Anyone know a Jennifer Sharpe/Sharp

Anyone know a Jennifer Sharpe/Sharp

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Jennifer Sharpe

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 8, 2013
Does anyone know a Jennifer Sharp/Sharpe (not sure if the last name is spelled with an "E" at the end)?? Have heard her name a lot lately and trying to get some information on this girl.
Jennifer

Sacramento, CA

#2 Nov 20, 2013
Jennifer Sharpe wrote:
Does anyone know a Jennifer Sharp/Sharpe (not sure if the last name is spelled with an "E" at the end)?? Have heard her name a lot lately and trying to get some information on this girl.
What area are you looking? Lake Arrowhead?
Jennifer

Sacramento, CA

#3 Nov 20, 2013
Where are you looking? Lake Arrowhead?
unknown

Buffalo, WV

#4 Nov 21, 2013
ive known her for years, got pix of her, what do u want to know?
need info plz

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 21, 2013
Im assuming she's from the Huntington WV area.... And Last ive heard, she's with a guy that goes by the name Kenny Buskirk.... I just need to know what type of person she is?? Trustworthy? bc This Kenny guy is very BAD news. Thanks!
secret

Buffalo, WV

#6 Nov 21, 2013
Not trustworthy!!! Her and Kenny stole 150 dollars off of me cops did nothing he has 3 felony warrants on him he is in Florida Jen is living with her mom currently in Wayne county do not have anything to do with her
Anonymous

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Nov 22, 2013
First of all Kenny and Jennifer are not a couple and never have been, matter of fact she hates him, he's a snitch, he's been n jail more times then he can count and is still running the streets. As far as them stealing $150 , I'm pretty positive that money was given to Kenny by that person and the person didn't hold up to his part of the deal so he lost the money, Kenny didn't steal it. Kenny is a thief and crackhead and may have broken into someones house but Jennifer wouldn't do that. She is actually doing very well and has plenty of money so has no need or reason to do that. So to all u low life liars get ur story straight. And by the way just for the record she isn't in Wayne or with her mother so u should definitely know the facts b4 u go telling lies. Sweep off ur own porches and get a life because u obviously don't have one if ur so worried abt others. Stop hating and find something productive to do with ur sorry selves.
need info plz

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 24, 2013
@love2bhatedbylosers.... I don't know the girl, nor do I care to. I am just trying to get info on her(if we are even talking about the same person) bc a very close friend of mine "supposedly" been talking to her or is trying to talk to her and i'm just a "curious friend", But as far as Kenny Buskirk, I'm not even gonna act like I don't know him bc I know this man very well, probably better than knows himself... and let me tell ya, He is Trash! Yes, he has been sent to 4 different prisons, NOT jail, PRISON(Forida, Tennessee, NC,& WV) that I know of for sure... and I can't even begin to tell you how many times hes been to jail. Mr.Buskirk is a thief, crackhead, pop machine robber, and just plain out white TRASH! He hangs out on 9th str W w/ Steve Marks and Melinda Lett who falls under the same category as Buskirk.*TRASH* If, in fact, he is in Florida, that probably where he needs to stay.... This place will be a much better and safe place. Now we just need to get rid of the other trash like Steve and Melinda.
Heidi

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2013
I bet she had sex with Kenny. He is seriously hung. I am not even joking.
mr mister

Branchland, WV

#10 Nov 25, 2013
secret wrote:
Not trustworthy!!! Her and Kenny stole 150 dollars off of me cops did nothing he has 3 felony warrants on him he is in Florida Jen is living with her mom currently in Wayne county do not have anything to do with her
The cops don't care that you got robbed because you are probably a pos.
umm

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 25, 2013
@ Heidi, I'm assuming that you've slept with Kenny to know how "big" he is.... And like I said he is trash and anyone that associates with him is as well. Just saying....
xbox elite level

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Nov 26, 2013
Is she hot?
Amanda

Ironton, OH

#13 Jun 19, 2015
She won't leave married men alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wants to own a cow to shit on FED land? I d... 16 min Jay 1
America Held Hostage Day 186 16 min MarkJ- 57
Meanwhile, back at the ranch... 26 min MarkJ- 17
skip blacks tattoos (Jul '14) 1 hr Pepper 12
Diva Soul Food Joanna Williams 2 hr just saying 29
Why does Jews so stuck up? (Jul '11) 2 hr Smmfh 20
Am I "Left Wing or Right Wing"? 3 hr Smmfh 14
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 22 hr Izzy-_- 84

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web