Missouri Blacks showing their true co...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Southside Resident

Huntington, WV

#49 Aug 18, 2014
Blacks are evolutionary throwbacks. They have had 200 years to advance. They still cannot get past "muhdik" and " white womenzzzzzzzzzzz'
Southside Resident

Huntington, WV

#50 Aug 18, 2014
The rioting animals should be put in FEMA detention facilities and "re educated" to behave in society. Just have the national guard round them up and teach them who their owners are.
1 post removed
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#52 Aug 19, 2014
Southside Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if so? Whites still run the world and always will be. We are the only ones smart enough to keep control.
your smart but it is your numbers in america.the white umbrella. And your slanted laws in the past some in present.you dont run anything. Your just a cracker buffer.for every 1000 years of your
existence you have killed millions of people of color.
1 post removed
jmklandrvr

Oklahoma City, OK

#54 Nov 25, 2014
king Kenneth the third wrote:
<quoted text> whites suck mudering that teenager fir nothing racist piece of sh*t ]
Thug, criminal he created the situation that got him killed
jmklandrvr

Oklahoma City, OK

#55 Nov 25, 2014
he was treated exactly how he treated others
girl

Athens, OH

#56 Nov 25, 2014
<quoted text> whites suck mudering that teenager fir nothing racist piece of sh*t ]
it wasn't for nothing. The hospital already said the officer had a busted eye socket so that's proof the thug did hit him and he feared for his life. I'm sure any of you blind blacks would have done the same thing in his position especially if you have a family. And another thing he had just robbed a store minutes before that the footage is on YouTube. So you penis obsessed thugs can get on here and defend him all you want. Anyone with a brain knows he is a punk and deserved what he got. And all the rest of the thugs down there are stupid as well. Anyone dumb enough to tear up there own town to get back at someone can't be very smart. There only hurting themselves and their community
1 post removed
nobody

Parkersburg, WV

#58 Nov 26, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Do black folk talk about anything else besides blacks penises inside of white women?. You seem to be obsessed with your genitals . And you have the gall to accuse the poster of starting a "racially charged conversation"?...
I agree with you on a lot of issues but this penis thingy is getting tiresome.
It's always "MUHDIK" with them. They seem to think all white men have tiny penises and all white women are just panting with desire every time they hear some unwashed room temperature IQ negro mutter "mufugga". Most white women that I know would never date a black guy. They don't want to wake up with herpes and their ipod missing. They don't want to raise a halfrican child by themselves. The only white women that I see with black guys, or more commonly pushing a stroller with a halfrican baby by themselves with no man anywhere in sight, they are hideously ugly 350 pound blondes with worn out dirty sweat soaked flip flops and a neck tattoo. As far as I'm concerned you can keep them. I could care less, not my type anyway since I have standards.
1 post removed
NBC

Langsville, OH

#60 Nov 26, 2014
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always "MUHDIK" with them. They seem to think all white men have tiny penises and all white women are just panting with desire every time they hear some unwashed room temperature IQ negro mutter "mufugga". Most white women that I know would never date a black guy. They don't want to wake up with herpes and their ipod missing. They don't want to raise a halfrican child by themselves. The only white women that I see with black guys, or more commonly pushing a stroller with a halfrican baby by themselves with no man anywhere in sight, they are hideously ugly 350 pound blondes with worn out dirty sweat soaked flip flops and a neck tattoo. As far as I'm concerned you can keep them. I could care less, not my type anyway since I have standards.
that's the best comment on here you are Exactly right
The Last Warrior Poet

Bladensburg, MD

#61 Nov 27, 2014
lol wrote:
Well I'm white and there's not too many black guys that can "hang" with me.. 13 inches hard and can prove it anytime!
Is that the one in your mouth girlie man?
pville resident

Proctorville, OH

#62 Nov 27, 2014
<quoted text>explain how he got shot in back had his hands up. And the murderous cop emptied a clip in him execution style the same needs to be done to him.another black man murdered unarmed by the lapd.racist bast**ds sure they want worse looking picture the can get a hold of why dont they show him in his cap and gown like would a white boy?
Read the autopsy report AND witness statements. 1)not shot in the back. 2) hands were not up
wake up

Mineral Ridge, OH

#63 Nov 27, 2014
I am sure the police was doing his job. I feel bad the man got killed and feel bad for his family. He is on film robbing a store. It shows his actions on film. Ok if he did this action with the officer then he was out of line. Whether you like it or not you have to respect law enforcement. They have a motto that is A.T.M. Ask then tell then make. First they ask if you don't listen then they tell if you don't listen then they make. End of story. The film shows guy robbing and bullying at a store. If he done the officer that way the officer had all right a to do his job. Wake up I call a duck a duck. You have to give respect to law enforcement. If you do they will give you respect. If you come at them asking for trouble then you dam sure will find trouble. They are trained for that.
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#64 Nov 27, 2014
Showing their true colors? Buddy they only have two colors...Dark and darker.
The Last Warrior Poet

Hurricane, WV

#65 Nov 27, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Do black folk talk about anything else besides blacks penises inside of white women?. You seem to be obsessed with your genitals . And you have the gall to accuse the poster of starting a "racially charged conversation"?...
I agree with you on a lot of issues but this penis thingy is getting tiresome.
Truth be known he's a small dick black boy.Convincing us on here of otherwise is how he copes.
Hell black boy, mines so big its got ribs.LOL
The Last Warrior Poet

Hurricane, WV

#66 Nov 27, 2014
The Last Warrior Poet wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the one in your mouth girlie man?
You like well hung girlymen imposter?
The Last Warrior Poet

Hurricane, WV

#67 Nov 27, 2014
What do ya get when you drive through a group of black rioters? Speed bumps.
The Last Warrior Poet

Bladensburg, MD

#68 Nov 27, 2014
<quoted text>
You like well hung girlymen imposter?
. I like your mom gay boy
The Responsible Negro

Charleston, WV

#69 Nov 28, 2014
ugh wrote:
White people do it when their team loses a game. You are an idiot.
This sh!t is so true, I'm not gonna read any other comment. Mr. Ugh, you're the donkey of the day.
The Last Warrior Poet

Hurricane, WV

#70 Nov 28, 2014
<quoted text>. I like your mom gay boy
Sorry, mom's not into women.
Nick the Dick

Marietta, GA

#71 Nov 28, 2014
The Responsible Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill O'Reilly, is that you? Doesn't matter what kind of kid he was, he was murdered by that cop
Go ahead and stick your head inside my car and try grabbing things. White, Black, Spanish, Indian or whatever race you are, armed or unarmed I will shoot you too.

You got no business sticking your head inside my car and I am not going to ask you if you are trying to carjack you or just trying to jack my meat.
The Last Warrior Poet

Hurricane, WV

#72 Nov 28, 2014
<quoted text> your smart but it is your numbers in america.the white umbrella. And your slanted laws in the past some in present.you dont run anything. Your just a cracker buffer.for every 1000 years of your
existence you have killed millions of people of color.
Bullshyt .....black on black homicide has killed more of those turds in a 5 yr span than whites have done throught the nations history..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitchington aka Huntington 21 min Nox Aeterna 25
scott from highlawn ave last name (Aug '15) 2 hr Know it all 2
5 months and no changes to the Democrat party 3 hr MarkJ- 25
U. S. Judge finds Aetna Execs Lied 3 hr WATCHDOG 1
Huntington Hospitals Merger/Acquisition (Sep '15) 3 hr WATCHDOG 35
America Held Hostage Day 127 4 hr MarkJ- 3
Drugs in altizer 4 hr NastySkank 11

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance