 30, 2013
somebody wrote:
Owner or not that guys atleast forty he needs to leave the little girls alone hes gross he actually sniffed my hair one night all my friends are creeped out by him he should just stay home or go somewhere theres people his age
He hangs out more at Davis's Place or the Union than his own bar. Runs a few other businesses he owns during the week, you're probably safe there most nights... lol
mularky

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 30, 2013
latasha is a fox. Someone should put her on myex or girlsuknow.
tish

New Castle, PA

#15 Nov 24, 2013
I lost my wallet here last night does anyone know how to get a hold of someone there?
Smh

Huntington, WV

#16 Dec 22, 2013
This place is a joke one girl just got jumped after being in the bar for five mins.... Now they shot up the place last night an a shooting was next door they need to shut em down it was never this bad until k kutta got involved... It's a shame a nice dance bar is now a hood bar and u have to watch your back if you go huntington is getting worse everyday
Larry

Huntington, WV

#17 Dec 22, 2013
It's a porch ape hangout. What do you expect?
Scotch

Stafford, VA

#18 Dec 23, 2013
somebody wrote:
Pretty sure that blonde guy is Matt Casto. He's one of the owners. He is weird and thanks he's all that. That hair has to be fake.
joe

Huntington, WV

#19 May 12, 2014
when will they shut this place down? It is a black mark on the area. everyone knows it's only detroit dealers who go there. The violence is spreading to across the street at ZBrick now. I guess the owner must have some city officials in his pocket because I've seen bars which have had much less problems and violence shut down yet this one remains open. Nobody at the city even seems concerned. kinda weird don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets play one word (Sep '11) 3 min Jennifer Charles ... 2,047
Create your own Forum 3 min purplelady1040 394
Jennifer disses Cabell Co residents 4 min Jennifer Charles ... 1
hi 8 min Jennifer Charles ... 8
Most Annoying Person on FB 10 min Jennifer Charles ... 28
New book written by Jennifer Charles Ward 12 min Jennifer Charles ... 1
New Oriental Health Spa 23 min hahahah 1
News W.Va. AG announces antitrust agreement in hospi... 1 hr Patient 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance